The Ingham Family #131 one Caa, two Caa, three Caa, four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations, @All da toys and thank you for this excellent title.

TLDR of the last thread
- Still waiting for the return of the second caaa, it's now expected on Thursday and the Ingham want to leave Portugal at the weekend
- Creepy is growing balls and getting more and more confident on the secret Facebook group every day, to the point of using the eggplant emoji in a very suggestive way
- Tattle spies joined the new facebook group but quite a few have been booted and the group has now been made secret again.
- They damaged the hire car, there's a dent above the roof and on the side of the car. The hire car also got a punctured tyre. What will happen next in the great Ingham Caaa Shitshow?
- Lazy has been begging for Nintendo Switches. Prepare for the 'OMG THEY WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS! TEARS ON CHRISTMAS DAY PART 2...'
- More Baby and Me tit is on the way for Lazy to rob the ifam
- The kids still aren't wearing life jackets in water
- Lazy has turned into Professor Brian Cox, educating everyone about the solar system. She's less of a Professor Brian Cox and more a Professor Brainless Cock though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I’m one that’s been booted! I joined but never actually said a word, I think I was in for about 3 days! 🙈 there was nothing to comment on litchrally so how am I supposed to be active and pretend I’m a super fan?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m one that’s been booted! I joined but never actually said a word, I think I was in for about 3 days! 🙈 there was nothing to comment on litchrally so how am I supposed to be active and pretend I’m a super fan?!
You clearly weren’t trying hard enough? Are you even a fan if you don’t join a cult like group? 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You'll never know the excitement of getting my first thread title. Thank you guys.

Hi Steve 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Did someone say they kicked out like 50 people 🤔 I feel like they didn’t have many to begin with, it’s gonna turn into a group for Sarah, Chris, Thomas, and the best tattle spies at this rate ??😅

Maybe they’re going to start requiring proof of purchase on babytat & me:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So the only place they can be planning on going is Spain, or somewhere else in Portugal. France have tightened up their borders again, if arriving from Portugal you have to get proof of a negative covid test and then provide documentary evidence that your travel is essential. If non essential travel, UK nationals have to prove they are transiting France to return to the UK. The French authorities may also not them to transit France to go to another EU country
Italy have got stricter as well, you have to self isolate for 14 days if coming from France or Spain and if you test possible on arrival you could be detained in a quarantine facility until you test negative- not something anyone would want to risk. Self isolation also required for Belgium, germany and Switzerland if coming from France and Spain,
From what i can tell their only choices are travel round portugal or Spain. Or return to the UK
So really what a ridiculous time to be travelling, especially as the FCO strongly advise against non essential travel to any of these countries. They really need to give up and get home before it gets even worse than it already is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So the only place they can be planning on going is Spain, or somewhere else in Portugal. France have tightened up their borders again, if arriving from Portugal you have to get proof of a negative covid test and then provide documentary evidence that your travel is essential. If non essential travel, UK nationals have to prove they are transiting France to return to the UK. The French authorities may also not them to transit France to go to another EU country
Italy have got stricter as well, you have to self isolate for 14 days if coming from France or Spain and if you test possible on arrival you could be detained in a quarantine facility until you test negative- not something anyone would want to risk. Self isolation also required for Belgium, germany and Switzerland if coming from France and Spain,
From what i can tell their only choices are travel round portugal or Spain. Or return to the UK
So really what a ridiculous time to be travelling, especially as the FCO strongly advise against non essential travel to any of these countries. They really need to give up and get home before it gets even worse than it already is.
So you've pretty much confirmed to us that IF we tattlers get rounded up and sent to Switzerland the mighty Inghams aren't meeting us there.
So does this mean we're not getting the extra large cuddle up blankets or nursing pillows?? Will be be getting sent the WANKETS instead. So many questions.
My moneys still on them returning end October/November.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TLDR of the last thread
- Still waiting for the return of the second caaa, it's now expected on Thursday and the Ingham want to leave Portugal at the weekend
- Creepy is growing balls and getting more and more confident on the secret Facebook group every day, to the point of using the eggplant emoji in a very suggestive way
- Tattle spies joined the new facebook group but quite a few have been booted and the group has now been made secret again.
- They damaged the hire car, there's a dent above the roof and on the side of the car. The hire car also got a punctured tyre. What will happen next in the great Ingham Caaa Shitshow?
- Lazy has been begging for Nintendo Switches. Prepare for the 'OMG THEY WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS! TEARS ON CHRISTMAS DAY PART 2...'
- Lazy has turned into Professor Brian Cox, educating everyone about the solar system. She's less of a Professor Brian Cox and more a Professor Brainless Cock though.
Professor Brainless Cock 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those of you getting kicked out of the group need to request to rejoin 'whyyyyyy iv been removed from the group, luv u guyyyyyys'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha love the pop up ads on here 😂😂... watch out lazy, another company have stolen your idea 🤔🤣 ! Better get a Levi letter ready ! 😂👍
I have one, had it a years is lovely only cost £15though! Will be better quality than what every Wanket Lazy orders in

