The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I was just wondering, does KETrina Dixon have piles? Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey now lads! Can we please show a little respect towards Ketrina's cadbury's canal. The poor woman is currently slumped on her hands and knees with her brown eye facing the ceiling (or at least staring at the nurses with it) just trying to find some relief, so please show some compassion 😂

Side note: Do you think Ketrina's brown eye is big or small?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Creased this morning 😂 thanks guys

She will be fooooming at this thread title 😂 I feel a rant coming. I just want Sarah to say piles on camera 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t think “nannnnaa ” is as elderly or frail as she try’s to make out.
She must only be in her 70s I’m sure.
I know my nana couldn’t have travelled all the way to Portugal with me alone when I was 15.

Reactions: 22
I know my nana couldn’t have travelled all the way to Portugal with me alone when I was 15.
Someone might be on the fiddle

Sarah was born on Friday the 13th. They do say it's a day of bad luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely not old like the way Sarah makes out .she has been seen very quickly a few times on vlogs and I was very surprised she looks young the way Sarah talks you would think she is late 80s .Sarah's dad only turned 50 I think around the time they took him away so Sarah's mum was maybe around the same age .I wouldn't be suprised if nana was mid sixties

Reactions: 20
She exists but she’s not elderly (Dixon’s like to breed young to get the benefits rolling in), claims she needs a wheelchair but seems to make it round the Whiterose pretty nippy in previous vlogs.
Nannarrrr could be younger than gruesome granny Jane. My suggested guess - 19 as a mum, granny at 38, and a 57 year old great granny. Early seventies perhaps even late sixties. Need to check the maths with the expert mathematicians Creeeps.

Reactions: 15
I was surprised the other day in Sarah's post to find when they took her dad on holiday it was for his 50th, so he's no more than mid 50s now. Assuming her mum would have been a similar age too, nana is likely no older than mid 70s. She seems to have a few health problems - unable to walk far and needing wheelchair or mobility scooter to get about, some kind of dementia as they were so worried about her when she went missing. But she has been seen walking fine around the white rose when no mobility scooter is available, and who was looking after her before she went to Portugal? Sarah was away and Katrina was isolating. Sarah makes out there's only really her to look after nana.

Did Sarah's dad ever work? He appears to have been "retired" from a young age, and I can't imagine he had such a good job he managed to save up enough to fund an early retirement.

With health problems affecting the family younger than you would expect then you'd think Sarah would be even more conscious of keeping healthy, yet doesn't seem concerned that she's out of breath after a short walk across the camp site.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey now lads! Can we please show a little respect towards Ketrina's cadbury's canal. The poor woman is currently slumped on her hands and knees with her brown eye facing the ceiling (or at least staring at the nurses with it) just trying to find some relief, so please show some compassion 😂

Side note: Do you think Ketrina's brown eye is big or small?
Wheezing like Sarah going up 3 steps here 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As someone who needs a wheelchair on my bad days, even if I had a good day there would be no way in hell I could go up those stairs to get in the cabin. Either nana is full of tit needing a wheelchair or lazy is

Reactions: 18
Creased this morning 😂 thanks guys

She will be fooooming at this thread title 😂 I feel a rant coming. 🙏
PRAYING for this! And Sarah, if you are DESPERATE for a rant but the only thing stopping you is how to explain to your iFam in a way that both you and they will understand what exactly piles are, just call them "bum grapes". You're welcome. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How did the family of 8 travel from Lagos to Sagres (about a half hour drive) in a 5 seater car with 2 additional 'teeny tiny' seats in the boot?
A. Did they put someone in the bodybag on the roof of the car
B. Did they strap pension book's wheelchair onto the back and tow her
C. Did pension book pay for a taxi
D. Did they remove Jason's carseat and have him sit on someones lap
E. Where did they put pension book's wheelchair
F. Did Chris travel by scooter 'woohooing' all the way

Any of the above is a possibility with the Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.