The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the sassybelle video.
Why would Sarah tell Issy that she may have a miscarriage as its her 5th pregnancy and she hadn't had any symptoms? And Issy reeled of some miscarriage statistics.
So Sarah went out of her way to explain that she may have a miscarriage to her child before she actually did!!
I've been on the fence with the whole miscarriage thing and is it real or not. But after watching that I completely believe its faked.
Like that's not teaching about life thats doing damage control for no reason
I've had a baby born sleeping and it was my 5th pregnancy I would of never dreamed of preparing my other children for a miscarriage.
Even now if I was to have another I would be waiting to a the maximum amount of time to tell my children and yes I would prepare them a little but that is because we have already been through it.
It just makes me so angry like when she clickbaited she was having a miscarriage with Jace.
If it was real Issy's video would be completely different and their whole holiday thing would of been stopped and would they would of not been able carry on as normal. For someone who has just been through such trauma, Sarah is living her best life as if nothing has even happened

Sarah basically told her kids she was pregnant but she was going to miscarry.
You would only do this if you was lying and you wanted to do damage control on your children's emotions before you faked the miscarriage. Its absolutely disgusting
Izzy said that Sarah told her “1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage.” Sarah being the bright spark she is thinks that means one woman’s 5th pregnancy, not 1 out of 5 women 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
could they have won a repeal for a previously hidden vlog so YouTube reinstated the view count? can anyone spot a video thought to be deleted but reappeared?
Had a look back and the private ones are still showing as private on the playlist, but some deleted videos are now not showing as deleted if that makes sense. There was a deleted video in April 2019, one in May 19, September 19, June 20 and August 20. No idea of any of the names though. None of them say that they've been updated in the last few days though.

Had a look at social blade and noticed the following:
9th Sept Why kids not going back to school +242,166
16th Sept Not a good day +215,833
24th Sept Finding out pregnant +202,042
4th October How are the girls have changed +228,659

All the other vlogs gain on average around the 140 mark.

Reactions: 9
That's how I took as well.
I know what you mean and I took it to mean if she really wants a more mature relationship well let’s face it your not going to get it from a 17/18 year old boy in general.
I just think in your later teens you kiss boys and hang out with them and get an idea of who you are and what characteristics you like in boys/men going forward. It should be a fun time not thought out in terms of maturity and relationships. There’s plenty of time for that later on.
It was the way she worded it that creeped me out. Like my girls would say I’ve plenty of time for boyfriends, I’m having fun being a teen and hanging out with friends etc and probably not gone into expectations about kissing boys and relationships. It seemed as though it’s been discussed or pre-prepared. I would be very wary to let them do a Q&A about it because at that age your thoughts and feelings should be private or discussed with your close mates and not broadcast on the internet You change and grow and you meet someone you connect with in a way you hasn’t considered ang your opinions change.
I wouldn’t know what my girls think of all that as I feel that’s their business and unless they come to me with it or we’re talking generally about it and they show interest in advice it’s something I think is private to them and not my business unless they want to discuss it

Reactions: 28
I think Sarah's idea of home schooling is printing off pages from the internet and the girls just getting on with it! Have wr ever seen them sitting down with them, actually doing work, I dont think so!

And the bags of clothes under the bed, everything just stuffed in them!
She better be careful because one of her boobs might get ironed accidentally with how low they are hanging...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Here's a thought.

When Sarah did her pregnancy/miscarriage video she said she'd don't loads of pregnancy tests over the three weeks she knew but Chris didn't. How did she get them in France without Chris noticing? She said they were not freely avaliable in french and Spanish supermarkets, only chemists. So we're there chemist's in the campsites she could descreetly nip in to. Otherwise, did she nip out in the Caa to get them on her own? Surely he'd of asked her where she was going? Also, how was she able to take the tests? How did nobody notice her taking them to the toilet block?

It seems odd that she claims she took so many but Chris didn't notice... Especially as every purchase she makes creates a push noticification on him phone.

