The Ingham Family #114 Kicked out of York, wear your mask properly you dork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are very quiet lazy hasn’t even promoted her Chinese blankets which should have happen yesterday 🤷‍♀️ I watched a reaction vlog in the minghams yesterday and Chris wasn’t even in the vlog. Wonder if they had to change their travel plans as all holidays seem to be going tips up atm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the later and later they leave it just confirms they aren’t go back to school in September, it’s nearly august and tHey have t even started the big adventure yet....

Reactions: 16
So her excuse for wearing the visor and not a mask is because viewers complained they couldn’t hear them/lip read.

The amount of time that supposedly gets spent on editing, surely they can add proper subtitles for the short amount of time they’re wearing masks.

Or, if you’re in a situation where you have to wear a mask, why film at all?!

Reactions: 37
They are very quiet lazy hasn’t even promoted her Chinese blankets which should have happen yesterday 🤷‍♀️ I watched a reaction vlog in the minghams yesterday and Chris wasn’t even in the vlog. Wonder if they had to change their travel plans as all holidays seem to be going tips up atm 😂
I'll hazard a guess at them having arrived in Majorca for a (holiday/work) .claiming their travel is essential because its work! Pair of 🤡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'll hazard a guess at them having arrived in Majorca for a (holiday/work) .claiming their travel is essential because its work! Pair of 🤡
I think this is going to start pissing people of my sister in law was going there and her holiday has been cancelled 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think this is going to start pissing people of my sister in law was going there and her holiday has been cancelled 😡
I totally agree. Even the brain dead IFAM must have noticed they can’t go on their holidays as it’s been cancelled or their parents don’t think it’s safe or too risky etc. Yet these dick heads swan around going where the heck they like. Surely that’s going to get even their die hard fans backs up??

Reactions: 28
The amount of time that supposedly gets spent on editing, surely they can add proper subtitles for the short amount of time they’re wearing masks.
I was thinking this too. I subtitle videos all the time for work, I don't even have proper editing software and it's not difficult. Youtube can pull subtitles for you and then you can just edit them to make sure they're correct.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree. Even the brain dead IFAM must have noticed they can’t go on their holidays as it’s been cancelled or their parents don’t think it’s safe or too risky etc. Yet these dick heads swan around going where the heck they like. Surely that’s going to get even their die hard fans backs up??
I think some already have look how bad there views have been and that’s with the creep buying half of them 😂 I think a lot left when they decided to brag that they have just brought a 30k caravan 🤦‍♀️ The views will just get worse kids will be back at school soon and you have these muppets travelling in pandemic

Reactions: 20
If they have gone to Spain, I hope the backlash off it hits them so hard their greasy heads spin.

Reactions: 29
If they have gone to Spain, I hope the backlash off it hits them so hard their greasy heads spin.
Every bit of backlash they get will be deserved. They're selfish and greedy and think they're entitled to do as they please. If they've gone abroad they deserve everything they get

Reactions: 31
Like some oke just said they will say they are essential workers so need go travelling to earn money for their family
They are scum middle of pandemic travel round Europe
Essential trips I think are family visits or may be work .they will claim work path and its ao worng

Reactions: 21
It’s selfish and ignorance. People are losing their jobs and cancelling holidays...but that doesn’t concern lazy and creepy does it?🙄 because apparently they “work hard” I’ve seen sloths work harder than these idiots!

Gonna get a bit personal here, I’ve had a couple of family members cancelling holidays, I also had a holiday booked for Aussie to see an old friend of mine who moved there to study and work. After a lot of panicking, I got my refund back but it just breaks my heart to hear about the holidays cancellations (some people aren’t even getting the full refund or any refund) and people losing jobs because it’s sad-acts like lazy and creepy who would “pretend” to feel sorry for them...they don’t care and they never will care; the greed for the pretty penny obsession they have says otherwise.

Hope you’re safe and well tattlers❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Should they really be allowed to vlog in shops at all during this pandemic anyway?? The amount of germs that must be on their cameras that they will be holding then touching every bloody thing in the shop to show everyone, passing said germs onto unsuspecting victims, doesn’t bear thinking about 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for Izzy.
Any decent mother would be making her daughters education a priority.
So Izzy actually has a chance of a decent career and decent future.
She has no chance of good grades if she doesn’t go back to school (not with humpty and dumpty as teachers anyway )

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Should they really be allowed to vlog in shops at all during this pandemic anyway?? The amount of germs that must be on their cameras that they will be holding then touching every bloody thing in the shop to show everyone, passing said germs onto unsuspecting victims, doesn’t bear thinking about 🤢
Exactly! Anyone local able to contact the white rose and all local supermarkets. Be hilarious if they turn up and get hit with a “no vlogging” notice 😂

Reactions: 20
I think the later and later they leave it just confirms they aren’t go back to school in September, it’s nearly august and tHey have t even started the big adventure yet....
I have a feeling that the girls are going to be homeschooled like Mia and Sienna from Family Fizz. Expect a vlog a week before the start of the autumn term with Chris and Sarah saying this

I mentioned similar the other day. It really isn’t necessary for them to film in shops. I think this is a definite no no at a time like this and shops should have stricter rules. Not that it would bother Lazy seeing as the rules seemingly don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 18
if they are going today the only flights from Manchester are to turkey and canary islands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.