The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 175468
chasing dreams one pot noodle at a time
"Trending"? Just WHO do they think they are ,
Looks like Chris is threatening people again.
And they think we are jealous of the life they lead.
I love the time stamp as well- 4.56am , go the f to sleep 🤣
If he was a child, his parents would take away the laptop and ban him from the WiFi. He’s like a child who stays up all night watching YouTube under the covers. Self control Chris self control.
Hmm.Just 3 words Chris.POT.KETTLE.BLACK!..Now stick your dummy back in and go to sleep ffs!You`ve got to be up at dawn for another "epic adventure"!!:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon he was sat outside the 'RV' knocking back the kopparberg all night last night.
I really hope he isn't drinking in the evenings and then driving the next day. Getting breathalysed would just top off the whole tit show 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whoever this girl is I can 100% second her. This creep slept with at least 2 of my colleagues I know back in his airport days

View attachment 175818
Him cheating on sarah isn’t the issue though.
Yes it’s still disgusting but the issue is if he did it with underage girls.
as he keeps reiterating and is correct he’s doing nothing ILLEGAL by cheating on sarah, assuming he has, allegedly etc

Chris, it is NOT illegal! You are embarrassing yourself 🤣 it’s the only thing you have to say because you are scared and know that what is said about you is the truth! I get so pissed off when he throws the police lie around; all the tit the police go through daily, I read about the officers that rugby tackled an armed man to the ground in Reading, or the poor PC that was killed in a robbery, and yet this Ingham twit tries to make out they have nothing better to do then sit on Twitter all day and wait for someone to call out a creep who likes to cheat on his wife and ask very young girls to go skinny dipping with him. Deluded melon.
This. All he does is reiterate it’s not illegal. Because he knows the girls messages did happen so can’t deny that, the only fall back is to remind people it’s not illegal

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm pretty sure everyone knows their names and what they do for a living. I definitely know at least 3 or 4 who have either worked it out or googled them. Or possibly the resident curtain twitcher has filled them in !
Do the neighbours also lock up their daughters when he's about?🤭

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.