Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Just when you think the Minghams couldn't get any weirder, they catch a plane to Weirdonia and pitch up their chavavan in Weirdoville holiday park 😂
Old fatty lumpkin is having so much fun chasing dreams and #makingmemories on her euro tour 2: The Pandemic edition, that she even has time to get in rucks with clearly vulnerable adults and kiddies on a support group FOR HER OWN FUCKING FAMILY! :LOL:

If Charlie Brooker wrote this script for a Black Mirror episode, it would be rejected for being too surreal

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Granny Pat

I
Jeez. Only watched the first few minutes of the vlog and what is Izzy doing in that journal? She is so emotionally stunted it's unreal.
Isabelle is fifteen for goodness sake, she is regressing day by day. Colouring in, making silly contributions into a note book. Someone needs to remove her from those irresponsible parents now. It is a big tough world out there, she will never cope.
I fear that her life is doomed, early pregnancy and that’s it!

• Sad
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The car!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet Chris spent all day on the phone trying to convince the car hire company that somebody else did it. 🤣

That’ll be why Sarah and the girls did a garage floor haul with the few bits of cheap tat they bought. Creepy would have been stropping because he’s put a big dent on the hire car. I bet he kicked his beanie all around that car park while Sarah showed off her 4 euro, foam playmat! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Crumpledforeskin

Like this whole island of Portugal series has got me hooked. Perhaps it’s the pilot series for a whole new genre of reality tv show. Take a Scabby family living relatively mundane yet comfortable life and then really fuck that shit up for them.
Cancel their house purchase, destroy their 2 cars, get the kids kicked out of school, take away the pet, end her pregnancy and give her a cancer scare within a week, send rogue bounty hunters for him so he’s on the run Richard Kimble style.

Feed the kids all the sugar they can stomach and let them run wild all over social media, never tell them where their bed for the night is, give them $2 a day to organise food, give them 3 scooters for 6 people, pick a fight with a puppet and a bunch of tweens and set them loose after the family!! I can’t wait for what’s next!!

I mean talk about pissing all over survivor. They whole lost in a jungle thing is for weak as piss. Escape from the isle of Portugal is the best adventure drama series I’ve seen yet 😂😂
Sucks to be them really

• Haha
  • Heart

Crumpledforeskin

Could someone please (I know this is a difficult task) pleas watch and summarise the sassy belle video. I can’t bring myself to watch it 😂
From what I did see of it before it made me feel sick was she wants her first boyfriend and kiss to be when she’s older with someone more “mature” and she doesn’t see her real father at all I’m pretty sure.

sorry but a kid that age should be kissing and dating boys her own age whenever she feels ready to do that, not hanging out for a non existent fairy tale magical first kiss and relationship with an older man. At 15,16,17 etc you need to be out discovering yourself, not manipulated into a fairy tale by a man who sees you as vulnerable to take advantage of. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but it makes the hair on my neck stand on to hear that from her. Grooming!! 😡🤬 A sicko relationship interest from an older man has obviously been normalised for her already .. and why, for what purpose 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry

mags

VIP Member
When she's on that paddle board I bet Lazy thinks she looks like Disney's Moana, all bronzed and cute, with her long hair flapping in the ocean breeze.......when in reality she actually looks more like Dwayne Johnson's character, Maui! (You're welcome, Lazy!)

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
DAD RUINED THE ENTIRE DAY!!

Esme lays on Jace's dog bed with him and tells him when the nee naws go past. Lazy says its a lovely day and shows us the view. They're waiting for Isabelle, who is in the lounge talking to her friends. Lazy is giving her 20 minutes to talk to them. It was due to rain today but the sky is blue and it's hot. They're going to tidy the apartment so it's not too bad for the maids.

They're on a Chris Ingham Tour right now, he treks them all around the city under the assumption that the river was one way when it was the other way. They've ended up in a community where all the locals are and where they do their laundry. Lazy says it's better than doing your washing in the kitchen because you can have a chinwag with your neighbors and wash your grundies. Lazy would love that because her dirty laundry gets aired a lot. Cackle. Lazy says Creepy said this part won't make the vlog but Lazy says it will.

