The Ingham Family #131 one Caa, two Caa, three Caa, four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a specific amount £4000 🤔 why the need to say the amount? Why not just say we got scammed? Is this the cost of the caaa bill and they are hoping some kind (gullible) ifam is going to pay it for them?! Something has gone massively wrong somewhere along the line here and they are well and truly stuck. If they had as much money as they claim to have they would have just bought a new car and moved on or come home! Mr and Mrs moneybags they are not!! Scruffybags and stig of the dump more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahahahahahahaha 🤣😭😭🤣 Hahahahahaha bleeping hahahahahahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not going to lie. I almost pissed myself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One sniff of being arrested and old creeps gets himself scammed out of £4000! I bet Sarah chased him around the awning with the Dyson. 🤣 No wonder Sarah is fishing for freebies on Instagram when creepy has given the Christmas money to some random on a phone call. I’m almost wee’ing at the thought of him sending them a picture of his ID. 🤣🤣

I bet he was on his second phone, crying to Granny troll!

CHRIS. *sniffles* “Mam.... MAAAAaaam! They’ve got me. They’ve got me. I’m looking at five years mam! FIVE YEARS! I can’t do it? I can’t come home. You’ll have to feed prinny. Can you drive a caravan to Panama from Portugal?” 😭

JANE. “Say nothing son! Stay quiet. It was Sarah. Blame Sarah! She can take prison son. You weren’t built for it. Stay cool darling. Mummy’s coming. Sarah can drive the girls home. I’ll bleeping row you to Panama!”

🤣🤣
Brilliant!👏👏 I howled so loudly at this my daughter asked if i was ok?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im pretty sure they won't get the money back. the bank would have said they will try but these scammers move the money between accounts so quickly. I saw a poor elderly lady on tv who had been scammed in a similar way and the bank couldnt get the money back and refused to give her any of the money themselves as they said although she was scammed she had given the details away freely to the scammer rather than being hacked so the bank have no liability

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.