The Ingham Family #131 one Caa, two Caa, three Caa, four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently this member of the secret group 🤫 is putting on her best no fucks given face 🙄 Well I have a name for her face but it’s not that, in fact she has a face only a mother could love 🥴 Listen Creepy you absolute fanjita does it make you feel big to be joking about what you did in your little group? Personally there’s nothing big and clever about having a mass following of which the majority are vulnerable and have special needs. Your family are the scum of YouTube your social pariahs and that’s because of you creepster.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
There’s really only one emoji to describe you best creeps and that’s this one 🤏 we know because your ibis mate told us it was.

Ola senor steve 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
With the girls hairs 🤭 do you think back in the old blogs she had help in the morning someone else to sort them out for her. They've gone from picture perfect to rag and bone people. Thought the more famous you become you get more polished in appearance not worse
No, I think back then she had some self worth and some self respect. From what she has said about her childhood, I think she felt as a single mum she was the 'damsel' in distress and 'rescued' by a 'prince charming'. It all appeared 'super dooper'. His family took her in and and she felt she finally 'belonged'. I think his family are the huge problem - 'our sons will be something!' perfect example is his brothers 'band'. That failed so lets encourage dumb & dumber into 'youtube' fame.

Cue the trips to Disney, Princess Seacroft feels at home and he then can have a good old perv at the teens.

I think its very easy for us to say she's an enabler to his ways and means BUT I do think we have to put ourselves in 'a position'.

The age old 'walk a mile in my shoes'.

Nevertheless I WILL CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR PARENTING & HOMESCHOOLING FARCE!!

Reactions: 17
‘Me and Isla are doing our HAIRS’
‘We hardly ever curl our HAIRS do we Isla’
‘We‘ve all just showered and washed our HAIRS’.

This 👏🏻 Winds 👏🏻 Me 👏🏻 Up.

It also infuriates me that two buffoons who have such an appalling grasp of the English language think they could do a good job of educating their own children. It’s embarrassing and they are completely stunting their children’s growth/knowledge/career prospects.
how many hairs do they have? I bet creepy can count all his hairs at the back of his head, as there's none in the front.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha love the pop up ads on here 😂😂... watch out lazy, another company have stolen your idea 🤔🤣 ! Better get a Levi letter ready ! 😂👍
Oodies are the original... There are also lots of inferior versions out there... Lazy has just latched on to an already established idea... Is she saying she has invented the wearable hoodie also known as a Wanket....???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bloody love the "wanket" name. If it was someone here that thought that up, thank you! So funny! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
M
CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT TO DO THIS TODAY!!

Isabelle starts the vlog saying that her and Isla have been having a girls morning. Last night they were doing hairstyles because Isabelle has got into hair styles recently. They're curling their hair right now using Isabelle's straighteners. Isabelle and Isla are going to 'curl our hairs' for the day. There are lot of flies around. Time lapse of Isabelle and Isla doing their hair.

Creepy films Esme pushing Jace on his trike. They love coming out onto the road to play with it. Creepy does his creepy laugh. Isla shows us that both she and Jace have koala outfits on. Creepy chases Jace. more riding on the trike.

Lazy says they're just setting off for a day trip. They're very excited, we probably aren't but the Inghams are. First though, she and Isla are going to get a picnic from Aldi.

Creepy tells us to say the beach isn't the most perfect beach we ever did see. He thinks they've found the golden gem of the Algarve today, after much research last night to find the perfect paddle board beach. He tells us to look at the ocean and the ocean stacks, around the corner is full on major caveage. Creepy has seen a few comments flying around with people getting sick of the beach vlogs. They'll be back in cold, grey England soon enough and there will be plenty of Morrisons Vlogs and they might even go into Leeds city centre.

Jace fell asleep on the way to the beach so Creepy had to run up the stairs to get the second paddle board and returned to find his three little vampires hiding from the sun. Lazy put the umbrella up and the girls were arguing about where to sit. Creepy has found out that all the Harry Potter books are free on his Kindle on Amazon Prime. Isabelle wants the Pride & Prejudice and Wuthering Heights books (Lazy incorrectly corrects her to Withering). I think Creepy is definitely withering though. Creepy told Isabelle that if she gets a Kindle for Christmas she can read them then. Isabelle prefers to read an actual book. Lazy says she did Jekyll and Hyde for GCSE and Creepy puts his patronising hand on her head. Creepy says she's taking up time when he could be eating his lunch right now. he keeps putting his hand on her and she screeches at him to stop.

Lazy lays out the picnic. The girls are excited about the fruit. Isabelle says the pasta is peng and Creepy says its 'peng penne'. When no one understand what he's saying he calls them all fools.

It's so bright that Lazy can't even see if she's focused. When Creepy wakes up and tells he that he's found a new beach for them to go to, she's always filled with a bit of *sigh*. Occasionally they've done quite a bit of walking for a beach and there's been no beach there. This is the most amazing, picturesque beach Lazy has been to in her whole life - it's on par with the Maldives but her face says otherwise. Hasn't she said that before? The stacks in the ocean look insane.

