The Ingham Family #114 Kicked out of York, wear your mask properly you dork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title Suggestion

The Ingham Family #115 - Bonjour! Je m’appelle Chris et Je suis un Groomer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Nice to see they have found a pool as grotty as them 😂🤢

and nice to see lazy has been airbrushing her triple chins again.

Chavavan bingo✔✔
And what's with her neck it's soooo long like it's been stretched out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Fellow Tattlers, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the infamous “Burger Rant”.

I’m letting you all know ahead of time so you can adjust your shopping lists accordingly.

Happy burger day in advance, I hope you will all join me in marking the occasion with a celebratory burger for your tea! 🍔

burger-gif.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Hmmm, just seen the weather for the UK on Fri/Sat, I wonder how hot it will be there, please don't let them work out the AC by then!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion (to be sung to tune of Isley Brothers Caravan of Love)

Every Groomer, all IFAM
come join the chavavan of dreams
(Times up time up times up)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just had a little nosey at Social Blade sub figures for July = Zero! So all that Vanlife, mini house, off grid, travelfam bollocks really paid off! At least £4K down the chemical toilet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When the big hand is on 12 and the little hand is on 5 lazy that is 5 o’clock just thought I would help you out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Switching things up today - below is Chavavan Bingo (Thanks for the inspiration LisbonB).
I've put together a list of things from the vlog (that ive predicted bc they're just so effing predictable) and later on see how many I got right 😂 feel free to do the same/take ones from my list and create your own...

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm
✔✔✔✔✔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.