Ingham Family #111 Sheeps, creeps and chavavan sleeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WILD POOLS & DRIVING THE UK'S MOST DEADLY ROAD IN AN RV - BEALACH NA BÀ | VAN LIFE NORTH COAST 500

Drone shots of the surrounding area footage of the Inghams walking. Creepy is starting the vlog today. They're at the Fairy Pools. It took a 45 minute journey to get there from the Old Man of Storr yesterday. They're taking the trail to the Fairy Pools today. Lazy says most of the stuff they've done so far is recommended by other van lifers but this is something the found themselves. Hopefully it will inspire others to do it too. Creepy is going to swim in the pools and Lazy says she will jump in too. She didn't bring a costume but can't think of anything better than jumping in on a hot day. Lazy then points out a rock that was left from the ice age. Creepy asks which Ice age; 1, 2, 3 or 4 and Lazy seems confused. More drone shots. Footage of walking over rocks.

At pool 1 and Creepy's mind is blown; the place is unreal. The water is clearer than clear. Lazy says they've found the perfect spot. Isabelle says the water is freezing. Creepy asks Prinny if she wants to go swimming. Esme screeches because the water is so cold. Isabelle gets further into the water and Creepy zooms in and woohoos. Shots of Esme jumping into the water. More drone shots.

Lazy says that was so much fun. It would be an amazing place to go if it was scolding hot. Good luck with that in Scotland. Isabelle says she has a biscuit and lazy says she's winning at life. The hike back to the car is supposed to take 20 minutes but Lazy says it won't.

They're back on the road because they have a few things to do before joining the NC500. The main thing is to find a petrol station with water because the water tank is now empty. They've been really low for a couple of days. None of the petrol stations they have been to in the past couple of days have had water and Lazy needs to wash her manky hair. They're having to use bottled water to wash up with. They need to find signal for their phones because Lazy is worried someone might be trying to contact them. She seems more concerned that someone has hacked/is trying to hack one of their accounts. They need signal to upload the vlog too. Lazy says they're starting the NC500 in time for Creepy's birthday tomorrow.

Footage of them driving to 'emotional' music. Sign for the NC500. Clip of deer and Lazy asks the girls how cool it is. Lazy says it's insane. Creepy shows us the sign for Applecross road; one of the most dangerous roads in the country. It says somewhere on the board that no learner drivers should attempt it. It's a single track lane and there is an alternative route but Creepy wants to try the bad boy. The road they're going down is the bay-lack na bar. Wrong!

Bee-al-uch nu Ba(h) according to google. They're staying at Applecross tonight. A sign says the road in inaccessible in winter but with only a little bit of rain, Creepy thinks it's all good.

Lazy says it would have to start raining when they're going along the most scariest road they will ever have to drive. She says it doesn't look too bad so far. The audio is crap.

Lazy asks if we can see out the window and gags. It makes her feel sick when the come to tight corners. This road is why they didn't bring their new 30k caravan. The edges terrify Lazy because there are no barriers, just a sheer drop. It's making Lazy feel sick but she's going to try and get a good shot for us. Around the corner there is a barrier. Up ahead there is a van. Esme films herself and says it's terrifying. Lazy cackles.

'Babe, slow down, slow down' Lazy is shocked that it's snowing in Scotland in July. The girls keep asking why they're stopping, where they're going and if they're nearly there. Tensions are very high. Lazy thinks they're at the top and it feels like the wind will blow the campervan off the mountain.

They're about to set back off and Lazy asks where the road goes. Back on the road, Lazy growls at Creepy to go slow, go really slow. 'Really slow please, like 2 miles an hour'. 'Ah babe, ah can't, it's making me feel sick'. 'slow down babe, slow down' Lazy looks in the viewfinder to make sure she looks terrified. Guy's I'm not even joking, this is litera….huuuuuhhhh…. oh my god babe slow down' Creepy laughs and says everyone is freaking out. Lazy looks like she might cry. Poor Prinny must be shuddering under the table with all the noise.

