The Ingham Family #110 ‘off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we were just getting into all the new drama of a drama so please don't let me stop you 😜

Title came from @moimoi
The Ingham Family #110 ‘Off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid
What we know so far:
- The Inghams are invading Scotland in the campervan (not the £30k Chavavan 2.0)
- They've been sleeping in car parks overnight, which is against bylaws but cheap and sketchy is their family motto
- They've got no wellies or appropriate clothes but it's okay, the Fila Dino stompers will protect them! (Even if those onesies will become a biohazard 😷)
- DCI DeLongshot is back on his 4AM bullying tirades, threatening people who talk about him trying to sext teenage iFam with his magical defamation case 🙄
- Creepy's just been accused of further cheating and activities with other women, including underage girls 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’ve been kicking off every night they upload because they’re up here, flouting Scotland’s lockdown rules.
Why are they above everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The last time Creepy was up late replying to hate he suddenly needed more “pain” for his tonsillitis back 🤔 let’s wait for the emergency room van life vlog !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Please forgive us tattlers for my husband has sinned, he had a pot noodle for his lunch! Must to my disgust I would like the record to show!

But it has lead to a little discovery they must have spent too much time photoshopping lazy’s pics so they couldn’t come up with a good tag line for their trip so they had to rip it off from none other than their favourite food - the lid of a Pot Noodle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆 #youcantmakeitup
3A8D01CF-313F-4F6D-8595-DDCE5D0B13DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
I won't watch but have watched a few videos just to see as I couldn't quite believe what you were all writing. Last year, my other half got it in his head he wanted to climb a mountain. We watched a ton of youtube videos on Snowden, book a guide, booked a lodge nearby AND THEN WENT TO DECATHLON AND BOUGHT US ALL WALKING BOOTS, A FIRST AID KIT, SUITABLE FLEECES AND TOPS, FANCY WALKING SOCKS, SOME WALKING POLES AND BACKPACKS.

And I'd still wager we weren't as prepared as we perhaps should have been. I can't believe they're in big puffa coats and white trainers. It really defies any sort of belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Please forgive us tattlers for my husband has sinned, he had a pot noodle for his lunch! Must to my disgust I would like the record to show!

But it has lead to a little discovery they must have spent too much time photoshopping lazy’s pics so they couldn’t come up with a good tag line for their trip so they had to rip it off from none other than their favourite food - the lid of a Pot Noodle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆 #youcantmakeitupView attachment 175852
Tell him to get into the corner and have a word with himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I won't watch but have watched a few videos just to see as I couldn't quite believe what you were all writing. Last year, my other half got it in his head he wanted to climb a mountain. We watched a ton of youtube videos on Snowden, book a guide, booked a lodge nearby AND THEN WENT TO DECATHLON AND BOUGHT US ALL WALKING BOOTS, A FIRST AID KIT, SUITABLE FLEECES AND TOPS, FANCY WALKING SOCKS, SOME WALKING POLES AND BACKPACKS.

And I'd still wager we weren't as prepared as we perhaps should have been. I can't believe they're in big puffa coats and white trainers. It really defies any sort of belief.
100% this! I still managed to get a killer blister on my heel on Monday up Ben Lomond through my proper socks and decent boots that I've had for ages! If the Minghams don't get blisters at least as bad as this I won't be happy 😂 Plus my boots are kids ones they were like £30 or something it's not expensive to buy your kids the proper gear! People like them get absolutely ridiculed on Scottish hillwalking groups.

Reactions: 27
That person he's threatening just has to collate all the instances on vlogs where he plays mind games.Any po po he is crying to just need to look at any random vlog and see how revolting he is, including comments that are designed to f**k with viewers heads.
Coppa just needs this one family's vlogs to prove family vlogging is toxic to viewers and thier children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he is sitting drinking in the "RV" all night, is he aware that once they get to Scotland our drink driving rules are much stricter than in England, would love for him to be pulled over and breathalysed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just like to say hello creepy, lazy, Steve and granny 👋👋
I do hope you are having a fabulous time on this super adventure cause I am 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a farce, isn't it, the way Chris and Sarah persist with this line that all criticisms of them are brought to their attention via their followers messaging them with screenshots. It's pointless. We all know they read Tattle, along with every other toad who is talked about on this website. As if the anal control-freak that is Chris Ingham would just sit on his flabby arse and blithely wait until he was told anything by a halfwit in Gateshead with a Rubber Jamie or a dim-wit in Weston with an Inghams 'bundle'.
You're an absolute joke, Chris 👋🏻
No need to wait for a Tina-Marie to message you about that. You're reading it for yourself, I'm sure 🤙🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone mentioned that stuff would be coming out about Chris so is this it? Is this why they’ve run away? The problem I have Why is all this stuff coming out now? This should have been reported at the time or at least when the allegations came out as it would have helped Jess’ case immensely, especially if underage girls were involved.
I think it was mentioned that more girls were involved but were too scared to come forward. They need to stop listening to Creepy and his empty threats because they don’t hold water. These girls need to get professional advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone mentioned that stuff would be coming out about Chris so is this it? Is this why they’ve run away? The problem I have Why is all this stuff coming out now? This should have been reported at the time or at least when the allegations came out as it would have helped Jess’ case immensely, especially if underage girls were involved.
I think it was mentioned that more girls were involved but were too scared to come forward. They need to stop listening to Creepy and his empty threats because they don’t hold water. These girls need to get professional advice.
I feel like I’ve read all this ”new” info before. When Jess first came forward, I could be wrong.🤔

Reactions: 11
I think we all know Creepy is a sleazy douche bag and him cheating on Sarah is nothing unexpected. What is serious is if he has been involved with underage girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.