The Ingham Family #113 Quit 80 miles too soon, Not had a wash since the end of June

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotland's finally sending the Inghams homeward, hopefully straight into the shower ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the title upvotes - didn't expect this much love ๐Ÿ˜…
Screenshot_20200723-152615_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last Thread(s) TL;DR:
- They're currently in Edinburgh, after 'finishing' the NC500 - except they skipped the last chunk of their route (just over 16% of the journey, fun fact ๐Ÿ˜‰)
- The Chavavan has had no hot water for the whole trip apparently - and no campsites with open showering facilities ๐Ÿ˜ท
- Chris finally got his Drone 2.0 after crashing the other into the sea and halting the whole trip for days waiting for it to be delivered to the Highlands
- They've claimed they're not eating meat right now, although Spam pasta is still on the menu
- No vlog tonight because all the travelling was dull - no change there then ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So their latest post on the Ingham family travels insta they have lots of hashtags. I clicked on the #vanlife and funnily enough not one pic is about a hired motor home, but transit vans converted into a home. How are they not embarrassed at their stupidity? Iโ€™m embarrassed for them! Another day off vlogging- how many days in July have they actually filmed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if no vlog because they are staying in a hotel? Then again maybe they are to cheap for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Scotland's finally sending the Inghams homeward, hopefully straight into the shower ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the title upvotes - didn't expect this much love ๐Ÿ˜…
View attachment 190362

Last Thread(s) TL;DR:
- They're currently in Edinburgh, after 'finishing' the NC500 - except they skipped the last chunk of their route (just over 16% of the journey, fun fact ๐Ÿ˜‰)
- The Chavavan has had no hot water for the whole trip apparently - and no campsites with open showering facilities ๐Ÿ˜ท
- Chris finally got his Drone 2.0 after crashing the other into the sea and halting the whole trip for days waiting for it to be delivered to the Highlands
- They've claimed they're not eating meat right now, although Spam pasta is still on the menu
- No vlog tonight because all the travelling was dull - no change there then ๐Ÿ˜‚
They will be hitting the shops like demented chickens. They must be desperate for retail therapy at Primark and some fast food. If they didnโ€™t want to put up boring vlogs theyโ€™d have needed to leave YouTube many moons ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else think Jace is to... Plain (not sure that's the right word!) i watch stacey soloman and her Rex who is younger than Jace seems to have so much personality where as Jace doesnt seem to have any. Maybe all the sugar makes him lathargic and that's why.

I would describe Rex as Cheeky like most toddlers but that doesnt come across with Jace.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else think Jace is to... Plain (not sure that's the right word!) i watch stacey soloman and her Rex who is younger than Jace seems to have so much personality where as Jace doesnt seem to have any. Maybe all the sugar makes him lathargic and that's why.

I would describe Rex as Cheeky like most toddlers but that doesnt come across with Jace.
Rex is extremely cute and I think itโ€™s because both Stacey, joe and his brothers are interested in him. Itโ€™s not all about him being cooed at from behind a camera. They set up activities for him and interact!

Reactions: 23
Daisy May Cooper has just commented on Sarah's post! Does she really love them or is she joking?!
20200723_165235.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I really hope Daisy May Cooper is taking the piss as I love her sheโ€™s so funny. Would it be weird to dm to make sure?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hey, Jace is the original "cheekyyyy boiiii" dontcha know!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I really hope Daisy May Cooper is taking the piss as I love her sheโ€™s so funny. Would it be weird to dm to make sure?
I have a feeling it is taking the piss.... Sarah hasnโ€™t liked it and daisy is an actual celeb so normally sheโ€™d be all over it?

Reactions: 18
Brilliant title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Sarahโ€™s moon head and 2 front teeth , fat sausage fingers and toes woke me from a nap i was having due to a terrible headache. Thank you lazy ! She is even coming into my dreams now and turning them in to nightmares ๐Ÿ˜ญ There was even a smell of chip fat and spam in the air ! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ I think it might be karma for hating on them -HER - so much but then that does not make sense as I only hate them because of the way they are ! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†
I do not think that those bites on creepy arms where midges at all I think they where bugs burrowing their way out of his greasy body to escape into the Scottish hills ! Poor buggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.