Reactions: 11
Just watched FF (don't like them and hardly ever watch), saw they posted Sienna's 9th birthday presents. Now if I were a cynical person I would question the Inghams sudden interest in stargazing - Sienna got a travel scope for her birthday. Their video was posted last Saturday and guess what the Inghams done on Monday night??
Often wonder how the Inghams feel with the success of FF and do they compare themselves as the cheap & nasty version.

Reactions: 29
CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT TO DO THIS TODAY!!

Isabelle starts the vlog saying that her and Isla have been having a girls morning. Last night they were doing hairstyles because Isabelle has got into hair styles recently. They're curling their hair right now using Isabelle's straighteners. Isabelle and Isla are going to 'curl our hairs' for the day. There are lot of flies around. Time lapse of Isabelle and Isla doing their hair.

Creepy films Esme pushing Jace on his trike. They love coming out onto the road to play with it. Creepy does his creepy laugh. Isla shows us that both she and Jace have koala outfits on. Creepy chases Jace. more riding on the trike.

Lazy says they're just setting off for a day trip. They're very excited, we probably aren't but the Inghams are. First though, she and Isla are going to get a picnic from Aldi.

Creepy tells us to say the beach isn't the most perfect beach we ever did see. He thinks they've found the golden gem of the Algarve today, after much research last night to find the perfect paddle board beach. He tells us to look at the ocean and the ocean stacks, around the corner is full on major caveage. Creepy has seen a few comments flying around with people getting sick of the beach vlogs. They'll be back in cold, grey England soon enough and there will be plenty of Morrisons Vlogs and they might even go into Leeds city centre.

Jace fell asleep on the way to the beach so Creepy had to run up the stairs to get the second paddle board and returned to find his three little vampires hiding from the sun. Lazy put the umbrella up and the girls were arguing about where to sit. Creepy has found out that all the Harry Potter books are free on his Kindle on Amazon Prime. Isabelle wants the Pride & Prejudice and Wuthering Heights books (Lazy incorrectly corrects her to Withering). I think Creepy is definitely withering though. Creepy told Isabelle that if she gets a Kindle for Christmas she can read them then. Isabelle prefers to read an actual book. Lazy says she did Jekyll and Hyde for GCSE and Creepy puts his patronising hand on her head. Creepy says she's taking up time when he could be eating his lunch right now. he keeps putting his hand on her and she screeches at him to stop.

Lazy lays out the picnic. The girls are excited about the fruit. Isabelle says the pasta is peng and Creepy says its 'peng penne'. When no one understand what he's saying he calls them all fools.