The sup board is opened and Lazy walks down to the water's edge. The plan was to come and test the water temperature whilst Creepy is setting up the vlog but Lazy might sit on the paddle board because it's so cold. Lazy says they need to come back when they have the car because the face snorkels are in there. By the time they get the car bac it will be winter and the snorkels will be useless.

Lazy is on the paddle board with Isla and says calmer water makes boarding the paddle board easier and it's easier to stand up. Creepy films the scenery and woohoos. They're heading along the coastline to more stacks. Isabelle is babysitting Jace and doing something in her books. Time lapse of paddling. Creepy films the scenery and a cave. Creepy is going to miss being on the ocean so much. Photos of the rocks.

Creepy say they've been trying to find a beach just behind them. He's been driving around saying it was just around the corner but it wasn't so Lazy put her foot down and they ended up at the beach they're at today. More paddling, more scenery. The coastline in the Algarve is stoonin'. It' ridiculous how stoonin' it is. Creepy wants a lagoon to go swimming in. Creepy stands up as Lazy cackles at him. He jumps in a shows us his receding hairline

Lazy screeches that they've made it back on land and her legs are like Jelly. They pulled up and realised two fins from the bottom of Lazy's paddle board were missing so Lazy made everyone walk out and look for them and they found them. Jace is happy the girls are back to play with. Creepy cackles. Isla nearly knocks Jace over.

Back at the caravan Lazy has found Jace's red caaa and he jumped onto the bed and poked himself in the face with it. Lazy and Creepy tell Jace to tell the caaa 'go' and he does. He seems a bit upset when Lazy touches his face.

Isabelle knows she's not the best at doing hair but for the last two nights she's been practicing doing hairstyles. They're been sat as a family watching the ifam edits.

End of vlog

That receding hairline. Can the Inghams afford a hair transplant?
View attachment 268844View attachment 268865View attachment 268845

View attachment 268846View attachment 268847View attachment 268849View attachment 268848View attachment 268850View attachment 268853View attachment 268854View attachment 268857View attachment 268858
My god they look rough 😂😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think they mentioned the Kindle for Isabelle because it's been mentioned on here how she should have one? Hi guyyyyysssss 👋

• Heart
To be fair to Lazy (from the previous thread) in America it is “school” of fish. I don’t know about elsewhere.

Also, at the end Isla showered and put her dirty clothes back on? She’s still young - they really ought to check up on her more.

Reactions: 19
Genuine question, do any other 40 year old men WooHooooooooooo out loud, in public?! I don't know any that do!

I can't believe how tanned (sun damaged) they've let Jason get 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So it was Christmas 2017 when Isabelle received a telescope. It's shown during the first minute of her "What I got for Christmas - Huge Sassy Christmas Present Haul" on 04.01.18. Was it returned for a refund or is it in the double garage tardis? Did anyone ever see her use it?
I actually think most of Birthday/ Christmas presents are returned as most still have price on them when they open them :rolleyes: :(

• Sad
Genuine question, do any other 40 year old men WooHooooooooooo out loud, in public?! I don't know any that do!

I can't believe how tanned (sun damaged) they've let Jason get 😡
Chris is just a knob with his loud woohoos! I don’t know any 40 years olds that would act like that. Perhaps he wants to draw attention to himself in case there’s an ifam around to act like a celeb 🤣

Reactions: 25
I actually think most of Birthday/ Christmas presents are returned as most still have price on them when they open them :rolleyes: :(
REALLY?? if that's true they worse than I thought... Just for the bragging then

I honestly Cba buying wrapping filming a'd returning all thzt crap

Reactions: 12

I honestly Cba buying wrapping filming a'd returning all thzt crap
God no, who has time for that. I’ve got Kmart at the end of the street and still can’t manage to return 2 things 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've always thought this too. I also think that they wrap up empty boxes to make the christmas piles look bigger as well. Just pure speculation on my part, but I would put nothing past those moron parents.

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think that perhaps Sarah could be a victim alongside the children? She is so naive and vulnerable as she hasn’t really got boundaries or the ability to say no. Like, she’s only happy if bought something. Does anyone else think perhaps Chris is the ringleader in this and that Sarah was promised things in exchange for ‘travelling’. I do reckon she’s away with the fairies mentally, she doesn’t seem that clued on or clever. Let alone being able to walk away from a bad situation. I think it is quite sad and I can’t help but worry what will happen to these children in the future. I don’t think Chris will be free forever. It will catch up on him one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For goodness sakes, why don’t these people EVER wear sunglasses or hats?!?! it baffles me. Don’t get me started on the lack of life jacket wearing
When Isabelle was like "it's TooO BrIIgHHHTTTeeEEE" um didn't you just buy ANOTHER pair of cheap plastic sunglasses the other day from Tiger? Have they already gone in the bin? What happened to the pair she got for her birthday too? They buy things and then they just disappear I swear 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So it was Christmas 2017 when Isabelle received a telescope. It's shown during the first minute of her "What I got for Christmas - Huge Sassy Christmas Present Haul" on 04.01.18. Was it returned for a refund or is it in the double garage tardis? Did anyone ever see her use it?
It's probably gone to the same place as Esme's keyboard that she had last Christmas. Don't remember mention of her playing it when they were stuck at home in lockdown? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.