The Ingham Family #114 Kicked out of York, wear your mask properly you dork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too voted title @ChrissyPoo #114 Kicked out of York, no longer eating pork, wear your mask properly you dork.

Edited to fit.

Someone want to do a recap of the last thread...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Isabelle is wearing exactly the same outfit that she wore the day before when she was shopping all day with Nana!!!! Hygiene aside, with Covid the very first thing they should all be doing when getting home from the shops is washing their clothes!!
I haven't watched today's vlog, so I'm wildly theorising, but as you say Isabelle was in the same clothes as in yesterday's vlog, maybe she went with Sarah and Nana, but went off to meet her friends that day, but they pretended like it was a separate day to get a head start on travelling?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Too voted title @ChrissyPoo #114 Kicked out of York, no longer eating pork, wear your mask properly you dork.

Edited to fit.

Ooh how exciting! I feel like I should be the first to say hi to Steve in this thread.

Hi Steve, hun. Hope Jane's holding up ok 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh new thread. Was just thinking about Sarah’s comment to ifam about what sort of people spend their lives online watching someone then witches about them?

Well what sort of a family think everyone wants to watch them daily and think that people aren’t to have an opinion on them? Christopher Malcolm and Sarah Louise should protect their children instead of the sham they put online! Their hatred for each other shows! Their vlogs don’t show happy families. It’s just a boring fest of shopping, going on holidays that make people think “god that place does not look good!”

Reactions: 31
I'm just catching up im livid .... babies injection are important i work in that area and my 7month old has had his 3 jabs his 8 his 12 and 16week jabs he was 8 week come lockdown .... jabs have never been stopped in any town

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
...It’s just a boring fest of shopping, going on holidays that make people think “god that place does not look good!”
And if it does look good, it's likely to be someone else's photo or drone footage so they really shouldn't bother!

Reactions: 13

Edited to fit.

Recap.
Just the same boring tit happened AS allways exept they did it in Scotland.
Also we had an exiting discussion about hight and shoesizes. On the same Level of fun as the famous backward forward wheelchairdiscussion.
Did I forget anything??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Recap of the last thread:

- They met Sarah's Dad in Edinburgh, then drove home.

- Creepy hoovered at a ridiculous hour, pissing off all the neighbours.

- They apparently had a stalker taking photos of their house. They conveniently took a photo of the person nowhere near their house...

- Lazy's selling more tit blankets, ripping off the blanket hoodie business who gave them a freebie, and well on her way to ripping off the Dumforter company with her comforters that you can attach dummies onto.

- Their house is a tit tip, and instead of washing clothes, they're just buying more.

- Lazy's spent Nanaaaaar's pension for the week.

- Jace finally had his jabs. Lazy couldn't be arsed to take him herself, so left Creepy and the girls to do that job.

- Lazy doesn't know how to wear a face mask properly. She's invested in a visor now because she's a selfish witch who doesn't care about anyone else.

- Isabelle went shopping with her "friends" where she didn't social distance and she said she wouldn't see them for 5 months.

- Izzy, the girl who speaks out about the Inghams regularly, has received yet another letter in the post. It was conveniently sent from Manchester just as the Inghams returned home from their tin can tour. Kind of like the other letter was conveniently sent just as they were setting off.

- The Inghams best mates (who shall remain nameless) have been slagging them off again.

- Prinny's still being neglected.

- I don't think showers have happened at all within the last thread, as they're all still looking dirty and greasy.

- And best of all... Sorry, had to control my laughter once again... A girl on Tik Tok has outed the Inghams from their trip to York. Apparently they entered a museum (that has an entrance fee) and asked to use the toilet. They then snuck into the exhibits and were eventually kicked out. Absolute trash.

I think that's it, unless I've missed anything?

Missed something - unethical chinese clothing company hauls.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I haven't watched today's vlog, so I'm wildly theorising, but as you say Isabelle was in the same clothes as in yesterday's vlog, maybe she went with Sarah and Nana, but went off to meet her friends that day, but they pretended like it was a separate day to get a head start on travelling?
I had actually considered that but Isabelle went home on the train... but then I suppose she can have done that anyway to spend more time with her friends - then again, when they arrived at the train station she did say "I'm just waiting for mom to come and pick me up" followed a few seconds later by "we're just waiting for -----'s mom to come and pick US up" :unsure:

Reactions: 15
- Izzy, the girl who speaks out about the Inghams regularly, has received yet another letter in the post. It was conveniently sent from Manchester just as the Inghams returned home from their tin can tour. Kind of like the other letter was conveniently sent just as they were setting off.
Another letter FFS?! (Think I must've missed that so thanks for the recap.) I hope it makes the poor girl more resolute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just read jet 2 have cancelled flights to Cyprus looks like the minghams will be running out of options as you can bet other country’s will follow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Their Scotland fail was just like the itchy and scratchy show
Haha! Are they modelling themselves on the dysfunctional Simpsons family? They also love donuts and have a toddler who doesn't speak!...I think Creepy is more like Groundskeeper Willie than Homer though....Granny Jane can be Mr Burns!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.