Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouisaB

Actually if Creepy uses lazys paddle board he could Probably sneak across to the UK And avoid immigration and quarantine

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Kat5998

VIP Member
Now I’m confused, if I leave Australia and then return I automatically have to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel, no going out just staying in the hotel room. So what she is saying is he can return to uk either buy a car or collect his old banger and then drive back to Spain. That doesn’t make any sense, they have been in 2 countries that have continued to have more cases of COVID, however, creepy is exempt!!! Please can someone explain this to me 🤫
Maybe Creepy is exempt from Covid because it only lives on clean surfaces, like someone said quite a few threads back

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dragon100

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m thinking of booking a week at my local Ford garage next year. I mean they really look like they are living their best lives 🙄 Lazy all hot and sweaty sitting in the quaint little roadside cafe with big Frank along for his summer hols on her bottom lip 😂
Too late, I've already tried, they are fully booked all next year due to the inghams travel reviews!! can't even get a booking at the dodgy mot place that doesn't check the oil levels but passes cars cheaply when they are on their last legs (which is a shame as they have a strip of astroturf country side 2 minites scoot away for picnics and a burger van that visits Monday, Wednesday and fridays).

Hi big Frank, good to see you again, all us tattelers have missed you big time, welcome back!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Charmball

VIP Member
OMG. Howling. Absolutely howling.

The rant. The vlog. What a gift 🤣 This is without a doubt the best holiday they have ever been on 🤣

Also, when they are wandering around that (poor) Spanish town, are they doing it during siesta time as it looks absolutely dead and all the blinds are down on the properties? Unless the whole town has upped and left, deciding to take their chances with COVID rather than stick around with their screeching.

• Haha
I think that she forgets when she’s going on her little rants that the majority of the people she will be addressing in her horrible manner are CHILDREN.. also I don’t think that putting out a message that you have to accept everything a person is doing or shut up is a valid message I think we should be sending to kids. We should be teaching them to have their own stance on life and to constructively criticise things. Not one comment I’ve seen on that video is a nasty comment, it’s more people giving advice. She wants them all to be robots, don’t put your life out there if you want people to agree with everything you say or do, I already know what her response to that would be but It’s not good enough. Fair enough in regards to hate for the sake of hate Or body shaming etc but you also need to accept criticism and be held accountable for what you put out there to young impressionable kids.

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
The man in the silver car, he could have been looking for a particular address and was slowing down to look at house numbers. I'm sure we've all done it.

PamSlams

Wow. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m sure all the ifams who only commented on the video out of concern for them and the kids LOVE being called stupid, ignorant, trolls, and too lazy to do research.

Good job alienating the very last group of fans who are rightly and truly worried about you, Sarah. Well done! A very lot professional.(y)

• Haha

LouisaB

Unless Chris is coming on a ferry and the car is there waiting for him With no body In it and the keys in the ignition and he drives back and doesn’t mix with other people then he does need to isolate , him coming on a plane , getting a taxi/lift etc from the airport and then getting car from a person and Then going on a ferry is not classed as in transit from what I can see on the government website , no doubt the 2 compulsive liars are misleading the foreign office in their enquiries , it is impossible for him to complete that task without mixing with others

Last edited:

Busybee93

Chatty Member
How thick is Sarah! Even though there were no firm travel restrictions in place when they had their freebie jaunt to the Maldives some people would argue that they should really have used their common sense and not went abroad during a pandemic 🙄 Any creepy said COVID was another “none situation” and was all hype that turned out to be a load of garbage like the first non situation then. Seriously how much do these two change the goalposts to suit themselves.

• Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Her rant says why would we spend £3000 to £7000 for our caravan to be taken back to the UK. Well if you had towing insurance you wouldn't have to! Moron. Either lies or they didn't have cover
Ive never seen anyone rant like this that is on social media, just shows much it gets to her. Also shows this isn't the 'career' for you if you can't handle the heat or the criticism. Totally unprofessional to talk like that publicly. Toxic nasty woman
Yes Chris doesn't have to quarantine if he arrives then leaves again. But that means someone needs to collect the car and any food or supplies he needs while he is back

Lilu22

VIP Member
Literally shaking my head in disbelief watching that rant. Why would you want to come back to the UK and cut your holiday short? Maybe because we’re still in a pandemic, more countries are restricting travel and your children should be starting school in just over a week, not your pathetic excuse of “home school” that is not going to help Izzy in the slightest!

Isla Vass

Why not? The travel advice changed and people are going on holiday.

I feel bad criticising them for going abroad as I did it. Fortunately I got back before the quarantine period was introduced.
Just because it’s been allowed doesn’t mean it’s ok, ideally nobody should be going on holiday. Holidays can wait.
The U.K has handled this so poorly so I’m not sure i’d take everything they say and suggest as gospel. Travel agency’s such as TUI have even cancelled all holidays to mainland Spain until August 31st now. Some countries have been cancelled until September/October!
I wish people would stop being so blasé about this, it’s only going to make this carry on for longer.
Sorry but you’re just as bad as the Mingham’s if you were on holiday during all of this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Lazy I have to say you have pulled this out the bag I have never been so entertain this week 😂😂
As you seem to read here a lot how is this amazing holiday going as you seem really pissed off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Desperately trying to appear like Stacey with the pic of jace😂 Never seen a mother look so unnatural with their own child! Well she’s had her insta rant and told the ifam to stop watching. Had to catch herself - “the trolls and the little...” - what were you going to call the 10 year old ifam Sarah??? They don’t want to put it on a vlog because they want to appear as the new positive happy people 😂
When she said flipping at the end she so desperately wanted to say the f word you could see her concentrate not to let it fall out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 36

M_stalker

Chatty Member
You know what, she wants facts, let’s talk facts. The government says “if you experience ANY cold and flu like symptoms get tested for Covid.”
that includes, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, difficulty breathing, head aches, body aches and pains. Etc...
Sarah , Chris and Isabelle all experience these symptoms, they self diagnose with blame to the caravan air con? I mean WTAF come on..
Instead of quarantining because they chose not to get tested they went along to the beach, public bathrooms, caravan/camping sites, play parks, public pools, shopping centres, towns and streets.
Just a tiny little fact I wish I could flat out flick her in the face with.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36