The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only positive thing about Isabelle being left on the beach is that Chris can’t parade her around in a bikini and ogle her like the lecherous creep that he is.

Reactions: 22
So they are that far out to sea and Isabelle is left with Jace?! Am I hearing that right?! So if they all got heaven forbid drowned at sea or lost, what’s Isabelle supposed to do?!?!
And what if Isabelle fell asleep on the beach

Reactions: 12
Well said
Thing is it’s not like they are taking a break from real jobs I mean wtf do they do or did?
Through lockdown loads of parent got to spend more than enough time with their children
These twerps should be bringing some stability to those children’s lives not aimlessly wandering around
You could envy them if they were smashing it with great footage and the kids looked like they were enjoying it rather than having the same fed up faces as if they were going round ASDA

They like to think they are like TBLF but that’s just laughable on every level

Reactions: 10
Whats going on here!?
I mean I'm no expert at swim wear but since she wears it more than normal clothes wouldnt it make sense to get some with a bit of support!? Her boobs are miles away from her chin !?

Reactions: 37
#INGHAM 131 They know not wuther to wither or wanket with the blanket

Reactions: 31
Poor Isabelle is looking for her English GSCE textbooks of Wuthering Heights (withering to the Inghams) and Pride and Prejudice and the parents don't know why?????

Reactions: 15
Just had too . Creepy you can run but you can’t hide from your very a lot receding hairline
OH EM GEE this has definitely confirmed his fringe is all the hair from the back of his head. Do you think that’s why he’s has that poof at the back? Growing it as a fringe replacement?

Reactions: 19
When she's on that paddle board I bet Lazy thinks she looks like Disney's Moana, all bronzed and cute, with her long hair flapping in the ocean breeze.......when in reality she actually looks more like Dwayne Johnson's character, Maui! (You're welcome, Lazy!)

Reactions: 39
errrrrr what a comb over I bet that long greasey side would be as long as my bob if he flipped it over and she walks around and is proud of that
That’s why he wears the beanie - to keep the comb over in place.

Reactions: 15
Did our emeritus professor Sarah really say a ‘school of fish’? I know she’s keen to teach and fish might be in need of her exceptional skills or might she actually have meant a ‘shoal’ of fish?

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that "school" is an accepted term as a collective noun for fish......as is "shoal"....not that I like to stick up for Lazy (there's a first time for everything, I suppose!)

Reactions: 19
Sarah, don’t your family get fed up of more and more pre-packed picnics?

Reactions: 6
Poor Isabelle is looking for her English GSCE textbooks of Wuthering Heights (withering to the Inghams) and Pride and Prejudice and the parents don't know why?????
Well, obviously, as I'm sure Lazy is well aware that those books were named in recognition of the song Wuthering Heights and as a nod to Bridget Jones Diary.
You're all a very lot of ignorant Tattlers

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.