Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyChappy

Fellow Tattlers, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the infamous “Burger Rant”.

I’m letting you all know ahead of time so you can adjust your shopping lists accordingly.

Happy burger day in advance, I hope you will all join me in marking the occasion with a celebratory burger for your tea! 🍔

burger-gif.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Basic

VIP Member
Chasing the dream that could have been if Creepy didn’t get his knob out for a teen.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Creepy saying people are looking at me, probably because I have a camera. No creepy they’re looking at you because you’re a twat with your sweat stained tshirt and a woolly hat on 🤮 and let’s not forget your stupid wannabe gangsta talk 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Their travelling makes absolutely no sense to me.

get up. Sit at the camp site whilst Chris does the vlog etc.
Spend all day driving and stop off for a sandwich. (Which looked suspiciously like meat at the top of that bag he was carrying
Get to the next campsite when it’s almost dark
Have dinner and go to bed.
Repeat.

They don’t see anything of the places they go. It’s just so very strange

• Sad
Reactions: 61

Bradford lass

The caravan has gone !
It was gone thursday morning at some point !
They have gone touring around Europe according to my neighbour!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
People like this are the reason I worry there will never be an end to this pandemic. I want to go on holiday too but I'm making do with sitting in my garden reading because I know I don't want to put myself or others at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Would you not check the air con and get the sellers to show you how it all worked before you handed over £30,000? Fucking idiots (but I’m here for it. Chavan 2.0)

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They are just huge contradictions.

they went to the Maldives.

Said it was all hype

came home and Chris was too scared to leave the house because he was scared of catching it

then ranted about people not wearing masks in shops and how he wouldn’t be going anywhere any time soon

then went to Scotland

then Sarah filmed herself not wearing her mask properly

and now they’ve gone away again and told all their followers the opposite of what the government said

• Angry
Reactions: 57

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So the girls are all sitting doing fake homework, Chris is in the shower block, Sarah is talking to the camera and jace is inside the caravan eating an apple? ON HIS OWN EATING AN APPLE. What’s wrong with her?

loved her french attempt too. “Numero TWO” 😂

ive seen Isabelle, Sarah and now Chris all wear that sparkly face mask on the last couple of days 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Meme93

That rant infuriated me. Telling kiddie iFAM that the virus isn’t going away for years. Scientist Lazy. Even if true, way to go terrifying children!!! 😡 shut up, Sarah. You uneducated, bloated moron!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I can’t believe how little they earn for the way they spend and have spent. My dad was turning over £120k a year at one point in his business, and didn’t even have spending habits half of what theirs was, he also made sure his tax bill was paid properly.

Oh and lazy, hey! Just to let you know, my very hard working husband lost his job in March due to covid, we put an application in for benefits for the first time in our lives and have zero shame for that, nor should anybody else for that matter. We will continue to use the system until we’re 100% back on our feet and are no longer entitled, thank you! Cannot believe she shared a post benefits shaming. If you worked 50+ hours a week on minimum wage and had 2 children you’d likely be entitled to benefits, so how dare she even make reference to people on benefits not being able to holiday and that they are jealous. Proper wound me up that has!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Didn't they stay at that place on the first tin can adventure?

- Don't lie Sarah. We know you've only just woken up.

- You've had the new chavavan for quite some time now. Why wouldn't you check how everything works before you left?

- "What do piggies do?" They stay with their grooming husband, buy blankets from Alibaba and steal from their Nanaaaaar.

- Put the camera down, rather than showing Jace running towards Esme on the swing.

- Don't want any broken bones... Yeah, because insurance wouldn't cover you.

- Lazy is looking huuuuuge. Definitely not a size 16.

- They're writing reviews on camp sites. Hope there's no criticisms. Because they can't take criticism themselves, so it's only fair to not dish any out.

- Ew! They are sharing face masks 🤮🤮🤮🤮

- Jace screaming again because he doesn't want to be on camera. Turn the bloody thing off!! This is showing exactly what is wrong with family vlogging. The children cannot consent! Those parents have destroyed those children's futures. All it takes is a Google search.

- I bet Isabelle is loving learning with Isla. So exciting to see what the flag of the Netherlands looks like! That'll sure help get some qualifications!

- Lazy's back to her manic self. Trying to pretend she's a good parent. It's like the tuff tray all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Just seen this on Sarah's insta how very rude of that person to presume every one is claiming brnefits😡
I'd rather be on benefits than be married to a proven groomer, who has cheated on me.

I'd rather be on benefits than pimp my kids out on the internet to perverts.

Ì'd rather be on benefits than rip off people with special needs, encouraging them to buy over priced blankets from China.

Look up dignity in the dictionary. You fucking piece of shit

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
God I hope they are going in the chavavan! Last summer was absolute gold for laughs at their expense. I need to see lazy all angry, red, sweaty and looking like a badly stuffed sausage in a swimsuit :ROFLMAO: I want to see Creepy strutting around like a faux Jamaican rude boy in a grey t shirt, shorts and a greasy beanie in 35 degree temps. It'll make my summer to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 52

LemonLife

VIP Member
No Sarah we should not travel what an idiotic message! Its not ‘saving’ family businesses 🙄 coastal towns in the UK are begging people not to visit as they simply do not have the infrastructure to cope with the spread of an infectious disease.

The NHS is on its knee’s! Go on holiday all you like but never use the NHS again!

Reactions: 51