Creepy says he might've just taken everyone the wrong way. They carried Jace down 10 flights of stairs to take a short cut to the river, only to get to a gate with a padlock on it. They had to walk all the way back up a million stairs. He now needs to go to Starbucks and get a strong chai latte to calm his nerves They've missed the boat tour though. Lazy 'long story short, Dad's ruined the whole day' and Isabelle says he should be ashamed of himself. Creepy says Isabelle and Lazy are disgraceful man. The only disgrace is you, Creepy. Lazy says they've walked toward the world's biggest book store which is kinda Harry-Potter-ish-esque and they'll explain later but the queue is humungous and they've been told the queue gets quieter later. Because they've been walking around all day Lazy thought they would go and get a Costa - no, Starbucks. Comment down below- Starbucks or costa. Lazy likes cold drinks from Starbucks and hot drinks from Costa. The Forestcinno in Costa is bleugh. Jace has fallen asleep on Esme so they'll be able to have their drinks peace. Time lapse of the girls walking and getting Starbucks. Lazy and Isabelle hug. The girls are on the bus. Footage of Porto.

Creepy's not gonna lie - they've not having the most productive day vloggig wise because they missed the boat but they did have a nice Starbucks, the queue for the bookshop was ridiculous plus they didn't have any Harry Potter books in.. oh and filming isn't allowed in there. They're back on the sightseeing bus now. Lazy tries to interrupt and Creepy gets rude and asks why she' trying to take his limelight and puts his patronising hand on her shoulder. The headphones weren't working on the bus yesterday. They're getting of at the marina ad have something really cool happening later. Don't log off because you will have to wait and see what that is. Lazy says creepy is getting desperate. Lazy tells us that she learnt yesterday there's a house in between two churches and is le than a metre wide. More footage of the tour.

Creepy says they got off at the marina, or did they because 'if it wunnt vlogged it dint appun' and that's right, they didn't get off at the marina. Yellow Bus Tours rocked them out today. Something you must do when in Porto is visit the 1920s Majestic Cafe. Isabelle repeats what he said but says the staff are dressed in 1920s uniform. Creepy says if he doesn't her corrected by Lazy he gets corrected by Isabelle. He says that even Jace will be on team girls when he's older and at least he didn't out himself for smelling of cheese yesterday like Isabelle did. He cuts the camera and then come back to tell us how beautiful Porto is. He never talks about Lazy like that. Porto's history dates back longer than Portugal's. He's glad they were stuck in Portugal but they're not done with it yet.

On the was to the Cafe they've stopped in C&A and Lazy remembers going in there a a child. It reminds her of H&M. Creepy puts a beanie on Jace's head. Bet they put it back after too. They look at the clothes.

Footage of the cafe. Then Lay tells us they're rolling off back to the apartment. It's been a strange day of walking back and forth. They're now off back to their hotel for the last night. They're feeling sad to leave Porto and an ifam has been asking to meet the Inghams. Lazy's phone is on 1% and the lady is going to meet them at the hotel. Lazy is breathless as she walks.

Lazy says she and the girls are on a mission. Esme starts shouting so Isabelle tells her to shush. They've come to get a hot chocolate and then go to sit outside. Isabelle came out their earlier to read. I thought she was talking to her friends. Hmmm, it seems Lazy and Isabelle haven't checked which story they were telling. Before they end the vlog they're going to drink their hot chocolate The girls dance in front of the camera.

End of vlog,

Screenshot 2020-10-01 191559.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 191759.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 192727.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 192818.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 200334.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 190608.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 200840.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 191719.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 191535.png

• Heart
  • Haha

leni18

VIP Member
Really? Coming home?
Sorry I'm confussed Sarah, you say you'll be back home before we know it, so you've been gone since july time, I'm still waiting for this holiday to begin. Erm what part of chasing dreams have you accomplished, you've spent all summer in car parks, on concrete with no car, I hadn't realised you'd started your holidays not seen anything interesting apart from sea, pools, car garages, big Frank and his friends and Christopher's drunken obsession with Prinny woo song my highlight of summer seeing such a knob acting like the biggest knob making up for his small manhood knob.

