Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations, @All da toys and thank you for this excellent title.

TLDR of the last thread
- Still waiting for the return of the second caaa, it's now expected on Thursday and the Ingham want to leave Portugal at the weekend
- Creepy is growing balls and getting more and more confident on the secret Facebook group every day, to the point of using the eggplant emoji in a very suggestive way
- Tattle spies joined the new facebook group but quite a few have been booted and the group has now been made secret again.
- They damaged the hire car, there's a dent above the roof and on the side of the car. The hire car also got a punctured tyre. What will happen next in the great Ingham Caaa Shitshow?
- Lazy has been begging for Nintendo Switches. Prepare for the 'OMG THEY WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS! TEARS ON CHRISTMAS DAY PART 2...'
- More Baby and Me shit is on the way for Lazy to rob the ifam
- The kids still aren't wearing life jackets in water
- Lazy has turned into Professor Brian Cox, educating everyone about the solar system. She's less of a Professor Brian Cox and more a Professor Brainless Cock though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Hahahahahahahahaha 🤣😭😭🤣 Hahahahahaha Fucking hahahahahahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not going to lie. I almost pissed myself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One sniff of being arrested and old creeps gets himself scammed out of £4000! I bet Sarah chased him around the awning with the Dyson. 🤣 No wonder Sarah is fishing for freebies on Instagram when creepy has given the Christmas money to some random on a phone call. I’m almost wee’ing at the thought of him sending them a picture of his ID. 🤣🤣

I bet he was on his second phone, crying to Granny troll!

CHRIS. *sniffles* “Mam.... MAAAAaaam! They’ve got me. They’ve got me. I’m looking at five years mam! FIVE YEARS! I can’t do it? I can’t come home. You’ll have to feed prinny. Can you drive a caravan to Panama from Portugal?” 😭

JANE. “Say nothing son! Stay quiet. It was Sarah. Blame Sarah! She can take prison son. You weren’t built for it. Stay cool darling. Mummy’s coming. Sarah can drive the girls home. I’ll fucking row you to Panama!”

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Was he really a pilot???? Or another fib??
He was. A very successful one too. I believe that he is the only pilot who ever completed a barrel roll in an Airbus A320 on his approach to Leeds-Bradford. As he was so accomplished and revered by his employers, they allowed him an exemption from the usual uniform and he wore a special beanie with little gold wings on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Did they actually get scammed?? Reading the comments on Youtube to try and find out what happened without watching it and sounds like it was a scam phonecall or text message that they fell for.
He fell for a scam phone call from a woman claiming to be from HMRC, saying there is a warrant out for his arrest in the U.K. for tax evasion. He had two options 1)be arrested , fine of £30k and prison or 2) pay the woman £4000 in 4 separate payments. So he paid her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Lurker121

Chatty Member
‘Me and Isla are doing our HAIRS’
‘We hardly ever curl our HAIRS do we Isla’
‘We‘ve all just showered and washed our HAIRS’.

This 👏🏻 Winds 👏🏻 Me 👏🏻 Up.

It also infuriates me that two buffoons who have such an appalling grasp of the English language think they could do a good job of educating their own children. It’s embarrassing and they are completely stunting their children’s growth/knowledge/career prospects.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
OMG i literally get these HMRC calls all the time and they’re so obviously fake 😂😂😂 what about absolute idiot 😂😂 Obviously have done something wrong to think they could potentially have committed fraud

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Neck lace

VIP Member
He's a disgusting, vile prick. Real Inghams said that these messages were sent to a vulnerable fan from Ireland (Real Inghams also pointed that that the age of consent is 17 in Ireland so they must mean that this girl was around that age). The messages are revolting. He sent these at the same time that he was messaging Hayley every night. He has been so cocky recently and could easily be sending this sort of stuff to young teenagers now.

Edited to say - sorry, the screenshots are in the wrong order.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Octopies

Chatty Member
Sorry but why would you show off about being so obsessed about having a wedding you could boast about to your not-from-money family that you made your kids live on £80 a week for years so that you could get your fecking sweetie ferris wheel?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Web30

VIP Member
He fell for a scam phone call from a woman claiming to be from HMRC, saying there is a warrant out for his arrest in the U.K. for tax evasion. He had two options 1)be arrested , fine of £30k and prison or 2) pay the woman £4000 in 4 separate payments. So he paid her.
No way!! Why would he even believe that! A normal person would be like " were not at home, I'll get someone to check for a letter and get back in touch"

They must owe money to believe it was real

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Jamhead

VIP Member
From tonight's Vlog....look at the actual filth in his armpit. Zoomed in picture blurs it to make it look like shadow but it's pure dirt and grime 🤢
Wash your toddler Lazy!!

Screenshot_20201010-171008_YouTube.jpg
20201010_171041.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
So the only place they can be planning on going is Spain, or somewhere else in Portugal. France have tightened up their borders again, if arriving from Portugal you have to get proof of a negative covid test and then provide documentary evidence that your travel is essential. If non essential travel, UK nationals have to prove they are transiting France to return to the UK. The French authorities may also not them to transit France to go to another EU country
Italy have got stricter as well, you have to self isolate for 14 days if coming from France or Spain and if you test possible on arrival you could be detained in a quarantine facility until you test negative- not something anyone would want to risk. Self isolation also required for Belgium, germany and Switzerland if coming from France and Spain,
From what i can tell their only choices are travel round portugal or Spain. Or return to the UK
So really what a ridiculous time to be travelling, especially as the FCO strongly advise against non essential travel to any of these countries. They really need to give up and get home before it gets even worse than it already is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
'Travelling the world for a living' Sarah love you're bloody stuck in a campsite in Portugal for over a month now, prior to having spent a week on a garage forecourt in Spain.

Have a quick look at a map of the world, you've holidayed in France & Spain which you done last year as well.

All you do 'travelling' is eat the same picnics day in on either a beach or at the campsite swimming pool.

Your idea of 'travelling' is my worst nightmare of a holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Maybe Italy was planned for ten days time?
If Sarah and Chris are reading here.... Head to the Italian border. They’ll wave you straight through. I’ve heard from my grandmothers, brothers, neighbours, gardener that you don’t need a test. A quick “Nah man. We ain’t got no Covid!” from creepy as you drive through should cover it. Be sure to go via Madrid. The views are spectacular! 😷 😇

80A5B56E-7143-4834-BC81-8A3F27E0B99B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54