More driving. 'Slow down babe' At this point I would've already stopped the van and told her to either get out and walk or sit there and shut the hell up. More over reactions. Lazy said Creepy told her they could bypass it and asks why they didn't. Creepy says it's because they're hard Lazy says they're not hard and asks if she looks hard. She says it's better now because it's not as high. Lazy asks if they can bypass it on the way back because she doesn't want to do it ever again. She's glad she did it though. A deer and her foal run across the road. Lazy squeals and says they survived the Balack na bar. 🤦‍♀️ Badack na bar🤦‍♀️ Lazy say they need a t-shirt saying 'I survived the Balack na bar' 🤦‍♀️ She tells Creepy not to put his accent on it because it confuses her. 'Balack na var'🤦‍♀️ Lazy, just shut up!

Lazy tells us to look at the size of a stag deer. Creepy 'that's so cool man'. They arrive at the petrol station and Lazy cackles because it's like a lay by. Lazy cackles at the deer again. They're off on the last little bit of driving for the day and Lazy cackles at the stag again.

They're at a beach. They couldn't find anywhere with signal so Creepy can't download new music for the vlog lazy would love to live where they are.

End of vlog

@Web30 You asked where Gairloch is so I had a look for you

Capture15.PNG

Always check the viewfinder to make sure you look terrified enough😂
Capture7.PNG
Capture5.PNG

Capture10.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture14.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Iam putting this up here hopefully they don't take this and try and do it with Jace for the vlog

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sarah’s dreadful acting at “being scared” was as good as her “positive pregnancy test.” Swing camera round to esme who can act easily and pretends to be scared. Isla looks at esme, and is unsure whether to appear shocked or scared. If it was so scary then why didn’t sarah show us it! All false because the ifam been moaning the vlogs boring so they have to try and add a bit of drama, and pimping out their teenage daughter. Knew Isabelle would appear in a bikini if the views started dropping!

WILD POOLS & DRIVING THE UK'S MOST DEADLY ROAD IN AN RV - BEALACH NA BÀ | VAN LIFE NORTH COAST 500

Drone shots of the surrounding area footage of the Inghams walking. Creepy is starting the vlog today. They're at the Fairy Pools. It took a 45 minute journey to get there from the Old Man of Storr yesterday. They're taking the trail to the Fairy Pools today. Lazy says most of the stuff they've done so far is recommended by other van lifers but this is something the found themselves. Hopefully it will inspire others to do it too. Creepy is going to swim in the pools and Lazy says she will jump in too. She didn't bring a costume but can't think of anything better than jumping in on a hot day. Lazy then points out a rock that was left from the ice age. Creepy asks which Ice age; 1, 2, 3 or 4 and Lazy seems confused. More drone shots. Footage of walking over rocks.

At pool 1 and Creepy's mind is blown; the place is unreal. The water is clearer than clear. Lazy says they've found the perfect spot. Isabelle says the water is freezing. Creepy asks Prinny if she wants to go swimming. Esme screeches because the water is so cold. Isabelle gets further into the water and Creepy zooms in and woohoos. Shots of Esme jumping into the water. More drone shots.

Lazy says that was so much fun. It would be an amazing place to go if it was scolding hot. Good luck with that in Scotland. Isabelle says she has a biscuit and lazy says she's winning at life. The hike back to the car is supposed to take 20 minutes but Lazy says it won't.

They're back on the road because they have a few things to do before joining the NC500. The main thing is to find a petrol station with water because the water tank is now empty. They've been really low for a couple of days. None of the petrol stations they have been to in the past couple of days have had water and Lazy needs to wash her manky hair. They're having to use bottled water to wash up with. They need to find signal for their phones because Lazy is worried someone might be trying to contact them. She seems more concerned that someone has hacked/is trying to hack one of their accounts. They need signal to upload the vlog too. Lazy says they're starting the NC500 in time for Creepy's birthday tomorrow.

