The Ingham Family #108 House move fallen through, happy 2 year non situation anniversary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Issy about to start year 10 the first year for GCSE's? I know many do them at home but they have usually been home educated for a while not suddenly decided to "learn as they go".
Yes!!
I was right about the tiktoks though... She knows she's not going to be seeing people at school that would take the piss out of her for it.

Reactions: 15
They are going travelling for a year during a pandemic?

What about their children's education?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for the girls that they will miss out on having a normal life and will have to pretend to be having an amazing time...
but I can't wait for this tit show as we know it will be a million times funnier than last year's chavavan tour.
Hoping for lots of rants and them regretting it but not admitting it and acting like they are having the best time ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They are going travelling for a year during a pandemic?

What about their children's education?
They will learn as they go 🙄 really going to help with those GCSEs and esmes first year of high school, she's never going to fit in to a friendship group if she even makes it to year 8.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Wait, how will they even do their Blanket shop if they Are riding around in their caravan like national lampoons vacation 😂 Are they just gonna shut it or hope groomer granny will do it all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They will learn as they go 🙄 really going to help with those GCSEs and esmes first year of high school, she's never going to fit in to a friendship group if she even makes it to year 8.
Agree, the first year of high school is so so important. Feel so sorry for those kids. Being taken away from their friends and stuck with them two.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sarah says a year... What's the bets? I give them 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What selfish parents! no thought for those kids or their future at all. I really hope they flop further and don't get the virus and take it from place to place with them.

Reactions: 22
Does Sarah even have any GCSES?

Chris claims to have a maths A level off the scale of the exam boards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In all seriousness I feel so bad for the children, an entire year with no schooling, Issy will have no GCSE’s, I don’t see them having great jobs in their future if they don’t learn basic schooling (not having a go at people that home educate, we all know they won’t be getting taught anything whilst on their trip of a lifetime...) And I don’t see YouTube being their careers in the future

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The caravan went away for a few days, Creepy hinted about it having big changes? I'm thinking a refit with air conditioning and maybe solar panels fitted to improve living conditions.

Reactions: 15
Surely this guarantees no more baby Mingham’s for at least another year, imagine conceiving in the tiny caravan surrounded by your kids

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely this guarantees no more baby Mingham’s for at least another year, imagine conceiving in the tiny caravan surrounded by your kids
Sarah will be happy, Chris won't be able to go near her for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Granny will be busy with the dog, the Ifam store, baby and me store, teen and me store. How will she have time to monitor comment sections, troll and fan girl all the fan edit accounts 😬 I almost feel sorry for the poor love, I hope Dave Ingham helps.
Maybe Dave will go with them like he did on their honeymoon. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Their so irresponsible to 1. Travel during a pandemic 2. To neglect their children's education??!?!? Their adults so they can make their own decisions and they've chosen to do YouTube as a job (which is already unstable) but now taking away their children's futures? What if they want to be a lawyer, engineer, childcare worker ect and they can't because their parents have selfishly taken their education away

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Holy duck, this is going to be awesome. For us, not them 😂

Oh dear.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.