Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
54,898 @ 3:03am

I saw someone here mention earlier that this road trip is for 6 months? Is that what they said?

Well Isabelle said she wouldn't see he friends until Christmas but Lazy says they're going travelling for a year. Vlogmas is a really good chance for them to get some cash and apparently they're off to Lapland in December. I think they will come back for the month and set off after Christmas. Not sure if campsites are open then though.

Reactions: 7

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
The vlog didn’t disappoint 🤣 all I know is behind the ‘scenes’ there Must be some arguing and fighting because regardless of the kids or not, realistically if that was me and my

Comedy gold 😂😂

we met them at a waterpark in salou 😂 my daughters unfollowed them a while ago and overheard me watching them and asked why and said ‘ didn’t they break down? How she knew that I don’t know, but spat my tea out almost 😂
Ummm one cause you kids need to be back in school in 2 weeks you horrible hateful twat don’t cry cause you got everyone telling you on your comment Your a twat that no’s nothing if you don’t want people commenting done put your life on YouTube you dumb fat fuck you get a grip your the one with the sex predator cheating husband and d you have the nerve to have a go say people commenting get there fact right what a twat the bigger they are the harder they fall and she one big bitch 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

Holol457

Are they on their way home do you think? I have just noticed the flag emoji on the "Inghamfamilytravels" Instagram bio is back to a french flag after somebody said it had change to a Spanish flag a few days ago,
Creepy insta still showing Spanish flag

Reactions: 6

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
54 pages already? Wow that is a very lot of pages. Can't wait to read them 😎
What have Inghams done now, are they kicked out of the garage ?😃

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
RE: Izzy Appreciation Day

The only inspirational thing she has done is not lose her cool on camera when she's treated as a toy to gain views

How old is their car? Land Rover offer 3 year warranties.
It’s a disco 4 so could be anywhere from a 10 to a 15/16. It will be out of warrant.

Kaci

Chatty Member
Actually that’s exactly how symptoms started for us and a few we know who later died.
Covid is no joke and it’s a relaxed attitude that has killed thousands.
It wouldn’t have hurt them to take a quick test and check. That’s called being responsible for other peoples lives.
Also we have to be cautious when the kids go back to school or we could end up with dead children and teachers. Not just the vulnerable ones but the healthy ones too.
My son is back at school and he falls in the high risk scared incase he does catch covid saying that school been a amazing making sure every step possible with hand gel at every turn my has a clean mask every day

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I can imagine it would be near on impossible to find. Sarah and Chris’s positive pineapples have created this disaster. The first thing I would explore before dragging my family around Europe would be back up plans. Even if we just go to Cornwall for the week we have all bases covered.
My aunt broke down in France, my dad hired a trailer, went to meet them, took them to get a hire car so they could carry on their holiday, and he took the broken car back to the UK. To be fair they didn’t have a caravan or a Covid to deal with though.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Question, is the BMW on their drive powerful enough to pull their caravan? Could it be that they actually are a few days behind on their vlog and Chrisis already home, new vehicle ready to go but having to quarantine for 14 days? Would make sense why there are lights and TVs on at their house.
The biggest tow capacity Is the disco, same as pick up trucks etc. Technically an X5 can pull up to the same but they aren’t really designed for it. That’s why you see discos pulling horse boxes.

Last edited:
is this who the ifam look up to? what a pair of nasty bullies people are only going by what the government guidelines are, gosh sara/chris are nasty bullies and the more the spew “hate” back the more views they’ll lose, i feel sick to my stomach reading their vile responses to confused people
Reading ‘Professor should have been a brain surgeons’ own words it’s okay if they return and leave immediately. I know he doesn’t seem to need much shut eye and is hyperactive but is he really going to fly home, drive the other old heap to catch a ferry at the other end of the country? Surely after what’s happened they are going to buy (on finance) a car that might just cope with their spectacular plans.

• Wow
  • Sad

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Saw a comment from Sarah saying they had done their research and know the rules in regards to Chris having to isolate. It’s clear they don’t know the rules because if they did they would never have entered Spain in the first place as it’s currently an essential travel only country 🙄 also surely what is meant by not having to isolate if you enter and leave straight away is for example if you land then straight away get another flight so if you have a connecting flight then you wouldn’t be expected to isolate but assuming Chris is going to have to buy a new car in order to drive back down to them he’s going to have to come into contact with people in the UK 🙄🙄 I have no sympathy for them when they were the ones who decided travelling round Europe during a pandemic was a good idea.. especially when they had symptoms and refused to isolate or get tested.
Oh course he will to bye a car is she just thick or what it’s pointless trying to tell stupid that think there right all the time god no’s what this is teaching the kids just do what you want cause your always right no matter what what a pair of brill parents