Footage of them driving to 'emotional' music. Sign for the NC500. Clip of deer and Lazy asks the girls how cool it is. Lazy says it's insane. Creepy shows us the sign for Applecross road; one of the most dangerous roads in the country. It says somewhere on the board that no learner drivers should attempt it. It's a single track lane and there is an alternative route but Creepy wants to try the bad boy. The road they're going down is the bay-lack na bar. Wrong!

Bee-al-uch nu Ba(h) according to google. They're staying at Applecross tonight. A sign says the road in inaccessible in winter but with only a little bit of rain, Creepy thinks it's all good.

Lazy says it would have to start raining when they're going along the most scariest road they will ever have to drive. She says it doesn't look too bad so far. The audio is crap.

Lazy asks if we can see out the window and gags. It makes her feel sick when the come to tight corners. This road is why they didn't bring their new 30k caravan. The edges terrify Lazy because there are no barriers, just a sheer drop. It's making Lazy feel sick but she's going to try and get a good shot for us. Around the corner there is a barrier. Up ahead there is a van. Esme films herself and says it's terrifying. Lazy cackles.

'Babe, slow down, slow down' Lazy is shocked that it's snowing in Scotland in July. The girls keep asking why they're stopping, where they're going and if they're nearly there. Tensions are very high. Lazy thinks they're at the top and it feels like the wind will blow the campervan off the mountain.

They're about to set back off and Lazy asks where the road goes. Back on the road, Lazy growls at Creepy to go slow, go really slow. 'Really slow please, like 2 miles an hour'. 'Ah babe, ah can't, it's making me feel sick'. 'slow down babe, slow down' Lazy looks in the viewfinder to make sure she looks terrified. Guy's I'm not even joking, this is litera….huuuuuhhhh…. oh my god babe slow down' Creepy laughs and says everyone is freaking out. Lazy looks like she might cry. Poor Prinny must be shuddering under the table with all the noise.

More driving. 'Slow down babe' At this point I would've already stopped the van and told her to either get out and walk or sit there and shut the hell up. More over reactions. Lazy said Creepy told her they could bypass it and asks why they didn't. Creepy says it's because they're hard Lazy says they're not hard and asks if she looks hard. She says it's better now because it's not as high. Lazy asks if they can bypass it on the way back because she doesn't want to do it ever again. She's glad she did it though. A deer and her foal run across the road. Lazy squeals and says they survived the Balack na bar. 🤦‍♀️ Badack na bar🤦‍♀️ Lazy say they need a t-shirt saying 'I survived the Balack na bar' 🤦‍♀️ She tells Creepy not to put his accent on it because it confuses her. 'Balack na var'🤦‍♀️ Lazy, just shut up!

Lazy tells us to look at the size of a stag deer. Creepy 'that's so cool man'. They arrive at the petrol station and Lazy cackles because it's like a lay by. Lazy cackles at the deer again. They're off on the last little bit of driving for the day and Lazy cackles at the stag again.

They're at a beach. They couldn't find anywhere with signal so Creepy can't download new music for the vlog lazy would love to live where they are.

End of vlog

View attachment 180770

View attachment 180772View attachment 180773

View attachment 180774View attachment 180775View attachment 180776View attachment 180778View attachment 180779View attachment 180783
Your rundowns are perfect - where do you get the copy of the inghams script? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

End of vlog

View attachment 180770

View attachment 180772View attachment 180773

View attachment 180774View attachment 180776View attachment 180778View attachment 180779View attachment 180783View attachment 180786View attachment 180785
Is that sunburn on Sarah’s nose or has she been punched?

• Haha
  • Wow
I have holidayed where they are now, it makes me feel physically sick to know they are there!

On tonight's vlog they seemed to have parked up in Shieldaig.

