Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpledforeskin

So at what point do we write off the backwards forwards seat facing Range Rover and they admit it’s now just spare parts 😂 seriously it’s not that hard to get a fuel pump, they even make non genuine ones .. twats

I’m starting to think she faked a miscarriage and drew a spot on her toe to defraud the insurance company and get some free hotel rooms and a hire car under the guise of “urgent medical treatment”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

djcraw15

It grates on me too .. even more so now that she’s prancing around playing home school crunchy mummy 😡
if she know it’s I’ve then stop using Iv and proving you’ve no interest in providing the basics of education such English and why we must learn it and that you’re too thick to teach even an 8 year old. Possibly the only one she could teach is the boy and even if he doesn’t speak it’s pretty clear he’s more advanced than she is anyway
The amount of times I shout at Sarah through my iPad “you’re not homeschooling”!!!!
I can’t wait for Jace to get a bit older, boys have zero interest in sitting and writing in diaries and colouring...my little boy enjoys school but he’s so much more physical than my daughter....he’s like a puppy he needs running around every day 😂
She is just extremely lucky that she has 3 girls that seem to “enjoy“ what they deem to be homeschooling aka colouring in “facts” about Portugal. Her arrogance drives me insane, absolutely insane! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Could someone please (I know this is a difficult task) pleas watch and summarise the sassy belle video. I can’t bring myself to watch it 😂
I watched around 7 minutes of it.
She's answering the juiciest juicy questions and some she's avoided for a long time.

Do you have a boyfriend? No because a) I don't need one b) travelling and it would just be online c) she doesn't want boyfriends because it's not real boyfriends and she wants older proper relationship.

GCSE subjects. English, Maths, Science, Spanish, Business Studies and Drama were her choices. Home schooling doesn't allow her to do Drama so now doing History. She's really got into history learning about buildings and stuff in other countries. (As far as I'm aware GCSE History syllabus is things like The Plague, Elizabethan England, WW2 depending on exam board I believe there are 8 historical events to choose 3/4 from)

Mums miscarriage. Obviously it upset her as she didn't think it would happen and the timing of it was upsetting with the car trouble.

Why she doesn't see her real dad. Some things just aren't meant to be no matter how much you talk to people to try and make it work and that's all she saying on it.

I gave up after that. It felt wrong watching a child mumbling so fast and clearly uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

thegreencow

VIP Member
GIRLS GO WILD SHOPPING IN PORTO! 👛💵 INCLUDING SISTER HAUL!!

Jace eats breakfast, Isla butters toast, Jace face plants the bed and Isla joins in with the gymnastics session. Lazy screeches good morning to us and Jace pinches her. He is a brat but as long as he's making his mother suffer I really couldn't give a shit. She gets excited when she realises it 1st October and says she would be decking the house out if she was a home. More like she'd be decking the first person to remind her what a shit life she has. There were leaves on the floor in Porto and the temperature is dropping but she's craving the UK crispy cold air but Creepy put a patronising hand on her head and says not quite yet because he still wants a few more sunny days. The campsite have called to say the new paddle boards have arrived. Winter in the UK lasts a long time so Lazy isn't rushing the extra few months. Creepy says there are scales but Lazy says she won't get on the 'bad boy' because she will break them. Creepy will feel sad when it's too cold to go swimming in the sea. Yep, no more teenage daughter in a bikini thumbnails. Anyway the car is packed up because they're heading back to the campsite.

Creepy asks Jace if their life is sat outside shops waiting for the fools. His voice goes high pitched and he asks Jace where the birdies are. Are you eyeing up ladies/teens on the street again Creepy? Jace can't say 'pigeon' yet. Lazy says they've taken the short walk to the mar... the water's edge. They been considering doing the boat trip to see the six main bridges but have seen them on the bus tour. The boat tour is at 3pm so they wouldn't get to the hotel before 5pm and the girls want to go back to the Flying Tiger shop so it would be 6pm before they got back and they have a 4/5 hour drive. They're walking along the river looking at the boats. They then pass another booth and their boat leaves in 25 minutes. They need to get to the other side of the river but if he doesn't stop taking to the salesperson then they won't get over there. Footage of the walk. Footage of the boat trip. Th girls walk down a street.

