Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katielle13

I honestly just wish she wouldn’t wear a mask when she goes out, I think I’d be less raging than when I am when she wears it totally wrong!!
PS guys, I feel like we’re all friends here so thought I’d let you all know I’m expecting a tattle baby! 👶🏼 Finally over the shock (always wanted children but not this early lol) and am now so excited!
Hope Mary Shortle has some space in her shop for a copy of my baby 🤣 (NOT!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Edged with tartan tufts
Ok Tattlers, Sarah needs your help guyzzzzz.

She's "designed" this STUNNING new blanket based around their trip to Scotland. She's included her favourite Scottish location - Lake Windermere (yes, I know it's not in Scotland, but the Minghams started their trip there so we'll just go along with what they believe). They were so inspired by this lake that they watched the movie Ice Age to see how it was formed. AMAZING!

But, before she clicks "buy now" on Alibaba sends it off to her Chinese supplier, she needs to know what backing to have.

Green Tartan or Red Tartan. Comment down below, guyzzzzz!

Screenshot_20200725_204413.jpg

Screenshot_20200725_204542.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

OliviaPope

Lazy - it’s most likely one of your deranged stalker fans taking pictures of your house, you know all those strangers with the creepy fan accounts that post pictures and screenshots of your children over the internet.

But since you film other people and put it on the internet without their permission you need to get off your high horse!!

Speaking about weirdos.... you married one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So that's why Sarah love shien so much, they both rip of other peoples designs.
I'd love for Shein to start selling her manky blankets 😂

Title:

#114 Kicked out of York, no longer eating pork, wear your mask properly you dork.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Oh Sarah, you self-important walrus.

Not once have I ever thought to myself ‘Ooh, I really fancy going to a housing estate in Bradford, to go see the chav towers of Sir Noncealot, and his harridan wife- il. Take some pics too”

And I can pretty much guarantee that goes for most tattlers too.

More likely, it was one of your adoring weirdo fans.

So pack it in, you dodecahedron shaped dickhead 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

nicolab1994

I'm bemused by Creepy saying 'just wanted to show you it's not all glitz and glam' whilst filling up the water tank.. does he SERIOUSLY think that at any point this trip has looked remotely glamorous!? They've looked filthy, wet and miserable from day 1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Katielle13

As a Scot I do truly owe Sarah and Chris a round of applause. Thank you so much for saving our economy. Your justification for breaching our lockdown was to help the local businesses, and I do have to say the 4 yumnuts and breakfast pastries you bought made a huge difference to our economic fate. As well as the tat you bought from the Edinburgh gift shop, I don’t think any Scottish businesses will struggle now. Thank you SO much. 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Pastel

VIP Member
"We never argued once on this trip" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: omg, do they think they're the f**king Waltons? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Pastel

VIP Member
Every day at 5pm, except on:

- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Months beginning with "J"
- Days spent on the run (either with or without a Campervan, RV, Motorhome, Range Rover, bus, train, plane, water vessel of any description or space shuttle)
- Days that fall on a bank holiday
- Days when the wind is blowing from the south-east
- Days when more than 0,1mm of rain have fallen across the country world
- Days when Chris's sciatica'ish-tonsilitis-toe is particularly bad and he's had to sit in A&E all day, night, day and night (this content will still be vlogged and aired at later dates when sympathy is needed to deflect from behaviour making headline news)
- Months with 31 days
- Days that fall on odd numbers
- Days when Sarah is either searching for, longing for, thinking about or found a bargain
- Days when granny Jane has had to prepare a care pack and emergency plate of tuna sandwiches
- Days when the Earth is round

So I think I'm going to end the vlog post here guys!!!! See you all back here tomorrow, at 5pm*... Goodnight guuuuuuuyz... MMMMMWAHHHH!

*above terms and conditions apply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lolly505

VIP Member
Scotland's finally sending the Inghams homeward, hopefully straight into the shower 😂

Thanks for the title upvotes - didn't expect this much love 😅
Screenshot_20200723-152615_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last Thread(s) TL;DR:
- They're currently in Edinburgh, after 'finishing' the NC500 - except they skipped the last chunk of their route (just over 16% of the journey, fun fact 😉)
- The Chavavan has had no hot water for the whole trip apparently - and no campsites with open showering facilities 😷
- Chris finally got his Drone 2.0 after crashing the other into the sea and halting the whole trip for days waiting for it to be delivered to the Highlands
- They've claimed they're not eating meat right now, although Spam pasta is still on the menu
- No vlog tonight because all the travelling was dull - no change there then 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

whatamess123

VIP Member
Welcome!

You said that Chris became a pariah of the scene (love that phrase....please someone work that into a thread title suggestion!).........but I'm curious to know, was there ever a time before that when Creepy was accepted by his blading peers? I just can't imagine him being taken seriously by the blading community (or anyone for that matter).
Chris the pariah and a big fat liar ,and he wonders why views are so dire.. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52