Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Top home schooler is at it again. Well top google home schooler. Sarah would you like to tell us what a 'light year' is? Love how you're trying to sound knowledgeable about the speed of light. By the way it's an average of 8 mins and 20 seconds.

What would be more impressive to me is if you could bath your baby after an afternoon at the beach. When you showed him on the vlog tonight (yesterdays footage) he was wearing the exact same vest he was wearing on the beach. So it would have been full of sand (chris even stated this), how uncomfortable all night.

Also its disgusting that you're trying to make out you & Izzy could be mistaken in this photo - she is nowhere the same size as you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarah used to be so pretty and put together as did the girls but now they all look filthy all the time. The kids need a hot bath, a proper cooked meal and their own beds. Hard to believe that Jace is 18 months old and never slept a night in his own bed at home. That lovely nursery that just ended up as a shit tip.
Prinny and Jason switched places. Prinny got the cot and Jason got the dog bed 🤷‍♀️ fair is fair

sarah pretty? have we been watching the same videos lol
I have to agree, she was some what put together and looked a lot more presentable. Beauty comes from within though and she's aways had an ugly core, she just used to be a little better at disguising it. They played a good act for a while but the mask soon slipped and the uglyness spilled out from every orifice

It was all downhill from the eater egg special really, snatching that Easter egg from her own daughters hands. It was then, that I realised... She has a problem with food. 😂

• Haha

Busybee93

Chatty Member
Just posting a selection of my fav family photos 😂 Now which one should I frame hunky Dave and his Shexxxy brother 🤢 or the “lads” night out 🙃 God I love a man in a wife beater vest that has SHAGGER written across it 🤣 And Creepy in his Xmas jumper looking like he’s just wet himself standing there with his wee legs all weak looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

All da toys

What a 🍆.... This is why professional influencers get media training. This twat doesn't have a clue what professional means. And it's why no management or brands will touch him.

Blogger

No words!...... ((((((((((LIFE JACKETS NEEDED!))))))))) and Izzy left to babysit all the kids again 😡 Sarah what would you do if a person came and snatched Jace from Izzy? Why are you giving your 15 yr old such mega responsibilities?? So unfair! Sarah what would you do if one of your young daughters fell in the sea and started to panic?.......no words 😞

• Angry
  • Haha

LostInGrog

Next to be booted out of the secret group will be anyone who has not bought from Tat and Me. Better get buying those dinky dots guys...
You need to try to fish for freebies - "I've lost my job with Corona and I would really want to buy one of your amazeballs blankets but I just can't afford it! It's such a difficult time right now. I'm your biggest fan, and I would be so happy of I got a blanket. It would take away the pain of my dog eating my cat then being run over :("

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
The car looks in quite a bad state now, how long have they even had it? First the dent at the top, flat tyre and dent and scratches to the side. Didn't the range rover have a flat tyre when he first got it into Spain too?

I would ask if he could change it himself but this is the man who couldn't even use a lawnmower not long ago.

Has Chris actually got a driving license? I don't think he really knows how to drive.

• Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Just posting a selection of my fav family photos 😂 Now which one should I frame hunky Dave and his Shexxxy brother 🤢 or the “lads” night out 🙃 God I love a man in a wide beater vest that has SHAGGER written across it 🤣 And Creepy in his Xmas jumper looking like he’s just wet himself standing there with his wee legs all weak looking.
JESUS WEPT 😂🤮
Imagine going on a night out and seeing those two horror shows

• Haha
  • Wow

nattis

VIP Member
This look really safe, what if Esme had lost her grip and he had hit his head on something that looks pretty hard. She is holding with one hand, the other is on it's way under him
1601750565840.png

• Angry
  • Sad

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
The lack of lifejackets makes me so cross! It's not ok that the girls might be confident swimmers. Just yesterday two people has to be rescued from a calm sea near where I live when a brisk breeze tipped their dinghy over. Not wearing lifejackets if it wasn't for the swift action of some nearby kayakers, these two who probably thought they were strong swimmers would have been dragged out to sea by the wind and strong undertow and drowned. The sea is no place for complacency and a "we'll be okay" attitude. What will it take for these imbeciles to learn? Hopefully not a tragedy. 😔

• Heart

Eldorado

I can't watch their pregnancy video, I saw the first few minutes and found it ridiculously fake. I found myself unexpectedly pregnant in my early forties...because the statistics are so dire I did not tell my children anything, we were waiting for the first scan at least. Unfortunately I miscarried just after eleven weeks (a few days before the scan). My children then did find out because I had to go to hospital in the middle of the night and didn't come home until the next day. I then immediately took a week off work to cry and recover.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Guys I’ve been in Cyprus for a week.. what have I missed?

Also I was in Livraria Lello recently and the only reason those tight arses didn’t go is because it’s €17 a person to go... the queue goes down super quick🙄
- She doesn't have Cancer
- Used footage telling *COUGH* EXPLOITING *COUGH* the girls she's pregnant for views
- Sold 3 things for £156.00 on her tatty website (But yet she can't afford a new phone screen??)
- Chris is still a massive weirdo and talks like a fucking n
- Girls look bored shitless
- Car is fucked but they don't want to admit it
- They are eating soo very a lot of sTooooNNiNN potatoes Sarah actually is now beginning to look like one
- Looks like we will all know Portugal inside out by the end of the year

I think that's about it?

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
In defence of Isabelle, bullet journaling is very popular amongst young people. She’ll probably have been watching channels on YouTube showing this.
Bullet journaling isn't going to get you a gcse though is it. That's something you do in your free time not during 'learning' time.

Jace is practically Feral, No discipline, no schooling, being allowed to nip, which is crazy IMO, never slept in an actual bed, barely lived in an actual house, eating maccies from 5 month old etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!
My daughter is learning about feral children in sociology and this reminds me of a comment she made last week when she said she's surprised her teacher hasn't shown them a video on the Inghams lol

• Haha
That group just gets better and better...

‘support the Ingram family and if am’ yet the admins are having a go at the members AND Sarah??!!

you honestly couldn’t write this! The group is clearly run by children and very vulnerable adults with the mental capacity of a child.I didn’t write that to sound mean but it’s true. Sarah knows that too and I don’t think it’s fair for her to write what she has knowing this.

memoii11

VIP Member
Slo4n has another video going out on YouTube today at 4pm, titled 'Chris Ingham should delete his WEIRD Facebook group' 👏

• Heart
From what I did see of it before it made me feel sick was she wants her first boyfriend and kiss to be when she’s older with someone more “mature” and she doesn’t see her real father at all I’m pretty sure.

sorry but a kid that age should be kissing and dating boys her own age whenever she feels ready to do that, not hanging out for a non existent fairy tale magical first kiss and relationship with an older man. At 15,16,17 etc you need to be out discovering yourself, not manipulated into a fairy tale by a man who sees you as vulnerable to take advantage of. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but it makes the hair on my neck stand on to hear that from her. Grooming!! 😡🤬 A sicko relationship interest from an older man has obviously been normalised for her already .. and why, for what purpose 🤢
I’ve always said Izzy is destined for an unsuitable and likely unsavoury relationship. Her concept of a ‘normal couple’ is based on Creepy and Lazy s and we are all aware how far from normal they are. They don’t appear to even like each other and are barely civil to one another. Whoever she does take up with will have a lot to tolerate she is turning more like her mother each day.

• Sad

memoii11

VIP Member
It's really quite sad and pathetic how spending money makes Sarah so happy and quite manic. You'll notice on any vlogs where she's been shopping, she's SO much chirpier than normal.

• Sad