The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I really hoped the bad news was that Prinny had ran off with that family. But it was just about that stupid drone. NOONE cares Creepy

Reactions: 14
500 years BC Chris? About the same amount of time your beanie has been stuck on your head then

Reactions: 20
Did Sarah really just try and say not having a wash in Scotland is better than the Maldives I am deceased!

Reactions: 34
She stubbles over her words and mispronounces everything because she probably trying to hide her Yorkshire accent (nothing wrong with the Yorkshire accent btw). She trying to sound all posh. If you listen to her sisters accent, that’s probably what Sarahs is truly like.

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t you just slap Sarah when She has that smug look and says they’re going home for a week then the big adventure begins
Sarah you’re fooling no one with this happy clappy life

Reactions: 33
Haha knew the drone wouldn’t come! I have prime and delivery is taking even longer just now, I have to give it 3-5 days to arrive..also wtf was she wearing?!

Reactions: 27

Apparently the Scottish tourist board have sent in an expert to give him some pointers on living the wild 'outdoorsy' life as Creepy was making everything look so shit!

Reactions: 27
Yes distorting beautiful land scum

But they seem to get for there over priced merch sorted quick enough on the internet funny that
Yep ,sarah gets the sale ,then suddenly has issues again.Must be that ,or people wouldn`t keep messaging her about "faulty" items...

Reactions: 7
Erm
Going into Scotland before you were meant to
‘Wild camping’ in places you weren’t meant to
Stealing peoples photos and using them as your own
Flying drone in no drone zones.

a few rules you’ve broken Sarah darling.

Reactions: 45
Totally agree.Poor child has never had a good bedtime routine ,and with being couped up in that caravan ,it`s probably gotten much worse,hence why he seems to always be crying...My favourite part of bedtime ,was seeing mine laughing in the bath ,how wonderful they smell when you get them out ,then snuggling up with them to read a book.SO sad.He actually looks neglected in that picture..

Reactions: 20
The warning sign is very apt here. Meanwhile their views are going down until creepy buys some more views.
Please unsubscribe from them. You're only adding to their numbers which they use to blag freebies from people.

Reactions: 19
If it’s delayed until Monday does that mean they’ve had to stay in the same ish place for days? As they are days behind?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.