Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
They’re trying to buy happiness.
Trying to put two fingers up to us at home getting through Covid as best we can
im pretty sure we are all more contented than the Inghams will ever be.
i think this trip creepy organised (I use the word organised loosely) because creepy can’t face all the problems he’s brought to his family

Reactions: 32

Purplebanana

I’m maybe completely off the wall here but nothing would surprise me with them. I can’t help but think have they punctured the tire on purpose to get it towed away rather than the usual return of hire cars where it is checked at handover. They can now say it wasn’t bashed when they took it away and blame the guys that tow it 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED.....

Jace runs to his playmat and Lazy says he's been desperate to get over there. Esme ha finished her schoolwork and has been organising her craft box, adding what she got from Flying Tiger yesterday She has three boxes with her precious stuff in. Esme shows us what's in the boxes. I wont bore you with it all, it's mostly craft things and candy. Esme shows us the clouds.

Lazy screeches good morning at us and says it's like a hurricane at the campsite. It's very windy today but it's due to be sunny tomorrow. She tells someone that Jace needs his shoes on. It's been a busy morning with the girl doing their schoolwork and all the Baby and Me stuff Lazy has had to do because she's not happy with some of the finalised designs. Something didn't look right on the camper one so she's added sparkle to the background. Isabelle and Isla have been desperate to go to the pool this morning so they've gone up there. Lazy wont be able to go in there because she has too much to do for Baby and Me.

Lazy is at the swimming pool and it's so hot that all she wants to do is jump in the swimming pool and float in the water. If she doesn't get the order finished though it won't arrive by the start of November. Creepy has gone back to get his swim things. Are you sure that's all he's gone back for, Lazy? Jace is loving life. Esme drags him into a standing position by his arm. He has a life vest but doesn't like wearing it. Doesn't matter you thick idiot, it could save his life! Footage of Jace and the girls in the pool. Jace slides down the slide, as does Esme. Creepy fist bumps Jace. Jace figures out that he can walk along a ledge on the pool. Isla says she's going under water Jace jumps into Isabelle's arms and she spends some time with him. Lazy says the girls have got out to have showers. She can't believe Jace's confidence in the water. It's scary and he has to have someone with him at all times. Isla didn't put her face in the water and blow until she was 8 but Jace does it already. He jumps off the ide and into Lazy's arms. She puts the back of his head into the fountain and pretend to dunk him underwater.

Lazy says if the girls aren't in the pool they're being creative elsewhere. She points out that Isla has a Teen and Me notebook and sounds surprised about it.

Lazy cackles. She asks Baaabe what happened and Baaabe says they tried to go to the shops but it weren't happening. He asks ofBaaabe why it didn't happen. OfBaaabe says they don't have much luck with cars. Creepy is eating something and says it's taking the absolute now, it's a joke. Lazy says they got out of the pool, jumped in the car to go to the supermarket. They set off and a warning popped up on the dashboard to say a tyre was low, at 200 whilst the others were 260. They started driving and said they would have to go to the garage to get it topped up but within 10 second it went down more. They were pulling into 'Praia da Loos' and the tyre went down even more. They got out and could hear the tyre going down. Lazy got back in the car and they got stuck in traffic, where it went down even more to 135 and kept going down and down and down. Much like the Inghams' views then? They turned around and pulled into the campsite but only just and it's now on 80. Lazy shows us the tyre and kicks it.

They didn't get a chance to tidy out the boot and the guy is there. Erm, yes you did have a chance but you were too busy vlogging and Creepy was too busy shoving food in his gob. Lazy is cooking dinner and has routed through the cupboard to find ravioli, which they're having with sauce and gaaaarlic bread.

Creepy says goodbye to the car. He tells Lazy it's not funny. Lazy doesn't know what it is, maybe because the temperature has dropped, but she can't stop thinking about Christmas. If they were at home she would be in full Halloween/Christmas shopping spirit. The temperature is meant to be back up tomorrow. Thomas asked Lazy what her favourite Christmas movie is and she said the Polar Express and he started thinking about Christmas Eve. She know Christmas will be so different this year for so everyone. Everyone except you because you will still find way to swan off somewhere, give your kids a million presents and rub it in that everything is normal for you. The Inghams normally have a plan by now and know where they will be for Christmas but they don't know where they'll be right now. They will be coming home for Christmas but that doesn't mean they will be spending Christmas in their home. Lazy wants to know if they should book something but Creepy says they can't because everything is so up in the air at the moment. She asks if everyone is excited about Christmas or nervous about how different it will be. She can't wait and nothing else matters to Lazy apart from all being together, watching Polar Express in their PJs and Jace being older this year. Creepy has been down to collect the paddle boards but the office is closed.