Like I said, just a thought!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Hi all! I’ve been following (and loving😂) this thread for awhile but this is my first official post! Just have to comment- that whole segment of Isabelle (15?!) showing her bullet journal was so uncomfortable to watch. Shapes, colouring & pressing bits of plastic, imaginary kitchens/offices, writing her name/age/fav colour,food,drink, borders & headers? You’d expect that from Isla, MAYBE even Esme but a 15 year old? It just made me feel so sad for her... by that age surely she’d have some actual interests or hobbies?

Reactions: 38
Hi all! I’ve been following (and loving😂) this thread for awhile but this is my first official post! Just have to comment- that whole segment of Isabelle (15?!) showing her bullet journal was so uncomfortable to watch. Shapes, colouring & pressing bits of plastic, imaginary kitchens/offices, writing her name/age/fav colour,food,drink, borders & headers? You’d expect that from Isla, MAYBE even Esme but a 15 year old? It just made me feel so sad for her... by that age surely she’d have some actual interests or hobbies?
Yea it’s strange, I absolutely loved doing stuff like that when I was about 10. I guess that’s what happens when your parents baby you and treat you the same as your younger siblings. I’m really hoping Esme will give them hell in 2 or 3 years

Reactions: 22
I did wonder after reading that on here if I'd misunderstood. Surely even Isabelle knows that's not how it works, never mind Sarah telling her? And did she tell them that before she even had a miscarriage, as if you would tell your children that you are pregnant but there's a good chance you will lose it. If that's what you believe then why would you ever tell them that early?!
i would be so worried if my mum had of told me that as a child

An hour and a half late, they finally uploaded
We had to spend our Sunday doing this......

Lazy cackles because Jace has put Isla's sandals on. His morning routine is to wake up, nip Lazy's arm for 10 minutes, watches Peppa Pig with a cup of milk and then he's ready for breakfast. She zooms in on Isabelle, who shows us her bullet journal again. She is really proud of it. Her favourite food is a vegan burger. She has drawn an office and kitchen, drawn about how to be productive. This is a 15 year old girl who is acting 9/10 because she's so sheltered by her parent. ffs! There's flies everywhere because of the bin bags. Bread is toasted and buttered, Isla draws.

Whilst the girls are occupied and being creative, Lazy needs to spend her Monday doing chores starting with the clothes. Sometimes you just need to pull all the clothes out, refold them and keep them neat and tidy. Lazy shows us her clothes. She keeps telling Creepy that because they're on holiday, she feels like they need to go out an film a holiday vlog for us but they actually need to spend a day at the campsite organising their lives. They need to clean the awning and there is rubbish. Isla comes and tells us how to turn the sun into a flower. Time lapse of Lazy sorting clothes. You would not believe the amount of clothes the bags hold - it's actually crazy.

Lazy has her washing ready to go, she has her washing tablets, she has her ironing bag. Lazy moans about ironing but actually enjoys it because it's therapeutic. Esme show us her journal. Lazy reminds us that Esme has left her school so the logo on her hoodie is fine. Isla is learning to draw and Lazy is printing off work for the girls. Jace is being a rebel today. She has printed off a dyslexia game for Esme because it was on sale. Lazy thinks it will help her whether she's dyslexic or not. When they were in Lisbon they walked past the Levi shop and she said 'Elvis'. Jace is playing with the wooden robot he got for his birthday. Lazy recommends it as a Christmas present, show us the Instagram page and reminds us he got Jace a breastfeeding one. Yeah, that will probably end up on a bonfire in a few years (or through the TV/a window). They took a car one to Scotland and now they've lost it. More like you want a freebie.

For Isabelle's fun schooling, she's gong to take her camera around the campsite and take photos. There's a challenge to take a photo of a stranger and Isabelle has already done that on the beach. Lazy is taking littul man for a walk. Creepy is using his pram to move the laundry to the laundry room. Jace says 'uh oh, caaaa'. More trouble to come? Lazy puts her laundry in three washing machines. Lazy is doing the ironing when Esme and Isla come in on their scooters.

Laundry is done and another job is ticked off the list. The girls are back because they want to how Lazy a caravan. they will be going to the pool when the laundry is done. Lazy shows us a big caravan.

