The Ingham Family #110 ‘off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please forgive us tattlers for my husband has sinned, he had a pot noodle for his lunch! Must to my disgust I would like the record to show!

But it has lead to a little discovery they must have spent too much time photoshopping lazy’s pics so they couldn’t come up with a good tag line for their trip so they had to rip it off from none other than their favourite food - the lid of a Pot Noodle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆 #youcantmakeitupView attachment 175852
Omg it just gets better and better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree. He’s a tit husband and father for what he’s done to his family. The main thing is tho if the females were over the age of consent then no matter how despicable he is, that is all he is - a cheating piece of shite, immoral but not illegal. If the females involved were underage they need help and guidance to come forward and I’m not sure how that could be done. Jess was very brave to stand up and tell her truth but it’s not an easy thing to do.

I think we all know Creepy is a sleazy douche bag and him cheating on Sarah is nothing unexpected. What is serious is if he has been involved with underage girls.

Reactions: 24
Beautiful part of the world to visit and what do these chavs do... make tik toks

43B6505B-3401-4D35-9348-0102BB5F816C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So they parked illegally at Allerdale Borough council car park Lake Side car park it was. Clearly states overnight parking is okay. Parking not sleeping we all know this. But he also parked illegally paying for just one space, and the van is a rental, with insurance included. I've never rented a camper but I use Hertz car hire a lot and they do not cover insurance if driving or parking illegally. I'm assuming the company has strict rules and even posts them on listing. I do wonder if Chris is telling them he is parking up illegally each night and risking having the van towed away. :eek:;)

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I relly think they are some cult the way they talk to the camera to the ifam its all very baby like .its like we talk like this we have them hook line and sinker babe if you to your gang signs the road mans will follow
Tjey have the little children brain washed
They think they are celebrities and think they are untouchable lets go camping around the UK 🇬🇧 we are famous you tubers we won't get caught you can't touch us 😉 they have lawyer who can rinse every one dry you can just see if they get um trouble for camping with Scott's going come on guys oh man we frome you tube 1mil strong ifam come on guys

Reactions: 19
Every single holiday ends up with drama. Pictures speak for themselves which cannot be denied . Groping women like they are worthless. Sorry Sarah its clear your husband is a dirty cheat, it's out there there's pictures. Did you know this was coming out and you ran Way, dressing like a teen and losing weight to keep a man no real woman with respect would want. He's just repulsive. Everytime your herpes infection shows itself on your lips don't you just think what a dirty ass your husband is.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Wow we are on another thread already 😱
I love it when they go on their jolly’s 😂
The screens shoots I posted on the other thread about this nonce has made me feel sick for the fact that they must have known some think like this with him was going to happen as why would they just piss off and stay in a car park and go on these so called hikes at this time in a pandemic when all they had to do was wait a few weeks or so for Scotland to open up it doesn’t make sense to me 🤷‍♀️
If his done this (which I think he has ) and some off them were under age the question is why the duck is she still with him, is she turning a blind eye for the money? or does she believes the lies that he tells her and says it’s all false 🤷‍♀️
lazy if you read here which I think you do please for your children’s sake get them away from him Especially Isabelle 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Wow we are on another thread already 😱
I love it when they go on their jolly’s 😂
The screens shoots I posted on the other thread about this ponce has made me feel sick for the fact that they must have known some think like this with him was going to happen as why would they just piss off and stay in a car park and go on these so called hikes at this time in a pandemic when all they had to do was wait a few weeks or so for Scotland to open up it doesn’t make sense to me 🤷‍♀️
If his done this (which I think he has ) and some off them were under age the question is why the duck is she still with him, is she turning a blind eye for the money? or does she believes the lies that he tells her and says it’s all false 🤷‍♀️
lazy if you read here which I think you do please for your children’s sake get them away from him Especially Isabelle 😡
She really doesn't care, it's money over everything with Mrs Ingham

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They might not have slept in the overnight car park. Hotels, B&Bs, Airbnb, etc. has been allowed since Saturday. I like caravan holidays and wouldn't fancy staying two adults, three kids, a baby and a dog in that van. Wouldn't blame them if they're sometimes sleeping elsewhere on the sly.

Reactions: 11
She really doesn't care, it's money over everything with Mrs Ingham
How sad - the thing is, if she took a stand, was honest and left him, the Ifam would probably support her and sympathize, and she would probably end up making more $$$ going it alone, she just seems too lazy to do that. Most of my daughters friends who used to watch them before 'the non event' now say the only reason they don't watch is because of Creepy and his alleged indiscretions . They may even watch again if it were her and the kids doing normal family stuff and being normal. But anything for an easy life I suppose!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They might not have slept in the overnight car park. Hotels, B&Bs, Airbnb, etc. has been allowed since Saturday. I like caravan holidays and wouldn't fancy staying two adults, three kids, a baby and a dog in that van. Wouldn't blame them if they're sometimes sleeping elsewhere on the sly.
Maybe but if they were going to do that, why bother with the camper van? Especially if they're banging on about 'wild camping'. 🤷 A motorhome isn't going 'wild' but a hotel certainly isn't!
They're definitely full of themselves enough to chance it.

Reactions: 17
So they parked illegally at Allerdale Borough council car park Lake Side car park it was. Clearly states overnight parking is okay. Parking not sleeping we all know this. But he also parked illegally paying for just one space, and the van is a rental, with insurance included. I've never rented a camper but I use Hertz car hire a lot and they do not cover insurance if driving or parking illegally. I'm assuming the company has strict rules and even posts them on listing. I do wonder if Chris is telling them he is parking up illegally each night and risking having the van towed away. :eek:;)
Do these car parks have cctv for reference just in case someone informs the council and/ or the rental company?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone mentioned that stuff would be coming out about Chris so is this it? Is this why they’ve run away? The problem I have Why is all this stuff coming out now? This should have been reported at the time or at least when the allegations came out as it would have helped Jess’ case immensely, especially if underage girls were involved.
I think it was mentioned that more girls were involved but were too scared to come forward. They need to stop listening to Creepy and his empty threats because they don’t hold water. These girls need to get professional advice.
Historically most children/young people who have been sexually abused/sexually assaulted don’t actually pluck up the courage to disclose it until they are in their 40’s. It can’t be easy knowing the huge interest in coming out about this has/will create. Not many young victims feel able to. If any of his victims read this please know you will have understanding, care & support on this site. You can join here & remain anonymous. If you don’t feel up to going public please tell a trusted adult or one of the many charities. If anyone has physically harmed you please come forward, the police will understand & support you through this. The more that come forward it will help to ensure any abusers will be stopped & others innocent young people will be protected. Do not ever feel that any disclosure must be public, it can be private & you can remain anonymous throughout. Always remember THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How sad - the thing is, if she took a stand, was honest and left him, the Ifam would probably support her and sympathize, and she would probably end up making more $$$ going it alone, she just seems too lazy to do that. Most of my daughters friends who used to watch them before 'the non event' now say the only reason they don't watch is because of Creepy and his alleged indiscretions . They may even watch again if it were her and the kids doing normal family stuff and being normal. But anything for an easy life I suppose!!
Even if she left him I’d still never support her. Simple reason is because she is a horrible, nasty witch who has chosen to stand by her grooming husband and has been involved in bullying the girls involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.