It's so bright that Lazy can't even see if she's focused. When Creepy wakes up and tells he that he's found a new beach for them to go to, she's always filled with a bit of *sigh*. Occasionally they've done quite a bit of walking for a beach and there's been no beach there. This is the most amazing, picturesque beach Lazy has been to in her whole life - it's on par with the Maldives but her face says otherwise. Hasn't she said that before? The stacks in the ocean look insane.

The sup board is opened and Lazy walks down to the water's edge. The plan was to come and test the water temperature whilst Creepy is setting up the vlog but Lazy might sit on the paddle board because it's so cold. Lazy says they need to come back when they have the car because the face snorkels are in there. By the time they get the car bac it will be winter and the snorkels will be useless.

Lazy is on the paddle board with Isla and says calmer water makes boarding the paddle board easier and it's easier to stand up. Creepy films the scenery and woohoos. They're heading along the coastline to more stacks. Isabelle is babysitting Jace and doing something in her books. Time lapse of paddling. Creepy films the scenery and a cave. Creepy is going to miss being on the ocean so much. Photos of the rocks.

Creepy say they've been trying to find a beach just behind them. He's been driving around saying it was just around the corner but it wasn't so Lazy put her foot down and they ended up at the beach they're at today. More paddling, more scenery. The coastline in the Algarve is stoonin'. It' ridiculous how stoonin' it is. Creepy wants a lagoon to go swimming in. Creepy stands up as Lazy cackles at him. He jumps in a shows us his receding hairline

Lazy screeches that they've made it back on land and her legs are like Jelly. They pulled up and realised two fins from the bottom of Lazy's paddle board were missing so Lazy made everyone walk out and look for them and they found them. Jace is happy the girls are back to play with. Creepy cackles. Isla nearly knocks Jace over.

Back at the caravan Lazy has found Jace's red caaa and he jumped onto the bed and poked himself in the face with it. Lazy and Creepy tell Jace to tell the caaa 'go' and he does. He seems a bit upset when Lazy touches his face.

Isabelle knows she's not the best at doing hair but for the last two nights she's been practicing doing hairstyles. They're been sat as a family watching the ifam edits.

End of vlog

That receding hairline. Can the Inghams afford a hair transplant?
Screenshot 2020-10-07 220548.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 223411.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 220623.png

Screenshot 2020-10-07 222331.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 222009.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 215540.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 220044.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 215730.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 212212.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 214141.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 215317.png
Screenshot 2020-10-07 215411.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT TO DO THIS TODAY!!

Isabelle starts the vlog saying that her and Isla have been having a girls morning. Last night they were doing hairstyles because Isabelle has got into hair styles recently. They're curling their hair right now using Isabelle's straighteners. Isabelle and Isla are going to 'curl our hairs' for the day. There are lot of flies around. Time lapse of Isabelle and Isla doing their hair.

Creepy films Esme pushing Jace on his trike. They love coming out onto the road to play with it. Creepy does his creepy laugh. Isla shows us that both she and Jace have koala outfits on. Creepy chases Jace. more riding on the trike.

Lazy says they're just setting off for a day trip. They're very excited, we probably aren't but the Inghams are. First though, she and Isla are going to get a picnic from Aldi.

Creepy tell us to say the beach isn't the most perfect beach we ever did see. He thinks they've found the golden gem of the Algarve today, after much research last night to find the perfect paddle board beach. He tells us to look at the ocean and the ocean stacks, around the corner is full on major cavage. Creepy has seen a few comments flying around with people getting sick of the beach vlogs. They'll be back in cold, grey England soon enough and there will be plenty of Morrisons Vlogs and they might even go into Leeds city centre.

Jace fell asleep on the way to the beach so Creepy had to run up the stairs to get the second paddle board and returned to find his three little vampires hiding from the sun. Lazy put the umbrella up and the girls were arguing about where to sit. Creepy has found out that all the Harry Potter books are free on his Kindle on Amazon Prime. Isabelle wants the Pride & Prejudice and Wuthering Heights books (Lazy incorrectly corrects her to Withering), and Creepy told her that if she get a Kindle for Christmas she can read them then. Isabelle prefers to read an actual book. Lazy says she did Jekyll and Hyde for GCSE and Creepy puts his patronising hand on her head. Creepy says she's taking up time when he could be eating his lunch right now. he keeps putting his hand on her and she screeches at him to stop.

