The Ingham Family #132 When karma grabs you by the ass and goes for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
Screenshot 2020-10-13 181744.png

TLDR
- Inghams are still in Portugal and still without the caaa
- Lazy showed us what she use to homeschool. It's mostly revision guides
- Creepy is continuing to go topless and advertise himself to whichever teenager he is DMing
- Lazy is claiming to have made a friend at the campsite
- Creepy and Lazy let their kids on the beach again and escaped to a luxury secluded cave to celebrate their anniversary (and for a quickie)
- Isabelle and Lazy have had their helix pierced, Creepy now wants his nose pierced
- Creepy has been scammed out of £4k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi Steve! Tell your son he is a dumbass from me and please tell your daughter in law to stop going in the sea, it is only a matter of time before a whaling boat harpoons her and tries to drag her aboard

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Couldn’t of happened to nicer people!! Hope they don’t get their money back now they know what it’s like to be scammed bit ike those Tat and me blankets!!

Reactions: 50
Sarah asked Chris “how did they get your number” and he looked so guilty and went “I dunno” . I’ve had a crap day and this news has certainly helped make me laugh :)
Chris heard “prison” and instantly tit himself and willingly paid £4,000 !

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Sarah asked Chris “how did they get your number” and he looked so guilty and went “I dunno” . I’ve had a crap day and this news has certainly helped make me laugh :)
Chris heard “prison” and instantly tit himself and willingly paid £4,000 !

This is why I love the Inghams, they always deliver. It's the best soap opera ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 274635

TLDR
- Inghams are still in Portugal and still without the caaa
- Lazy showed us what she use to homeschool. It's mostly revision guides
- Creepy is continuing to go topless and advertise himself to whichever teenager he is DMing
- Lazy is claiming to have made a friend at the campsite
- Creepy and Lazy let their kids on the beach again and escaped to a luxury secluded cave to celebrate their anniversary (and for a quickie)
- Isabelle and Lazy have had their helix pierced, Creepy now wants his nose pierced
- Creepy has been scammed out of £4k
Scammed out of 4k via WhatsApp....or that's the story they have concocted which will inevitably be followed by a story about how they cant fix their car and need to fly home.

If this story ends any other way* I'll eat my beanie

*other possible endings include Lee Devereaux is somehow behind this or Creepy is being blackmailed by some teenage girl's parents who have got their hands on pictures he sent their teen of his tiny cheesy wotsit and hes told this tale to Sarah as a cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I wonder though if this and the car issues ect is all part of the plan for them to have an excuse to come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a quick thought - pure speculation but I wondered if Creepy is taking some kind of steroid medication? Just looked up side effects and it might explain a few things. One being mood swings including delerium but a few others seem to fit - his behaviour recently and his weird lumpy dad bod. Another is memory loss which might explain how he must have "forgotten" his taxes were actually up to date and fell for that scam 🤣🤣 what a losser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is there a reason why Sarah is talking so fast when she is explaining about losing ( not loosing 😂) a large sum of money. The woman doesn’t even pause for a breath 🙄

Reactions: 20
Is there a reason why Sarah is talking so fast when she is explaining about losing ( not loosing 😂) a large sum of money. The woman doesn’t even pause for a breath 🙄
Sarah was actually fuming at him, the passive aggressiveness was fun to watch. He's been a total knob to her the last few days, so fair enough she gets a chance at a dig.

Reactions: 30
I am not from the UK but come on, no official agency anywhere is going to call you out of the blue and say you will be arrested immediately if you don’t pay right now.

I’ve had a voicemail left on my phone a couple years back saying this is the IRS, you have been audited and you are going to be incarcerated unless you call back and blah blah blah. Can somebody please show Chris where to purchase some common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The most unbelievable part of the story is that they've got four grand Toulouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I reckon...

they did get a scam call

don’t know whether they paid

but they have certainly seen this as an opportunity to get the Ifam to get them out of this hole hasn’t they?

gofundme to recoup the money, use it to buy another car or pay what they need to get it repaired. Go home.

TBF I’ve got tax bills (through the post) when I thought I was up to date. There are a ton of different taxes when you’re a limited company and hard to keep track. However HMRC never EVER offer to reduce your tax bill by £26000 for prompt payment via WhatsApp or any other method. Wish they did it would save a fortune!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing that I found really strange though was all the time Chris is telling the story the girls are laughing right behind him. If we were talking about a scam and that amount of money in front of our kids they'd be worried and scared. Those girls are plenty old enough to understand, do they really think the family has so much money that £4k doesn't matter?

I don't care how much money you have, no one would give up that amount so easily unless they felt they were guilty.

Reactions: 43
Lazy is excited to discover what has been left in the caaaaa all this time.

I imagine a couple of dirty nappies, some festering garlic potatoes and much of Jace’s left over crisps, cakes and sweets will be a good start. Oh and let’s not forget the army of pregnancy pee sticks in her handbag. I would be ecstatic too
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing that I found really strange though was all the time Chris is telling the story the girls are laughing right behind him. If we were talking about a scam and that amount of money in front of our kids they'd be worried and scared. Those girls are plenty old enough to understand, do they really think the family has so much money that £4k doesn't matter?

I don't care how much money you have, no one would give up that amount so easily unless they felt they were guilty.
i haven’t watched but yeah, my child would be horrified if we were the victims of a crime of any sort

Reactions: 18
He'll probably say that he's a victim of identity fraud next (after passing over his personal details), as a cover story for something dodgy that he's done but doesn't want to own up to. Whatever he's up to, he should definitely not be discussing it in front of the kids. No way. 😡

On a separate note, this scruffy lot reminds me of The Croods, especially with their penchant for hanging out in caves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.