They're up at the pool and Lazy can't not show us this. Esme said Jace was getting tired so Esme brought him out of the pool. He's laid down with Esme asleep. You can tell Jace to close his eyes and go to sleep and he does.

Isabelle says they're finished with dinner they went to the restaurant to watch the sunset. They're having a family movie night, watching Harry Potter from the beginning. Isabelle and Esme are going to make drinks and snack bowls.

Creepy has never been a Harry Potter fan so he's excited. They want to watch all the movies before they get home but it might be a bit of a challenge. Jace will be watching Peppa Pig on Lazy's phone.

Creepy genuinely feels really, really bad that he's never got into Harry Potter before because that was wicked. He loved that movie it was so, so good. Lazy read to Jace and Creepy says the book makes him sad because it's about five dinosaurs who go exploring together but one by one they get picked off because something bad happens and the story is not to go exploring on their own. They then wake up from a dream. Every time Creepy reads it he feels like he want to cry. It's a sad story. Sounds like someone needs therapy. Lazy 'Tragic... it' a blooming kid's bedtime story.' Everyone is getting ready for bed. He strokes Esme' chin and asks if he has a beard coming on. She has been ripping Creepy all night about how he's missed a patch of beard. All the girls talk about is Harry Potter.

End of vlog

View attachment 266431View attachment 266432View attachment 266433View attachment 266434
surely its not normal behaviour to nip skin , my eldest son used to rub my ear when he was tired or stressed but never pinch in fact none of mine did and my daughter was delayed

Reactions: 15
Why would they be talking about a Netflix show to their young audience about a father who murdered his pregnant wife and two children. It’s quite concerning.

I definitely think there is a reason they can’t go home, I’m just not sure what it is.
i think it might be because they wanted to take the girls out of private school because they couldn’t afford it. So they ‘justify’ leaving the school by taking everyone on a car destroying mission through Europe for a couple of months. Come back to England for Christmas... suddenly everyone decides they’ve missed Prinny/Morrison’S/Nannarr/tuff table and they’re gonna stay. Oh, they‘ve lost their places at private school so the girls ”have” to go to state schools. They save face and cash at the same time.

Reactions: 27
Off subject .Isabelle is old enough to have her own bank card.After all she must earn money on sassy belle and she should have one sixth of the Ingham family vlogs.
So is Esme. My daughter just got her first debit card and she is 11.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So is Esme. My daughter just got her first debit card and she is 11.
I got my first debit card when I was 17 lmao that’s embarrassing to admit, my parents just gave me cash. Trying to get someone else to get me gig tickets so I could pay them back was a right pain though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i think it might be because they wanted to take the girls out of private school because they couldn’t afford it. So they ‘justify’ leaving the school by taking everyone on a car destroying mission through Europe for a couple of months. Come back to England for Christmas... suddenly everyone decides they’ve missed Prinny/Morrison’S/Nannarr/tuff table and they’re gonna stay. Oh, they‘ve lost their places at private school so the girls ”have” to go to state schools. They save face and cash at the same time.
Plenty of spaces at the private school BUT will the school have them thought that is the question my guess is no !

Reactions: 15
Honestly I didn’t take it as her saying she wants to date an older man, while she herself is young, I took it as she doesn’t want to date until she is older (and therefore so will the boys be)
I feel like the boys at school probably all made fun of her because of the vlog and now she’s insecure and anxious about dating and I can 100% see Sarah telling her you don’t need a boyfriend you’re only 15 it’s completely fine blah blah blah boys are immature at your age and teenage relationships are not serious etc etc
Sarah would be happy for her to miss out on any life experiences that make her grow out of spending 24/7 with her family
Funny because didn’t Sarah get pregnant at 15?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice about 14 mins in, the way she talks to Isabelle when she’s coming out of the toilet? What an odd few sentences to say, especially on camera 😖

Reactions: 9
Yea it’s strange, I absolutely loved doing stuff like that when I was about 10. I guess that’s what happens when your parents baby you and treat you the same as your younger siblings. I’m really hoping Esme will give them hell in 2 or 3 years
Why wait let Esme start right now. You go girl - give them absolute hell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.