Reactions: 16
Hi Steve 👋

Creepy, you're a piece of tit. Sarah, you're an enabling piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I am sure I can’t be the first person to say this so sorry if I did not see your comments but the thumbnail today made me sick 🤢 what a creepy pair of fookers they are ! 😡 if they could put her on the game and get away with it they would ! Noncey creepy pigs 🐷 and do not tell me it was isabelles choice to pose like that & still expect me to believe she’s an introvert. LIES ! That’s the pose of a sexual active extrovert not a shy teen, though she has never seemed shy or introvert to me far from but this is summat else !

Reactions: 30
I wonder how many of us are thinking the same think? Temper tantrum coffee up the wall, 2 kids with bruise like marks on their face & Sarah with marks on her nose! I’m not saying anyone has hurt anyone but they sure are clumsy in that family! 🤔

Reactions: 34
*New thread run down*

In Scotland
Haven't showered in days
Everyone's miserable as duck
Isla is M.I.A
They're about to start the nc500
Their diets gone out the window
Multiple hikes and they think they're the best hikers

.. Sorry if i missed anything just tried to summarise vlog run downs and thoughts, ain't watched them for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Happy Birthday Creepy!

Just want to throwback to this time last year when Lazy joked about Creepy being 40 while they were drinking juice from plastic cups to celebrate and he through a fit.

"It's not funny. It's past funny." 😂 😂

OUR_BIG_CARAVAN_TRAVELLING_ADVENTURE_BEGINS (3) (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
For those who haven't read the last thread
-They finally got to Scotland after several days of doing absolutely nothing in England
- Lazy finally went and brought appropriate clothing to hike in (from the sale section of course)
- They pretended to hike up Helvellyn but they actually only went a third of the trail and climbed a small hill to the ruins of a barn, of which Chris nearly fell off a wall of
- It appears people may be getting bored because the Inghams have failed to attract huge numbers of views in the last few vlogs
- Chris had a temper tantrum about not being able to fly the drone under the Harry Potter train bridge

• Haha
I can’t get over how much of a flop their trip is so far. I can’t help but think that I’d be absolutely raging if I was isabelles age and my family dragged me around Scotland in a camper van during the summer holidays and being confined to a seat driving for hours surrounded by high pitched sisters and a whingy brother. I live in Scotland and it’s beautiful and I’d love to tour it all, but summer holidays are for being with friends. They’re definitely not for being stuck in a tiny van with a family of 6, none of whom have showered for days 🤮

For those who haven't read the last thread
-They finally got to Scotland after several days of doing absolutely nothing in England
- Lazy finally went and brought appropriate clothing to hike in (from the sale section of course)
- They pretended to hike up Helvellyn but they actually only went a third of the trail and climbed a small hill to the ruins of a barn, of which Chris nearly fell off a wall of
- It appears people may be getting bored because the Inghams have failed to attract huge numbers of views in the last few vlogs
- Chris had a temper tantrum about not being able to fly the drone under the Harry Potter train bridge
Thankyou! Yours is do much better than mine, I wasn't sure what to put 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many of us are thinking the same think? Temper tantrum coffee up the wall, 2 kids with bruise like marks on their face & Sarah with marks on her nose! I’m not saying anyone has hurt anyone but they sure are clumsy in that family! 🤔
probably because there is always so much junk on their floors the trip over it. Isabelle is the clumsiest kid I’ve ever seen , she even runs like her legs are on back to front , god love her. If anyone in that family is being violent I’d put my last quid on Sarah ,creepychris could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag. There are lots of reasons to hate him without making things up😆

Reactions: 22
Does anyone have any knowledge of the NC500 and can give us an update on what awaits? I have never done it. How much further have they got to go and how long do you think it will take? Is there anywhere for them to stop at along the way to get supplies, especially fill up with water and empty the toilet? Is it going to be more of the same the whole trip? If campsites do open up and there are any along that route, will the Inghams be eligible to use them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.