Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
What sort of person announces how much they've paid for something? Money certainly can't buy class. I might not have £30,000 for a caravan but at least I've got a husband that keeps his dick in his pants. Sorry Sarah but I know which one I prefer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

prinnygrace

VIP Member
How on earth have they come to the conclusion that during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC is the right time to travel?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Maisie842

VIP Member
Visiting 10 countries this year with 4 kids, in the middle of a pandemic with further lockdowns looming. What could possibly go wrong??? 🤔🙄

These two couldn't even organise a piss up in a brewery at the best of times. This is going to be comedy gold 😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’ve kindly been asked by the clowns themselves to design their new merch 🤩

£432.10 for one hoodie featuring a bit of Lazy’s hair and previously worn by DeNonce himself x

477345D6-21F3-4EA5-A1A4-F9C239833E98.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I’ve just contacted my local MP who has said the advice here is not to do any kind of wild camping or camping with shared facilities until the government guidance is updated on the 15th of July. He may also be aware what is happening with this lot 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Funny though Sarah, if your husband wasnt like he is then you could of used that £30,000 to go to florida and disney. Instead youve brought a giant baked bean can.

As they say money doesnt buy class!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

leni18

VIP Member
Happy 2 years Christopher malcolm of being found out for what you truly are, a dirty middle aged married father who grooms teenage girls to ibis hotels, asking 16 year olds to leave hotel rooms to go skinny dipping, you disgusting man child. 2 years to prove your innocence, 2 years to back your wholesome family image, 2 years to clear allegations for your children's sakes, but nothing, your management walking away, youtubers not wanting anything to do with you and proof from those speaking out speaks the truth hence you can't shut us up for speaking about it as its not slunder. 2 years on your wife is tragically trying to be a teen all of a sudden why ? Because the stupid woman made her bed and the only thing she can do is look like a young teen if though she's mid 30s,how tragic.
Here's too another 2 years until you tell truth and keep away from innocent young girls. Funny how, you haven't been back to Florida since yet it' was your fave place.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Lazy's idea of homeschooling, I can just imagine the level of maths:

A girl named Sarah travelled to France to make amazing memories and went to Lidl to buy 8 juicy croissants, Sarah ate 1 croissant in the car then 2 more at tea time and 4 more for a bedtime snack. How many croissants does Sarah have left?
“If a father, lets just call him Chris for example, takes 1 hour to edit a vlog but tells his wife it took him 5 hours to edit a vlog. How many hours did that leave him to get up to no good while she was in bed?”

Extra marks if you can guess what he was doing in that extra time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tublet83

VIP Member
We’ve got a rant tattlers 😂✌

lazy is now claiming the party is for Esme because she’s missed the end of primary school....she could have gone back they’ve chosen to not send her🤦‍♀️

The lies......!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I don't think Chris and Sarah will share a bed, he'll be sleeping in the awning and she'll be sharing the bed with Jace.
I’m reserving ‘#120 - Awning Has Broken’ a couple of weeks/threads in advance.

Edit - I’m bagsying ‘Portaloo Sunset’ as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Wow I am cringing, such bad bad taste to show off about how much money you have especially at a time when people are really struggling, shame that £30,000 couldn’t buy you some class

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Sunshineandshadows

Also just a little bit of researching I did today whilst I was bored - we all know that Isabelle is the favourite in the thumbnails, so I looked at every vlog thumbnail for the past year and counted how many times each family member appears....annnddd I think its evident creepy has an obsession with izzy :oops:

Prinny - 1 (poor dog, the only vlog she was in the thumbnail was when they said they were selling her as a toy replica)
Chris - 24 (obvs not gonna feature much, no one wants to see that ugly mug, scares the ifam away)
Jace - 32 (no longer the cute baby that was on every thumbnail when he was a newborn, sorry Jace u don't bring views in anymore)
Sarah - 99 (featured every now and again...always looks like she's having a breakdown in the thumbnail when she's on it)
Isla 110 - (never featured by herself unless she's hurt, its her birthday or crying in the thumbnail)
Esme - 118 (not usually in the thumbnails until about 6/7 months ago, now she's in them a lot more)
Isabelle - 226 (so thats 62%, yes 62% of thumbnails izzy is in, normally by herself too...tut tut creepy we all see what ur doing)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53