Creepy says the boat trip was a lot of fun. It's so beautiful it's ridiculous. There are lots of market stalls and has a nice vibe to walk up and down. I bet Creepy and Lazy haven't supported a single on of those market stall. The weather is turning and they're heading into town to let the girls go to Flying Tiger. Creepy films the restaurants and says you wouldn't believe the smells out there. Yes, you really must have a wash when you get back to the caravan park. Another restaurant gets compared to Disney. They're walking back across the Dom Luis bridge. Creepy nearly trips over.

Isabelle excitedly says she and the girls are going crazy. Lazy has given her and the girls money. She shrieks and shows us a hair clip, journal, purse and sassy £3 glasses. Lazy thinks they're done in there and she's tempted to buy a a velvet notebook and red tape holder but puts them back because she hasn't been sensible with other things like cars playmat and dinosaur crayons.

Lazy screeches that they're ending the day where they started it. She's joking, they're not actually ending the day there. They're packing up the car and the ifam have been telling Lazy to get Port wine so on the way back there Lazy got some. She got the most expensive wine in the shop but it was so cheap. Lazy isn't sure when she'll drink it. Hopefully soon so we can have another rant and it sounds like the ifam want one too.. don't let your fans down, Lazy! Isabelle asks if they can do a shopping haul and Lazy will show us what she got Jace tomorrow. Isabelle says she's going first and pushes Esme out of the way. Lazy decides Isla can go first because she was waiting patiently. Creepy takes Jace away, lifting him up by his arms as usual. I'm going to skip through the girls' haul because I couldn't give half a shit but Isla gets two bags of sweets and a half eaten pot of candy floss. Isabelle also gets a ton of snacks for the journey home. Lazy show her haul but avoids showing us her sweet haul (although I can just see it in the corner). People were asking why they didn't let the girls buy things the other day and this is why; because for the looooong journey home they'll be occupied with their diaries, they can work on rotting their teeth even more with all the sweets and they're so happy with everything they got. Lazy 'encourages' the girls to save their money until the last day in case they see something they really want in another shop. She thinks there's some competition there with the girls where they will be jealous if their sister can buy something on the last day but they can't.

Anyway, Lazy is going to end the vlog because they have a long drive home. They will get back to the caravan and have a drink. Clip cuts and Lazy says they haven't yet set off and something drastic ha happened. If their luck for caaaas couldn't possibly get any worse, they've noticed a hole that wasn't there 3/4 days ago when they parked the caaaa. The excess on the hire caaaaa is £3k. Bad times. Karma has done good!

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-10-02 191525.png

Screenshot 2020-10-02 185525.png
Screenshot 2020-10-02 185350.png
Screenshot 2020-10-02 190044.png
7.png
Screenshot 2020-10-02 192933.png
Screenshot 2020-10-02 195231.png
Screenshot 2020-10-02 195018.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Bradford lass

Anyone lurking here who is in that group... you are her absolute mugs, she is a master at getting you to part with your money. Look at the number of times she drops Baby and Me into the conversation. Remember she buys those blankets for no more than £6-£8 from China and sells them for almost £50. She does not need to charge that much, but she does because she knows you will pay, because it comes from your 'friend', Sarah Ingham. Have a look on Ebay and Etsy and you will find the same for £25 less
I'm in that group.
I'm NOT a mug.
I have NEVER parted with my money for an ingham!.

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’ve had a crap afternoon, but seeing this about another one of their cars has cheered me right up!!

