Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
🍿 🍿 I'm waiting

They said they are going to 14 countries.... as far as I'm aware, they've only visited 2. We're at what looks like the second wave of a pandemic. We're in a recession.

I am interested to see what the next car is, I hope Chris is out to prove a point that it was not buying a chugger with a dodgy engine that caused this and buys the same again
14 countries? Really?

Reactions: 6

Bob Down

Well good night tattlers,the latest vlog is currently on 41k so lets see if that rises much overnight

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I've had a thought, can anyone confirm the bodybag was removed from the roof of the disco - what's happened to Izzys birthday presents and also Nanna and her pension book - have they went to Valencia?????

Also just to add 52,691 @ 2.25

Pugsworth

What insurance covers parts? You don’t have insurance for breakdowns (other than breakdown that doesn’t cover parts normally) Its not like they had a crash. Insurance wouldn’t write off a head 🤷🏽‍♀️
you're right sorry! would be one heck of insurance if they did. i was just reading they said their insurance might write it off. my braincells put 2 and 2 together and made 23 oops. brainfart moment.

Still i bet they are hoping for some kind of miracle

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
There are loads of flags in old vlogs before the non situation happened. There is one where is chasing some teen girls to give them a cuddle 🤢 and he is so, so excited and “buzzin” about it - not normal at all. He is proper grim.
I remember that! Hadn’t Lazy done something to her foot and he just ran off and left her to struggle? 🤣🤣

Ava girl

Is she right does he not have to isolate if he is leaving the country again, If it's true it's extremily unfair.

Miss Judgemental

British Airways is offering really cheap deals at the moment for August/September. They should call the chavavan a day and book one of those.

Tofu96

Its completely inappropriate for a child to be reinacting that kind of look anywhere let alone social media! What would you like to call it? Because trust me I could have been A LOT less pc.
Maybe you should spout lines being crossed to Isabelle because her parents can’t be arsed.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with the point you are trying to make. I get it, completely. But just because her and her parents are doing something wholly inappropriate doesn't mean you have to use that particular phrase to describe it. I wasn't attacking you, I just don't think it's an ideal way to describe the actions of a minor. Hope that clears it up :)

Hot hot

VIP Member
Being told you have to pay £17,000 to get your crappy rover fixed.... think of the matalan shopping sprees
If they were to recover the chav van then there putting other people in danger if covid for tgere own stupid fault

Being told you have to pay £17,000 to get your crappy rover fixed.... think of the matalan shopping sprees
If they were to recover the chav van then there putting other people in danger if covid for there own stupid fault probley why its expensive

• Angry

Glennie

VIP Member
Imagine my embarrassment last year watching their europe road trip. I thought there was 44 countries in europe (according to the UN) and 51 if include the transcontinental countries. But no there's only 2, France and Spain, those girls are so lucky to be getting homeschooled!!
😂😂😂 I’m still spewing that my social studies teacher lied to me all those years ago 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

Miss Judgemental

But can't they fly Sarah and the kids home, Chris spends two weeks in Spain while she isolates and Sarah takes the ferry and brings the car to pick him and the caravan to go back home.
It is a Win-win for all
Kids can stay with grandparents (after two weeks of isolation)
That's what they're doing I believe but in reverse. I.e. Chris is going to get their other car and go to pick them and the caravan up (ignoring the 2 week quarantine as there's an exception for when you don't intend to stay in the country for 2 weeks).

Reactions: 5