Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbykebabby

Please forgive us tattlers for my husband has sinned, he had a pot noodle for his lunch! Must to my disgust I would like the record to show!

But it has lead to a little discovery they must have spent too much time photoshopping lazy’s pics so they couldn’t come up with a good tag line for their trip so they had to rip it off from none other than their favourite food - the lid of a Pot Noodle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆 #youcantmakeitup
3A8D01CF-313F-4F6D-8595-DDCE5D0B13DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

garyowen7

You'd think that with all the allegations against him, that the one thing Creepy would do is to avoid looking like two of the UK's most famous and prolific peadophiles. However...

When you take Jimmy Savile:

2015JimmySavile_GettyImages-121166563240915-696x462.jpg

And add a bit of Ian Watkins:

A-265512-1356750317-6280.jpeg.jpg

You get their lovechild...

92023580_227952475251753_1234797292904871596_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100

Hatshepsut

What actually pissed me off in tonight’s vlog was the smug, arrogant way that Creepy read out this notice to them, after they’d got back.

48B666A4-DAE2-4540-9A54-4FB5EF5728BC.jpeg

He dragged his unfit wife, 3 young girls, a toddler and a dog up there, knowing full well that they were neither experienced nor well-equipped.

What kind of a stupid tosser risks the safety of his family for views and also to prove that they are indeed going hiking? He was proud of the fact that he’d conned his dumb lump of a wife into it and let’s be honest he’s well practiced at that.

This just summed up his nasty controlling nature and his total disregard for anyone or anything except himself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

LisbonB

Guys I can’t deal with Sarah’s voice over when she said ‘WE BREATHED CRISP MOUNTAIN AIR’ I was dying of second hand embarrassment 😬😂😬😂😂😬😬😂😬😂😬😂😬😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Maisie842

VIP Member
Just for fun. Please read in David Attenborough's voice:

And here we see, the lesser spotted ingham family, in their not so natural habitat. The mother looks confused. Her once fluorescent, shopping fuelled existence is replaced by nature.

The need for participating in fast fashion has not prepared her and her young for such a journey. A journey in which she hopes will bring fortune, alas will most likely end in tragedy.

The male, whilst almost certainly suffering with the most strenuous of injuries, which we are led to believe is a tonsillitis back, takes charge and carries his young.

The mother, it seems, has packed a vegetable soup to sustain them, but in her confusion has given the young the wrong utensil.

Their journey is far from over, and it is yet to be discovered whether they will reach their destination. Little do they know, that their adventure is far from over, and will most likely have more than a hill to contend with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Kazza123

I really don’t want this to come across as rude and I know everyone is just posting there thoughts so please don’t take offence. we all know that they are avid readers here, but.....please, please, please can we stop giving them ideas for content... it’s far more entertaining to watch them screw their channel up whilst we sit back and continue to take the piss out of them.....xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm a lurker here, and going by my one previous post, like to post pictures that prove a point - something about climbing to the 'top' of Helvellyn didn't quite ring true, so I had a bit of a nosy on google maps.

IMG_E4263[1].JPG

'Top' of Helvellyn is at the top right, the bottom left circle is the car park and the bottom right circle is the stones where they stopped for soup before going back down. It took me ages to find the stones, partly as I was looking so much further up the mountain! Striding Edge is a challenging route which includes scrambling, and is beyond the peak and off this map.

(picture rotated slightly to fit on screen, as I had to zoom out so much in order to see the peak...)

Obviously they could have gone further, I'm sure then we'd have had lovely photos at the summit marker, or shots of the shelter there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

LouisaB

This is the most ridiculous thing yet , Lazy sloth doing a voice over , “The crisp country air “ , “we looked forward to our cozy camper “ , what a bunch of embarrassments ,
this could be a country file Special spin off , Renamed weirdo file ,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Impleo

VIP Member
The red top is back and it's doing him no favours. Needs to go up a size and needs a more supportive bra.
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 17.32.20.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Lolly505

VIP Member
I know we were just getting into all the new drama of a drama so please don't let me stop you 😜

Title came from @moimoi
The Ingham Family #110 ‘Off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid
What we know so far:
- The Inghams are invading Scotland in the campervan (not the £30k Chavavan 2.0)
- They've been sleeping in car parks overnight, which is against bylaws but cheap and sketchy is their family motto
- They've got no wellies or appropriate clothes but it's okay, the Fila Dino stompers will protect them! (Even if those onesies will become a biohazard 😷)
- DCI DeLongshot is back on his 4AM bullying tirades, threatening people who talk about him trying to sext teenage iFam with his magical defamation case 🙄
- Creepy's just been accused of further cheating and activities with other women, including underage girls 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

kirstin89

'as we took our descent down the steep mountain edge....we took deep breaths of the fresh mountain air'

Guys I'm dying, why is she doing that weird breathy voice like she's the love child of the poet laureate and david attenborough?

I have no idea what is going on but I am living for it, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

moimoi

VIP Member
I had to show my other half Lazy’s narration. He said, ‘Fucking hell, it’s like the Poundland version of Planet Earth hosted by David Fattenborough’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

JamJar

As someone who lives near the route they are about to embark on, I’m having to come out of lurking to have a rant about this bunch of absolute chavs! How dare they come to Scotland and say they’re coughing! Rural parts of Scotland have very few hospital beds and even less intensive care beds. What if they have this virus and need to go to hospital, potentially taking up a bed at the expense of someone who lives here?! They should be going straight home to isolate not travelling even further north, passing their virus on to vulnerable and predominantly elderly communities. All so they can record a stupid, shitty vlog! Scotland has done so well to get to the stage we are at and I like many others have hardly left home for months. These idiots and their stupid fans are going to put us straight back to the beginning. So irresponsible! OMG I might actually explode so I’m off back to lurking and pouring a large gin.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65