I think someone needs to attend some courses because they clearly don’t know how to run and care for a car 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Kmpan

As isabelle is getting older, I cant help but feel more and more sorry for her. She should be thinking about her prom, what college she wants to go to (if she wants to that is), meeting up with her mates, going to house parties, making teenage mistakes (all pre covid obviously). Instead she's stuck in a caravan with her little sister, delusional mother and slimy step dad. 🤔

• Sad

moimoi

VIP Member
I love how yesterday Lazy was harping on about supporting small businesses and today they’re spaffing over Starbucks. Way to support all those local coffee shops. 👍

• Haha

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
I like this picture because I like to imagine they are plotting their escape back to the UK 🤔
They look like street orphans. Still disrespectful. That is somebody's front door step. I'm sure Lazy and Creepy would not like random kids sitting on their doorstep. They would be ringing the police saying that they were getting stalked again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Busybee93

Chatty Member
It’s all a bit Dierdre Barlow and John Lindsay for me the way he passes himself off as a pilot. Remember poor
Dierdre put all her trust in John and turned out he only worked in Tie Wrack in the terminal 😂 Will we need Free Sarah Ingham placards soon LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart

cuttle90

From a comment on the previous thread... I think its very offensive that Chris has misquoted anyone in this group to say he is 'that good at editing' 😱. Please refrain from filling your head with such fantastical nonsense. It is much more likely that we think you are holed up in a swiss prison than anyone here thinking you are good at editing... 🤣

• Haha

Crumpledforeskin

From the previous thread - him referring to the made up BS that he’s supposed to be locked up in a maximum security prison or on the run in Portugal

WOW...... Trying to add credit to his “bad boy” image to impress his fans, escalated quick 😂 has it ever been said he’s not actually with them 🤔

He’s such a bizarre creature!!
He wishes he was hardcore gangsta enough for a super max, likely he’d end up in a women’s prison if anywhere 😂👌

• Haha

Lolly505

VIP Member
Last thread was just getting really long. Most voted title came from @Blogger.

TL;DR:
- Their second saviour car is still broken so they're currently holed up in an apartment in Porto (I think?)
- The iFam support group on Facebook has been full of drama, largely courtesy of Sarah getting involved, as well as them all kinda bullying each other 🤷
- A second secret splinter group has been formed, we think by Sarah (or at least with her approval)
- 'Baby and Fees' are still pumping out extortionately priced blankets 'designed' by Sarah, now complete with payment plans 😷 The last blog featured them showing off that someone spent over £150 buying just three items from the store.

Feel free to add anything I've missed. I won't lie, I was struggling to recall anything interesting of note 😂

• Haha
Just watched an old vlog (don’t send me to my prison cell yet - I’m shielding. The Bradford Evil refers to Isabelle going to her biological dads after school. Is there any need for her to call him that? He is her father for gods sake !!!!
Regardless of Sarah’s wishes Chris as her husband is nothing more than a step father to Izzy.
She really takes vile to an elevated opinion of herself coupled with a complete lack of respect for her previous partner and his family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Creepy seems to be very proud of his A-level achievements, but he's never appeared to sit down and help his struggling kids - it's dense Sarah who seems to be playing teacher (loved the pub quiz analogy). I think Esme was year 4 when they brought in a tutor to help her (allegedly). If Chris couldn't handle half an hour of Year 4 maths on a Sunday afternoon ,and could probably save them £30 per lesson in the process - why are they homeschooling now?

Looking at this, I am sure Chris has said he did Further Maths as well. Anyone remember?

View attachment 266043
If he had these qualifications why was he cleaning planes when he could be at uni? Nothing wrong with cleaning planes but seems a waste of his alleged brilliance.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
This whole Facebook thing just reminds me of the drama that goes on in school, I can't believe a woman the same age as me cares about any of this shit. Who joins a group to get "support" from children and strangers, how can they think this is a normal adult way to live their lives?
Wonder if Lazy knows that each person she singles out as nasty, bully etc will no longer watch vlogs or buy tat and me
I wouldn't risk it if I were her considering their views are in general going down.

Also this whole episode has made it clear that Sarah louise Ingham is nothing but a vile bully who gets kick out of harassing people. She has turned against people in a group formed to support her family.:rolleyes: you truly have to be special kind of toxic to pull off such a feat.

If I were ifam I would be very concerned to be in that group. Don't know when big Sarah will be displeased with you and will throw you under the bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 34