• Haha

Busybee93

Chatty Member
Maybe Jace is like Stewie Griffin 😂 Cute little baby but really a matricidal maniac and him and Prinny are in it together 😂😂

The way he’s acting in a Facebook group full of vulnerable people is disgusting! I’ve just shown one of my family members who was an ex policeman and his response was “jeez he’s like a modern day Jimmy Saville praying on the vulnerable”. Now he said that without me telling him anything about what he’s previously been accused of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

patto_

Hi all! I’ve been following (and loving😂) this thread for awhile but this is my first official post! Just have to comment- that whole segment of Isabelle (15?!) showing her bullet journal was so uncomfortable to watch. Shapes, colouring & pressing bits of plastic, imaginary kitchens/offices, writing her name/age/fav colour,food,drink, borders & headers? You’d expect that from Isla, MAYBE even Esme but a 15 year old? It just made me feel so sad for her... by that age surely she’d have some actual interests or hobbies?

Reactions: 38

uwu

VIP Member
I couldn't care less. He's not my responsibility I've got my own worries for my own daughter struggling to catch up and do her best after missing so much school
Right ok, I'm just saying no child should have to suffer in their education due their parents desperation to chase dreams at campsites.

• Heart

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
the only way that dent could have happened is if a smaller car or van with ladders on the top of it had reversed into it 🤔. Or creepy did it.

I'm disgusted at the state of the girls.

Anyone notice how scruffy they look?
Jumpers that don't fit them, scruffy hair..odd clothing

Oh and don't get me started on esme's shoes...how big are they???

I feel sorry for Isla, she is the forgotten child. All she wants to do is learn and share what she has learnt. This trip will ruin her. She needs to be at school.

Isla will be one of those girls that can tell you the square route of an orange but couldn't peel it 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
This will be interesting! How old shall I be 🤫🤣
View attachment 264063
So judging by the poll that only 26 people have done so far, Chris has let three children under sixteen know his favourite body part is his penis? They are both so strange. Rather than thinking how bad it looks for two grown adults to have a secret group filled with children and Vulnerable adults, they will try and justify Chris posting an inappropriate post by claiming that most of the ifam are older. 🙄 I even saw on twitter that they let a fourteen year old girl join the group but blocked the girls mother when she tried to join. Who the fuck have they hired to be their manager? Gary glitter? 🧐

Also I’m baffled why that poll only has 26 people on it. Where are the other One Million ifam? 🧐🙄🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Crumpledforeskin

I wonder if 🤏🍆 has realised that if he sent a dm to a girl under 16 asking her what her age range is after he’s started talking about cockatiels and waving the eggplant around proudly proclaiming his great fondness for his penis.. I think he’d find himself back in that holding cell much sooner than he anticipated given past allegations that weren’t able to be actioned. The fact that he’s doing it publicly under his own account in a secret group might just escalate his chances of being arrested by another 300%.

I also wonder if the dipshit admin moron has realised she also might find herself in a holding cell too for trafficking,

please do keep going Kelly & 🤏🍆. Bravo 👏 I think these 2 dickheads might be digging a hole that might close up and swallow them.

I see someone is currently going live on YT with this right now🤔🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Sour_Grapes123

The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problemView attachment 263621
How OLD is he? This is a game I would expect a 12 year old to play not a middle aged man. He can't spell Cockerel, he's a filthy pervert for using that emoji for the body part, show's how sick and twisted he is posting that into his own support group FULL of UNDERAGE GIRLS. What does he gain from that? It makes me SICK that he is allowed to have a platform and have a pool of vulnerable people to flout his arrogance for. How can we report this?

• Heart
  • Angry

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Wow just catching up he makes me sick who puts that in a Facebook group which is mostly children the twisted bastard😡 sorry but this creep is Definitely a pedalo what makes me more cross is that lazy cow doesn’t give a shit 😡

• Angry
  • Heart