The Ingham Family #113 Quit 80 miles too soon, Not had a wash since the end of June

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m blind or what but at the end of the vlog did anyone realise that everyone was outside apart from Isabelle or am I just imagining it?

Reactions: 6
Views right do wn bet they think they get a lot tommrow seems there putting 2 in 1. E T GO HOME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I really hope Daisy May Cooper is taking the piss as I love her she’s so funny. Would it be weird to dm to make sure?
Looks like she’s following lazy on Instagram 😡
Shame because I like daisy May cooper.........just unfollowed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not going to lie....really wanted a hat trick of three Tattle titles in a row.

I went for ‘Every day at 5pm unless we can’t be bothered’.

I can’t help but feel I was one day out of getting my Hat trick and/or a psychic.

Today’s Prediction - Jace will eat Sugar in the next Vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a bad sign when you admit your own vlog was going to be rubbish.

I do think it's quite sad that they have cut their trip short because the views were down though, just stick to your trip, never mind the views.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if I’m blind or what but at the end of the vlog did anyone realise that everyone was outside apart from Isabelle or am I just imagining it?
She was probs in the van having some peace and quiet away from those idiots. No teenager I know would want to spend 24/7 in a tin can with her family all summer

Reactions: 16
Every day at 5pm, except on:

- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Months beginning with "J"
- Days spent on the run (either with or without a Campervan, RV, Motorhome, Range Rover, bus, train, plane, water vessel of any description or space shuttle)
- Days that fall on a bank holiday
- Days when the wind is blowing from the south-east
- Days when more than 0,1mm of rain have fallen across the country world
- Days when Chris's sciatica'ish-tonsilitis-toe is particularly bad and he's had to sit in A&E all day, night, day and night (this content will still be vlogged and aired at later dates when sympathy is needed to deflect from behaviour making headline news)
- Months with 31 days
- Days that fall on odd numbers
- Days when Sarah is either searching for, longing for, thinking about or found a bargain
- Days when granny Jane has had to prepare a care pack and emergency plate of tuna sandwiches
- Days when the Earth is round

So I think I'm going to end the vlog post here guys!!!! See you all back here tomorrow, at 5pm*... Goodnight guuuuuuuyz... MMMMMWAHHHH!

*above terms and conditions apply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Read this from a newspaper article. Who does this remind you of ???

People with psychopathic and narcissistic personality traits are more likely to ignore coronavirus restrictions and to hoard food and toilet paper, research shows.

Two studies found people with the traits often flouted mask-wearing, hand-washing, social distancing and stay-at-home measures at the height of the pandemic.

The researchers believe this is because they either don't believe the measures work or they don't care about what effects ignoring them might have on others.

The studies, which surveyed 1,000 people in Poland, also found psychopathic and narcissistic people were far more likely to hoard essentials during lockdown.
This was because they are typically more greedy and competitive than others and have an inflated sense of entitlement, the researchers say.

Those with narcissistic personalities tend to be greedy and self-centred, and their lack of empathy means they are more likely to exploit other people.

Reactions: 23
Bit off topic but the radfords have commented on lazys insta post saying they'll aslo be in edinburgh tomorrow. Good luck all you scottish tattlers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Bit off topic but the radfords have commented on lazys insta post saying they'll aslo be in edinburgh tomorrow. Good luck all you scottish tattlers
bleeping hell 😂 brace yourself Scotland, let us know if you need any reinforcements. Imagine an ingham/Radford collab 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.