The Ingham Family #108 House move fallen through, happy 2 year non situation anniversary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #108 - House move fallen through, happy two year non situation anniversary to you!

Top voted title 47 votes @YoungHollywood

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Over in majorca the complex club mac there booked to is now open some shops are still closed uk are going over now pools are beeing cleand and can be used so just update I know this as I have direct contact over there

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hi Steve 👋
and also Granny Troll, Lazy and Creepy..!!!
Special shout out to Chris Delonge as he hardly gets mentioned and we wouldn’t want him to be missed out on those searches...!!!
#IFAM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why on earth is she so obsessed with travelling? And it’s not even ‘travelling’ they do. Few fancy drone shots and the same old stuff different place.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why on earth is she so obsessed with travelling? And it’s not even ‘travelling’ they do. Few fancy drone shots and the same old stuff different place.
Their definition of travelling is going to all the different Lidl’s in Europe. It baffles me that they go to all of these different countries and spend all their time around the pool. Shouldn’t you be educating your children on culture and history etc? Imagine the girls knowledge if their parents invested in actually educating them whilst on their ‘luxurious’ European tours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thing is they don't travel they go on holiday they are 2 separate things and very different to each other, so no lazy you do not travel you go on holiday. The only travel you do is get to your destinations. I love holidays but I'm not a traveler be honest with yourself. You take your girls out of school to holiday and not for learning.
You also only go away as much because some are free and it makes you money for your greedy ass family.
Please don't leave Jace unattended on beach this year he will drown but make sure to give a good rant and enjoy your burgers for your tea 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This really annoys me they justify taking the kids out of school so they can “travel” !! It’s just sitting by the pool all day wondering why they get so bloody burnt and eating pot noodles in a tin can !
They don’t travel they just go on tit holidays !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The whole caravan tours last year, they all just looked miserable as fook. Not one of them looked like they were enjoying themselves. I honestly think they topped out at Spanish all inclusives. That’s were they are happy so why try and do different just for views?
A proper euro road trip can easily be done in summer holidays, instead of driving all the way back and then flying to Duinrell they could have gone to DLP like they did then on to Duinrell, Amsterdam, Germany, Switzerlands, Lake Garda, Venice, then on to the south of France. Cannes, St Tropez, down to Andorra, Barcelona and got the Bilbao ferry back. They literally have no imagination. They things they could have seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With regards to the local lockdown - Creepy and Lazy will fall under the Bradford lockdown. They are about a mile down the road from me.....and definitely classed as Bradford!

I don’t think it will happen this week. My prediction is either a week on Monday or the following Monday.

I also don’t think they are clever enough to leave the area to dodge it. I do however think they are stupid enough to do it when they shouldn’t and then vlog it....to which a thousand tattlers will grass them up and they’ll get some special attention from media I would expect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A proper euro road trip can easily be done in summer holidays, instead of driving all the way back and then flying to Duinrell they could have gone to DLP like they did then on to Duinrell, Amsterdam, Germany, Switzerlands, Lake Garda, Venice, then on to the south of France. Cannes, St Tropez, down to Andorra, Barcelona and got the Bilbao ferry back. They literally have no imagination. They things they could have seen.
I would love to do that. Sounds like the absolute dream to me!

Reactions: 15
I would love to do that. Sounds like the absolute dream to me!
It’s amazing, a killer on tolls and fuel though but worth every second. Honestly there is so much more than a couple of pools.
Every one of those vlogs involved pools, water slides and shopping.
Shopping in Barcelona 😱 not Las Ramblas, la Sagrada Família and Gaudi. The list is endless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The comments on last night's vlog are all either 'you are selfish for considering going on holiday' or 'why didn't you make this much fuss for Isla's birthday' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So if they go this week will any travel insurance be void? I had to laugh when Lazy mentioned she had treated the girls to a chocolate bar they use to have in "Europe" then it appeared to just be the cheapest 100g milk chocolate bar lidl sell, its good to see they appreciated the local cuisine where they travelled

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Happy two year nonce-versary!!! Two years since you lost all respect in the youtube community. Maybe he may apologise to the girls to celebrate two years, but we would need a miracle for that to happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If you travel and are in area with lockdown has been reinstated I would assume your travel insurance is void anyway....

Reactions: 17
As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)

TL; DR The Ingham Family are vloggers, headed by Mum Sarah (Lazy) Dad Chris (Creepy).

Daddy Ingham sexted a 16 year old while on a family holiday in Disney Florida two years ago.

Since then their vlogs have limped along causing other scandals such as leaving their baby alone on a beach, cultural appropriation and other adult family members trolling youngsters.

The adults in this family appear to value money over ethics.

Google Chris Ingham!

Reactions: 23
If they are so worried about the virus keeping kids off school why travel around country or world hey inghams we are still in a pandemic guys you fools 🙄 they may be many familys who CANT afford a holiday this year hut inghams like rub their wealth in ifam faces 🤐

• Angry
Reactions: 24
If they are so worried about the virus keeping kids off school why travel around country or world hey inghams we are still in a pandemic guys you fools 🙄 they may be many familys who CANT afford a holiday this year hut inghams like rub their wealth in ifam faces 🤐
So many people have lost holidays they have been saving years for. My daugthers friend was due to go abroad for the first time this month and that's been cancelled.
For Sarah to moan about having to change holliday plans is just selfish given the way they live.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Their definition of travelling is going to all the different Lidl’s in Europe. It baffles me that they go to all of these different countries and spend all their time around the pool. Shouldn’t you be educating your children on culture and history etc? Imagine the girls knowledge if their parents invested in actually educating them whilst on their ‘luxurious’ European tours
The fact lazy preaches that its 'educational' too but the most educational thing the girls do is add up the prices of pot noodles in Lidl, or add up how many pool floats they get given. On their road trip last year they visited some beautiful places that are rich with culture and history and instead they just sat by a pool??? Whats the point of calling it travelling when they're just holidaying about :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.