The Ingham Family #110 ‘off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I live we have this guy who walks round in tight white tennis shorts with what looks like nothing on underneath 🤢 , like the type worn in the 1970's. He must be in his 60's, has dodgy hair and looks a wrong'un. Started off as a joke. First time I saw him I thought he must be off somewhere unusual, then saw him again and again in the same outfit and realised it's more of creepy thing. I stood standing buying some fruit from the market and creepy tennis shorts guy stood next to me, and the stall holder was such an arse to him. I usually see him in the distance so was weird seeing the reaction he got up close, it was so hostile.

What I am trying to say is how can such a wrong'un like Chris not be a laughing stock wherever he goes? How does he not get abuse? I'd look at Chris with his beanie and greasy black hair in the same way I would creepy tennis shorts guy. Some people give off a vibe. Chris gives me the same vibe, did even before we knew he hit on teens. Whenever one of us from my house sees creepy tennis shorts guy we mention it to each other, he's like a local meme. Surely Chris must get this?
Keep an eye on guys like that they are usually end up flashing at kids or doing something worse. Only yesterday witnessed a strangely dressed/ creep of a man in his his 60s with a bowl cut haircut masturbating with his speedos down in front of children out of sight of their parents. Called police but he was so guilty he climbed a rock face/cliff edge to get away from my husband. Waiting for police to call us to go give our statements, absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice Sarah’s jumper? “I woke up like this” - don’t admit it love. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That thumbnail is really 🤬 disgusting. Who packs to go on a trip to Scotland to do the NC500 and makes sure their 14 year old daughter takes a bikini! WTAF. Views are falling Chris you absolute 🤬 what to you do get your stepdaughter to get her bikini so it will appeal to all the sick weirdos 🤢.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s disgusting. Sexualising a 14 year old girl. She isn’t 15 yet. She’s 14. Disgusting parents.
I was thinking the exact same. I know that's what she will wear swimming and she's a lot more covered up than other girls her age.
But the way they have her in the thumbnail got to me.
She's only 14 but guys will see her in that and click.
She does have a womanly figure no matter her age guys will be clicking :sick:
It's disgusting and terrible they would have her on the thumbnail like that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That thumbnail is really 🤬 disgusting. Who packs to go on a trip to Scotland to do the NC500 and makes sure their 14 year old daughter takes a bikini! WTAF. Views are falling Chris you absolute 🤬 what to you do get your stepdaughter to get her bikini so it will appeal to all the sick weirdos 🤢.
He knows, and that's exactly why he's done it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Do they know any other words that are not 'stunnin!!!!' or 'oh my goodness!!!!'? Why didnt they take a thesaurus with them and teach the girls some new vocabulary.

Why does Sarah have to cackle at everything?????

Why was Isla in about 10 seconds of filming? You couldn't even hear her in the background.

I really shouldn't watch. I just end up getting annoyed 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just reading to see if anyone else noticed. Did they leave her in the van when they went to the pools? Pretty irresponsible
She swam in the pools they just cut her from the vlogs. There is a picture of her with the girls in the water on Sarah’s instagram

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.