The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If every day consists of them waking up, packing up, driving somewhere for water to shower and then to a supermarket for food for the day then driving to their next destination they will just get an afternoon at each place to “explore” it’s not much time is it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
they'll be avoiding the Highlands til lockdown is lifted

maybe in Keswick they will get appropriate clothing and footwear
She won’t pay Keswick prices - she will want Primark or Matalan or better still good weather so she can save the money for burgaaaahs to cheer her miserable self up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just looked on social blade how the hell have they got over 200k views already 😡

Doon the drain at the petrol station 😂 I’m actually dying of embarrassment for Isobel showering at the local Shell garage 😂😂
I didn’t even know you could shower at a petrol garage 🤦‍♀️ I just couldn’t do that I would make my husband drive back home if that was me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think they really thought any of this trip through properly. I love nature and being outdoors but lockdown meant that we have all been on SO many nature walks for the last 4 months that I don’t think the IFAM will want to watch more of the same...however beautiful the scenery!! I couldn’t even be bothered to watch it, walk, walk walk and rain...no thanks! Bit too similar to all those walks on lockdown!! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where does all the ‘used’ water go?
I see that the Minghams have come up with another well thought out cunning plan to enable them to skulk around Scotland undetected.

Creepy has swapped his greasy beanie for a jaunty Tam O’ Shanter and let his natural ginger locks roam free.
Lazy was doing so well with her disguise until her ego got the better of her and she couldn’t resist slipping on a little badge to promote the channel.

However they do both seem to have found some sensible footwear for a change.

Here they are...C.U. Groomer & Wee Lazy Lardarse 😆

View attachment 174986
Where are all the used towels 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looked on social blade how the hell have they got over 200k views already 😡

I didn’t even know you could shower at a petrol garage 🤦‍♀️ I just couldn’t do that I would make my husband drive back home if that was me 😂
No I think they fill the water tank up at the garage, wait for it to heat up and after showers, refill water tank and move on, god love them, I’d rather have a spare water tank and move onto secluded place to have shower. They shower in Motorhome but need full tank of water for all the showers, that will then be empty, so they refill. At least I think so, who knows with this lot

Reactions: 12
Doon the drain at the petrol station 😂 I’m actually dying of embarrassment for Isobel showering at the local Shell garage 😂😂
There is no excuse for bullying but what do Isabelles parents expect when they openly share to a group of teenagers their own teenage daughter is showering at the side of road/ in petrol stations? Kids don’t need much to be cruel but they will all be loving this.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
the bathroom is tiny, how is anyone going to get any privacy to dress and undress?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
why is she bothering with makeup? sorry stupid thing to annoy me but you’re camping, that means makeup and perfect hair goes out the window.

although i do know someone who takes cordless straighteners and false lashes camping just for the weekend when i’m trudging round not giving a duck
Izzys Primark stick on nails look ridiculous at the beginning of the vlog too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I completely agree with you.

Thankfully, there's no need to watch them directly because we have excellent daily vlog reviews on here, see @thegreencow plus lots of comments and videos each day on YouTube.

As we now need to put a brief background on the first page of each thread, we could simply include something like;

'No need to increase their views or Ad money...you can get all the latest Ingham Family info here on Tattle 24/7. The Ingham parents have openly said that they like to create controversy as it earns them more money in views. Google Chris Ingham!'.

I enjoy following Tattle for the Ingham tit show...I certainly won't be chucking them any views (aka cash!) on YouTube!

This is exactly my issue. Their views have doubled in the past week or so and god only knows how many of them could be from here. I can't bear to watch them. As far as they're concerned, while we all watch them they're still getting views and those view counts are the stats they take to companies to blag for freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 26
#we saw it on Vanlife , #we love Vanlife #so many amazing Vanlife Vlogs
Maybe you dozy trampy twats should of purchased sorry financed a Motorhome instead of a chavavan , also bought , sorry , I mean spent Nannas pension on proper footwear and clothing and then maybe everyone, including the new #vanlife vloggers you are so desperately begging for views , subscribers and attention wouldn’t think WTF are this load of Chavs doing , never mind Lazy and Creepy , be in denial and have a free petrol station shower and a tit , fill yourselves up on a pot noodle , and find a Lidl’s to treat yourself to a bag of croissants and pretend your in France to warm yourselves up , living your best celebrity life , my kids would be mortified

Reactions: 22
At the end of the day if people want to watch the videos they will, if they're using ad blocker what's the problem.Posting about it saying its bad will just make people hesitant to contribute to the thread and it'll end up like GG. We're all here because we don't like the inghams, some more than others. No one is purposely giving them loads of views or ad sense.

Reactions: 31
Their hair 😔
There was a time before Lazy got knocked up when those girls were neatly dressed and had clean and styled hair! Sad to see that difference. Surely Izzy can brush her hair without being told though! That mom thinks only of herself and Jace- they were the only ones with proper raincoats for this trip.

Reactions: 14
No I think they fill the water tank up at the garage, wait for it to heat up and after showers, refill water tank and move on, god love them, I’d rather have a spare water tank and move onto secluded place to have shower. They shower in Motorhome but need full tank of water for all the showers, that will then be empty, so they refill. At least I think so, who knows with this lot
Thank you for clearing that up I got confused as i refuse to watch the vlogs 😂 It seems so much hassle I just don’t get it why not wait a few weeks and go to a caravan park the Lake District has a great haven park which we have been to and it’s a great place it’s not that far from where they are staying 🤷‍♀️ This what makes me think they are running away from some think.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: We're all crammed into a smelly campervan, all because Daddy couldn't be a better man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Has anyone worn any Chasing Dreams merch on the trip yet?

Showering at the garage... OMG, I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS RN

JJHSFFGHHHGF 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.