Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Would the breakdown insurance just cover the car, or would it include the caravan as well? If it doesn't, I can see it costing thousands to get the caravan home.
They would need towing insurance to have the caravan recovered to the UK, any normal person holidaying around Europe towing a caravan would have it but not so sure with the minghams

Chris goes back to spain = 2 weeks quarantine
Then if gets the ferry to France, you have to quarantine for 2 weeks in France before travelling anywhere else

He would hvae to quarantine for 4 weeks
H would only have to quarantine in the UK for 2 weeks, France have no requirement fro UK citizens to quarantine arrival to France. So wouldn't be a 4 week quarantine

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Kstep

VIP Member
think we will have missing vlogs again soon Sarah wouldn't have a clue what to do and even if she did wouldn't have time left with the kids whatever happens gonna be an interesting week 🤣

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I don’t reckon they’ll vlog today, only the one vid (people have said this is the naked kid vid) on the playlist.

Rose28454

VIP Member
IF they don’t have European breakdown cover, I can honestly imagine they would be type of people who would be arguing and raging with their Car Insurance call centre staff, who are having to explain that they are not covered because it’s a mechanical failure 😩

the staff are trained and really trying to help, but sometimes people can be horrible
You are covered for mechanical cover with European breakdown I know as we have used it last few times we went abroad

Tinker74

So according to Sarah, Chris went for a scoot around the town where they are last night to keep himself awake while he edits the vlog. He then was seen editing the vlog when they had their picnic (lettuce, tomatoes, philadelphia, apple and bread was seen). What was Chris really doing scootering about late at night????? Residents of Minglanilla lock up all female residents.
Correction... All teen female residents.

• Haha

Meisify2

VIP Member
How do I see the replies when someone has replied to my comment, without going through the whole thread again?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
The title kinda gives the tldr. They're stuck somewhere between Valencia and Madrid living in their caravan outside a garage. But don't worry there's a shop where they're holidaying that sells Peppa pig biscuits.

Who would have thought that traveling during a pandemic would be a bad idea? 🍿

Now everyone check your oil
View attachment 217010
View attachment 217012
View attachment 217014
View attachment 217015
Why does make me laugh so much? If it was anyone else, I'd be upset for them but weirdly not for the Inghams

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Yeah but what about repair cover? I've got repair cover for my car. I assumed that was standard.
No not standard, its normally only suggested if car is on finance. Things such as part warranty or a service plan. Things like the AA cover normally only cover the first £500 of repairs. Wear and tear is simply a maintenance issue, you’re not covered for tyre wear you wouldn’t be covered for a head gasket or break pads (some service plans include things such as breaks and oil changes though). I’d defo check your policy to see what’s included you may be paying for very little.

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Why is Sarah asking for her followers to send their fave positive/happy quotes? Struggling to stay a positive pineapple 'babe'
So that she can write a new script and pretend it’s all her own thoughts. Watch a Family Freedom vlog then you’ll see where this new positivity is coming from. They took months off YouTube due to lockdown.

I understand you can fly back to the UK from Spain and not have to quarantine only if you have connecting flight or some sort of family emergency. Which doesn’t apply to them ?

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I would have thought entering then leaving would mean changing at a UK airport, not going in country and out and about in the community?
I would have thought that it would be a transit stop to use another mode of transport (or something along those lines) I highly doubt Chris will land, pick up the car and jump on another plane within the same day. Surely if he stayed even one night he would need to quarantine 🤷🏻‍♀️