Everyone was winding down after dinner and Lazy and Creepy watched the most tragic, upsetting, horrendous documentary she thinks she's ever ever watched and both of them cried. They've never cried at a documentary before. It's the new one on Netflix about the Watts family and the Dad who killed the children. Lazy laughs and says she feels weird. Everyone is about to wind down and read a book because Jace is going to sleep. Lazy tells the under-18 ifam not to watch it. Don't fucking mention it then! Comment down below if you've watched it. The car wheel couldn't be fixed so it's gone to a garage, hopefully they will get it back tomorrow. I thought the garages were closed this weekend?

End of vlog

Wow, so safe and she totally is not at risk of breaking his arm :rolleyes: Not her fault though, she probably saw her parents and Isabelle do it and thought it was ok.
Screenshot 2020-10-03 194311.png

Screenshot 2020-10-03 200143.png
Screenshot 2020-10-03 201124.png
Screenshot 2020-10-03 205556.png
Screenshot 2020-10-03 193552.png
Screenshot 2020-10-03 195206.png
Screenshot 2020-10-03 193504.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
Oh my god their luck, another broke down car. They need to give up now. Driven over something they shouldnt have, not even looking after things that aren't even their own. 😕
Apart from all damage to the car it is also filthy. Something strange going on because they aren't saying what the RAC had to say about the hole in the boot. I don't know how they get any sleep at all. They obviously just don't care. I feel stressed over their predicament and Im not even there.

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Anyone else find it strange how excited Izzy got about buying all that tat? She's 15 and getting giddy over a naff tin to keep cheap hair clips in.

• Sad

Elsa Frost 24

OMG!! The girls not wearing life jackets again. At this stage I hope something happens because they f**king needs a wake up call. Also Is Isabelle playing babysitter again?

• Sad

Blogger

I do hope the special needs young adult, who is fixated on Barney and Sarah, remains safe in that new group. Other folk seem to include him and converse with him at his level, but it worries me how truly besotted he is with Sarah, posting regularly and tagging her name. She has been fine with him, to give her due, so am hoping this will continue. Working with additional needs kids myself, I feel protective of him 😞

• Heart

Busybee93

Chatty Member
God she’s dog rough isn’t she. I remember when she was so young looking and pretty. I question how worth it selling your whole life on YouTube is to end up like that. She looks older than Katrina now.

Screenshot 2020-10-01 191719.png

• Haha
  • Wow

kazizzle

VIP Member
Literally! I’m obsessed with my switch lite, I left it at home for a week whilst I was in Devon in august and I had Animal Crossing withdrawal symptoms 🤣
When I came back from doing the NC500 I switched it on and all my villagers told me they had missed me 😢 I felt bad for going away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kstep

VIP Member
Sorry but that stuff isabelle was doing its what my young kids do and shes 15? Slating plastic and drawing shapes? Then rest of her homeschooling was taking pics? (Which we didn't see) we saw isla drawing again but then she looked confussed when lazy was talking about her space learning Shame we never see the actially learning 🤔 those poor kids

umm there's are the sort of people they have following them 😳
Screenshot_20201005-191849_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Littlelubaby

I’ve just watched the vlog... why on earth does Sarah allow jace to pinch her?! It’s not cute or funny! Call it what you like but you shouldn’t be encouraging a child to ‘nip’! If he thinks it’s okay to do to you he’ll continue to do it to other people, what about if he ever starts nursery?!

Busybee93

Chatty Member
Just a thought here Creepy but you wouldn’t have totalled the car the night you went to that cute little rooftop pizzeria and caned all those cans you left down the side of Jace’s highchair would you 🧐 Anyone else notice Sarah hasn’t driven at all this Eurotrash tour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see that the french president has made what will undoubtedly be a controversial decision to stop home schooling from 2021. The only exception will be if it is needed for genuine health reasons.

• Wow