Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neck lace

VIP Member
So, it's a secret support group for the groomer and enabler to invite underage fans to? And if you're a parent of those young girls, you can't t even find the group, never mind be allowed in? And Chris is able to easily message those girls. This can't be allowed, it's sickening.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Bradford lass

Whats going on here!?
I mean I'm no expert at swim wear but since she wears it more than normal clothes wouldnt it make sense to get some with a bit of support!? Her boobs are miles away from her chin !?
20201007_192047.jpg
20201007_192103.jpg
20201007_192047.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Julesdorid

She better be careful because one of her boobs might get ironed accidentally with how low they are hanging...
I bent down to re attach the bit that collects the dirt on my hoover after emptying it, i accidently shut abit of saggy boob in it so im saying nothing 😂😂

• Haha
Im back again. I watched a little bit of the most recent vlog on YouTube, purely for research purposes. It baffles me.. do people genuinely find this stuff interesting? Like, a video of her sorting out her clothes. With her children popping up every couple of minutes to show the camera something they've drawn in a notepad. Am I missing something... genuinely think I'd get more entertainment out of watching paint dry than watching this everyday. I had to turn it off because she bored me half to tears waffling on about flies and filling up the bin bag but thats not the reason because there's no bin bag today. Lord I hate the world 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Top lie for me tonight was Sarah saying at the start that Izzy went to the lounge/coffee/breakfast area to chat with her friends and Izzy saying at the end that while everyone was getting ready in the morning she went to the area to read!!! Which was it?? Chris you have one bloody job to do when editing.
I thought this too! It's a weekday so her friends would have been in school so doubt they would be facetiming Izzy during the school day? We all know it couldn't have been before the friends went to school because the Mingham's don't wake up before 10am... Lies, Lies and more lies :sleep: :sleep:

• Sad
  • Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
***Incoming rant***
These ignorant, uneducated members of the human race need to be stopped.
They know NOTHING!! They can't even reiterate facts!!!
They say they are bringing everything to life what the girls have been learning about Portugal so why have they not being entering buildings??????
Chris & Sarah you are both an absolute disgrace as parents.
As a family on holiday, we always spent a day by the pool/beach followed up by a day EXPLORING the area, not going to the local branches of Costa/starbucks or the nearest known clothes shops that we could visit in the UK.
We ALWAYS supported the local coffee shops/restaurants.
My children came away educated about where in the world we were, and knowing the local cultures and traditions.
They've even spent Christmas helping out in orphanages when on holidays, (like to keep them grounded).
Where have you brought the girls while on this 'Homeschooling euro trip'? One poxy museum!!!

Oh and by the way you can take pictures inside Livraria Lello, but you just don't want to spend the €5 admission each.

GET YOUR CHILDREN BACK INTO EDUCATION!!!!

• Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Really? Coming home?
Sarah wants to come home badly she can't stop talking about getting ready for Christmas and how she is missing the autumn in the UK. Chris is a massive man child and obviously they do everything his way or they don't do it at all. He got the right bloody hump when they went to the wrong beach because it didn't have the "stunnnin" rocks in the sea that he couldn't film for fuck sake!
They ended up going there in the evening but he was NOT happy about being sat on the other boring beach all day! Can't remember which vlog it was but it was during the whole cancer debacle.

He can't live with himself so he has to do all this running around "wild camping" just to feel normal and try to forget about all the weird shit he's done. He must get abuse shouted at him in the street. Hell if I ever saw him in real life I'd give him a piece of my mind!

They won't come home until Chris says they can. Which is sad because the girls just look like the scruffy orphans in 'Annie' than children of "rich" YouTubers.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Sour_Grapes123

Lol, Chris saying "don't go away, keep that watch time up and don't turn off the video." Means that people ae viewing the vlog for a few minutes and then turning it off 😂 😂 😂 From what I understand that messes with their revenue too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sour_Grapes123

The super fans are going rogue !!! Maybe they want to join this super supportive tfam group instead ?? 🤔😂 Their cult boss has left them for the splinter group !
Is she LICHERALLYYYY sat on this open top bus today really reading through their "support" page?! Put your phone down heffa and at least try to enjoy your holiday! 😂 Bitch loves the drama doesn't she!

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think they are staying in an apartment for more Room to get jiggy with it/get the turkey blaster out.

Clickbait Vlog title....”our Christmas miracle”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
On their first visit to Flying Tiger, Izzy found some picture frames and Sarah said they were kind of in the theme that Izzy wants to do in her NEW bedroom. Has she not told the girls they're not moving or is Izzy getting an awning all to herself??

• Haha
  • Sad

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
This whole Facebook thing just reminds me of the drama that goes on in school, I can't believe a woman the same age as me cares about any of this shit. Who joins a group to get "support" from children and strangers, how can they think this is a normal adult way to live their lives?
It's because she hasn't got a job we are all working mixing with grown decent adults.... She's surrounded by her kids and creepy juvenile husband. She doesn't know normal... How to get on with colleagues work alongside people make normal friendships.. She's in a bubble... And this unfortunately is how her kids will develop and griw up. Not knowing how to communicate in the real world... Poor sods

• Sad
  • Heart

Bradford lass

What the hell was the massive rush to buy that Instant camera for? It was really ODD (even odder than their usual behaviour) they were acting as if it was almost a life or death situation!? Felt like if they didn’t take a picture as a family they were all going to be cursed or something!??! Almost like Sarah’s been reading here and seen that I said the other day they aren’t splashing out on things as often anymore so maybe the money’s drying up and then they’ve all of a sudden got to be seen spending money?!? They are losing the fucking plot. Why on earth do you need to scrapbook, just another thing to be put in the garage to gather dust and clutter your house. Is it just me that thought it was so effing weird the urgency of it all?
A family photo with isla missing 🤣
Screenshot_20201006-195005_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Crumpledforeskin

Just had too 😂😂😂. Creepy you can run but you can’t hide from your very a lot receding hairline 🤪🤪🤪
Sweet Jesus I thought that must be kelp to the face at first glance 😂😂 except no it’s hair grown from the middle back of his head to wrap around the front of his head 😂😂

What on earth in the name of carnival freak must she wake up with in the morning 😂😂 it’s like a little lord Fauntleroy in reverse cut

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
I still can't get over lazy has a payment plan for her fugly blankets. If you need to offer a payment plan for blankets, THEY'RE TOO EXPENSIVE!