Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
Think real eantbus they lost a drohe lost go pro left baby on beach flood the air con now the car all money ifam cheesed off I just hope he comes back am sure this what he do but we wont know till tomorrow he pick car up and ye tet halfway over that obe will pack up and on that bome shell I hold my hands up

Reactions: 4

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
We use hau
I spat my tea out at this. Who the **** would think that is an okay thing to do? 😲
we Use haulage companies and if any one requires help we pass them on To be honest a haulage company in U.K. could sort them out if the Lorry is coming back empty from Spain. We send haulage down south of England to pick up a new vehicles as cheaper as they were down there anyway to purchase We go look at them either fly or drive down and then arrange haulage. Also if we know the company is taking something for us up the road then sometimes ask them to do a detour They are very obliging and do anything to help. Approx £600 with vat to get something taken up from the JCB factory near Alton towers. So in Europe could be a few grand.

whatamess123

VIP Member
I know this is a bit random to come back to. But the jar she was eating from - it was butter beans right? I’m amazed none of them recognised them, if not from looking, from tasting them. Or am I just coming at this from a bit of a middle class London POV? They’ve always been available, though usually sold in tins over here. But they were part of dinners in my childhood and that was AGES ago (I’m old!)

This kind of thing https://lunya.co.uk/product/judionhabonas-beans/
Haha ,if you`re old then that makes two of us!I remember my nan would eat butterbeans ,and the only time we ever had them was Christmas ,just for her:)..(I remember they tasted really dry!:)x

Makaalbarn

For private education school starts back normally later, with that being said can they afford private anymore?

Cinders91

Fizz fam must be howling at this latest Cock up from the Minghams 🙃.

When they said they were going Wild Camping I imagined beautiful mountains and foresty hillsides, not a concrete helipad next to a cemetery and a busy motorway. Mmmmm peaceful.

They must have made a decision now about what they’re going to do as we’re still a few days behind? We need all eyes on Airports in case Creepy and The Beanie make an appearance. Saying that, maybe he’ll charter his own private plane seeing as he’s a pilot and all that.
Can you elaborate on the pilot stuff, I've never heard about it, nor can I find anything 🙈

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
25 pages later...

So imagine he gets home
Buys the car
Drives to Dover, through France and into Spain
Then after alllllllll that, they continue on their merry way until they get to Italy or something and it happens again.
Smoke everywhere, engine dead, Creepy fuming, Lazy running toward a bridge. Back to the garage of dreams overlooking the graveyard 🍿
So is Chris on his way home?

LouisaB

He will be caught then by immigration as an illegal immigrant trying to reach our shores on a paddle board and not a dingy 🤣

And he doesn’t speak coherent English so he might end up in a detention centre 😂

As car finance companies say you don’t need money up front when there’s finance. And on business rates of finance too which are cheaper than main garage finance