The Ingham Family #113 Quit 80 miles too soon, Not had a wash since the end of June

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these fans for real?
Crying over past vlogs??
Do they mean when they reached 1m, half of which were probably bought subscribers
Also Sarah’s fake crying.
Haven’t any of their loyal ifam ever questioned what happened about the 1m subscriber party?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think Jace is to... Plain (not sure that's the right word!) i watch stacey soloman and her Rex who is younger than Jace seems to have so much personality where as Jace doesnt seem to have any. Maybe all the sugar makes him lathargic and that's why.

I would describe Rex as Cheeky like most toddlers but that doesnt come across with Jace.
Has anyone heard him speak yet is what i`d like to know?Sarah maintains he says "car" ("all the time") ,but when they tried getting him to repeat it on the vlog it just sounds like he`s mumbling.Poor little lad (Tho not so iddy-biddy now ,thanks to lazy) .he really should be saying mum mum ,dadda if nothing else.All toddlers are different ,but it shows the lack of interaction between parent(s) and child.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like Daisy really does like them then huh.
Urgh. So disappointing.

I can only hope she doesn’t know the truth about Chris - otherwise ew.

Reactions: 10
Are these fans for real?
Crying over past vlogs??
I recommend northern ireland too...and I recommend that the paramilitaries are notified before Sir Poncealot and his enabler wife set foot in the country. They don't like their sort over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if there is some kind of sponsored event going on in Edinburgh tomorrow that the Radfords have been invited to as well?

Reactions: 14
Anyone reckon they're going to try and blag a partial refund from the motorhome owner because they couldn't work out the hot water. It'd be a typical "Lazy" thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Anyone reckon they're going to try and blag a partial refund from the motorhome owner because they couldn't work out the hot water. It'd be a typical "Lazy" thing to do.
Yes, had thought this! But then I wondered if they are pretending on the "no hot water" so they can use this as a bargaining tool if the owner wants to withhold their deposit for any reason... just not sure why they waited until the end of the holiday to mention they have had no hot water?? They are always asking ifam for advice on things so I can't understand why they wouldn't have sorted this out after the first night? It just makes no sense when they have been hiking in wet, muddy conditions, with a dog! I honestly don't believe they haven't had the hot water working for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 15
I’m not an outdoorsy type of person at all and camping is literally my worst nightmare, but is it normal to go so long without a hot shower? Even if I did like the idea of camping that would put me off! I feel itchy and disgusting even thinking about going so long without a hot shower!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.