Lazy lays out the picnic. The girls are excited about the fruit. Isabelle says the pasta is peng and Creepy says its 'peng penne'. When no one understand what he's saying he calls them all fools.

It's so bright that Lazy can't even see if she's focused. When Creepy wakes up and tells he that he's found a new beach for them to go to, she's always filled with a bit of *sigh*. occasionally they've done quite a bit of walking for a beach and there's been no beach there. This is the most amazing, picturesque beach Lazy has been to in her whole life - it's on par with the Maldives. The stacks in the ocean look insane.

the sup board is opened and Lay walks down to the water's edge. The plan was to come and test the water temperature whilst Creepy is setting up the vlog but Lazy might sit on the paddle board because it's so cold. Lazy says they need to come back when they have the car because the face snorkels are in there. By the time they get the car bac it will be winter and the snorkels will be useless.

Lazy is on the paddle boar with Isla and says calmer water makes boarding the paddle board easier and it's easier to stand up. Creepy films the scenery and woohoos. They're heading along the coastline to more stacks. Isabelle is babysitting Jace and doing something in her books. Time lapse of paddling. Creepy films the scenery and a cave. Creepy is going to miss being on the ocean so much. Photos of the rocks.

Creepy say they've been trying to find a beach just behind them. He's been driving around saying it was jut around the corner but it wasn't so Lay put her foot down and they ended up at the beach they're at today. More paddling, more scenery. The coastline in the Algarve is stoonin'. It' ridiculous how stoonin' it is. Creepy wants a lagoon to go swimming in. Creepy stands up as Lazy cackles at him.

Lazy screeches that they've made it back on land and her legs are like Jelly. They pulled up and realised two fins from the bottom of Lazy's paddle board were missing so Lazy made everyone walk out and look for them and they found them. Jace is happy the girls are back to play with. Creepy cackles. Isla nearly knocks Jace over.

Back at the caravan Lazy has found Jace's red caaa and he jumped onto the bed and poked himself in the face with it. Lazy and Creepy tell Jace to tell the caaa 'go' and he does. He seems a bit upset when Lazy touches his face.

Isabelle knows she's not the best at doing hair but for the last two nights she's been practicing doing hairstyles. They're been sat as a family watching the ifam edits.

End of vlog

That receding hairline. Can the Inghams afford a hair transplant?
View attachment 268844View attachment 268865View attachment 268845

View attachment 268846View attachment 268847View attachment 268849View attachment 268848View attachment 268850View attachment 268853View attachment 268854View attachment 268857View attachment 268858
The state of them 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31

TLDR of the last thread
- Still waiting for the return of the second caaa,

TLDR of the last thread
I'm guessing you were booted from the secret group too 🤔

Reactions: 5
He really is a nasty little wanket

He sent sexual messages to young teenage girls, as was confirmed by the police. And he got no comeuppance whatsoever. And now he is part of a secret Facebook group full of young teenage girls, finding sexual grooming a laughing matter. I feel so much for every one of his victims, if they happen to read that comment. He might find it all hilarious but they have to try and deal with what happened to them for the rest of their lives. He's a sicko who tries to get sympathy from people in that group who do not have a clue what he has done and would be horrified if they knew.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Yep, but luckily I have multiple fake accounts so I will try and rejoin when there's more people in there.

It says to order by most liked now.
Hes not actually commented on anything or posted since he took part in the first letter of your name game .
It's all the ifam that put random stuff up about what they have done at school/college. Positive quotes and tit like that.
I cant see anything untoward in the group since that first post.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.