Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellweez

Why do they have to pretend to be living the dream all the time? Just accept this is your shit show and laugh about it.
Let’s be honest they’re absolutely shitting themselves in fear

Reactions: 36
Am I dreaming or did she actually speak to the Kids that follow them like that! The stress is obviously getting to them and I think she’s scared. I know I would be if I was in that position. But then I wouldn’t take my kids travelling during a pandemic. I wouldn’t go around with a cold without isolating and getting a Covid test. I wouldn’t keep insisting I didn’t break any rules when I’m on holiday despite the government saying only essential travel is allowed. I wouldn’t keep banging on about things costing thousands even if I was sitting on millions! Their life, their selfish choice but absolutely stupid to rant like that to the people that afford them the lifestyle that they are so intent on clinging onto.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jen34

She says “why would we come back to the UK?” Eh hello there’s a national pandemic!! Why would you not!

• Angry

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Why not? The travel advice changed and people are going on holiday.

I feel bad criticising them for going abroad as I did it. Fortunately I got back before the quarantine period was introduced.
Fortunately for you ..... not for us ..... quarantine period is introduced because the risk of contracting COVID in said country is too high .....getting back before being required to quarantine still means that you have been in an at risk country and therefore could potentially have the virus and be spreading the virus .... people need to think of the wider picture and take some responsibility and try to keep us all safe!!

• Heart
I do think some of you are slightly covid obsessed 😂 should they be travelling? No! But having a cold does not mean you or they should think omg its covid! For a start you do not get snotty when you have covid 🤣

Schools are going back in 1/2 weeks the staff and the students will be full of cold for the whole of autumn term. We can’t afford for everyone to panic everytime someone feels a bit grim
Hate to disagree - but my son is just age 2 and had the most horrendous snotty nose. It was actually his main symptom! GP told us there is absolutely no chance he has covid, because his chest is clear, throat didn’t look sore and had NO fever. So I ordered a home test because I knew in my mother instinct (No offence Sarah 😛) That something wasn’t right. He got results of being positive this morning!! Which means me and my household will do the right thing and 100% isolate.

• Sad
  • Wow

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Ohh gobshites ranting over on Instagram. She's a disgusting person talking to her ifam like this most of them are children and were concerned about them.
Let's hope that they loose loads of subscribers because of this.

• Haha

Dragon100

Chatty Member
🎶🎵 stranded by the garage, branded a fool... what will they say? That you’re not cool!🎵🎶
Landy can't you see, I'm in misery,

We're apart, 'cause you won't start,

A car lot left for me.
'
Engine has blown, we're all alone,

I sit and wonder why-y-y-y-y, oh Why,

You left me,

Oh Landy.

🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PamSlams

Wouldn't it have made sense for Sarah and the kids to fly home, leave creepy there and for someone who is possibly retired (hi Steve) who didn't have to worry about taking time off work to travel and quarantine to drive Creepy's car to Spain to fetch him? Is that more logical?
it is. I would’ve done exactly that in the same situation. But logic has never been their strong point, has it? I can think of a few reasons why they won’t go this route:

1. Chris is arrogant. He believes he knows better than anyone so he wouldn’t just give money to them to buy a car for him. Plus, i think he would buy a second hand car again so he can’t just look up the spec on a website. He would want to pick it himself.

2. They know they don’t have content going back home. They can’t afford to stop vlogging now so, by sticking Sarah and kids somewhere nice, there’s more chances to vlog. They’re so desperate to continue this charade of an adventure.

3. Chris is a narcissist. He needs to be seen as a hero, not someone who failed his family. Enough said.

• Heart

Bradford lass

Probably because it would cost a small fortune, especially a 4x4 with a tow bar. Cheaper to send the pervert home for rescue.
A rental 4x4 with a tow bar is like looking for unicorn poop.
Believe me we tried when our car was stolen in france 4 years ago.
I'm not going to say what we did to over come our situation as watching this shit show unfold is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bradford lass

If it’s an X5 that’ll crap itself too 😂😂
It was my kids that saw the BMW in the drive.
And other half saw a BMW in baby and mes parking spot at the office.
Cant confirm if it's the same one everyone is asleep and I'm at work 🙈.
What does Granny jaynes drive ?

You should knock on the door and introduce yourself🙄
All BMW's are piles of shit! 🤣

Tell you what.If it was me I would🤣
No thanks dont want to out myself any more than I have ! I think I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth as it is !
Creepy and lazy definitely read on here and I'm sure they will mention something about there cctv or who's staying in the house to give me a warning they have in the past when I have mentioned stuff only local neighbours will know !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Well, that was a treat wasn’t it?

Too early for thread title but # Return of big frank AND a rant, ambassador Ingham, you are really spoiling us.

Whenever big frank makes his return all I can think of is “Return of the Mack” but with frank replacing ‘Mack’ btw 👀

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
They can fake being happy and positive all they like for the 18 mins a day they put out. However, most people who know of them know they are as rough as a badgers arse. You can't fake class and dignity Seacroft. Get your kids back into mainstream education to at least give them a chance of not turning out like you and Ali G 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Maxine1974

Sausage fingers is at it again
Silly delusional lump
Surely if there is a “stalker” there not actually stalking the Minghams seen as there not even at home or even the UK??
She doesn’t half think she’s super important

Can you stalk a house?? They aren't even in the country right now, very public knowledge so who is this person "stalking"
Snap. Exactly what I thought. Dumb bitch

• Haha