The Ingham Family #108 House move fallen through, happy 2 year non situation anniversary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 2 years Christopher malcolm of being found out for what you truly are, a dirty middle aged married father who grooms teenage girls to ibis hotels, asking 16 year olds to leave hotel rooms to go skinny dipping, you disgusting man child. 2 years to prove your innocence, 2 years to back your wholesome family image, 2 years to clear allegations for your children's sakes, but nothing, your management walking away, youtubers not wanting anything to do with you and proof from those speaking out speaks the truth hence you can't shut us up for speaking about it as its not slunder. 2 years on your wife is tragically trying to be a teen all of a sudden why ? Because the stupid woman made her bed and the only thing she can do is look like a young teen if though she's mid 30s,how tragic.
Here's too another 2 years until you tell truth and keep away from innocent young girls. Funny how, you haven't been back to Florida since yet it' was your fave place.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Why on earth is she so obsessed with travelling? And it’s not even ‘travelling’ they do. Few fancy drone shots and the same old stuff different place.
She obviously thinks if you go on a plane you are travelling, but what she forgets is travelling is more than just catching a plane, if they went to different places and studied their (agriculture) sorry culture that would be different but all they want is to sit either on a Spanish beach or at the pool. Dont think I would risk going away to Spain just yet as their food and water is not of the best quality at the best of times and jumping into a pool where others are also in - a no no talking a baby also no no

Reactions: 23
I see homeschooling is working well for you Lazy, maybe you need to go back to school to learn how to spell, or did you get stuck into the wine last night 🍸🤣😂

Here’s another thought Lazy, just because fizz fam have moved to Portugal, do I detect a touch of the green eyed monster:alien:, their Views tit all over your piss weak excuse of you tube channel 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They don't open till the 15th July according to thier Facebook page.
Hi they are open but for locals just asked someone they got tourist but not meny as yet 15th its when they open fully

Reactions: 9
What happened to lazy saying she will not be travelling until the pandemic is over?

Reactions: 28
20200702_121303.jpg
20200702_121241.jpg
20200702_121227.jpg
20200702_121214.jpg
20200702_121155.jpg
20200702_121140.jpg
Took these from one of their Forest Holiday vlogs!
So much fun with their expressions😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There are some travel vloggers out there who really vlog the culture of wherever they are (and I get engrossed). If they think they’re travel vloggers.....

Reactions: 11
Only them would think now is the right time to travel for a year 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How on earth have they come to the conclusion that during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC is the right time to travel?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
They've done some things that have made me do a double take but I'm genuinely speechless. There's a global pandemic going on with no guarantees of being able to travel within this country never mind abroad or how things will change from one week to the next. No end date in sight. There will be no facilities at most of the places they go, even if they are allowed in? Are they all going to shower in the caravan? I am so here for this! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
No Eastenders, Olympics this summer but it’s ok because we’ve got the mingham tit show 😂

no wonder granny Jane hasn’t been around she must be pissed they are off and she’s just left with the dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn't Issy about to start year 10 the first year for GCSE's? I know many do them at home but they have usually been home educated for a while not suddenly decided to "learn as they go".

• Wow
Reactions: 40
how on earth would any parent think its the best time to pack up and travel for a year with a bloody pandemic around? these two are just selfish arseholes thinking of money and not their kids once again

• Heart
Reactions: 52
No Eastenders, Olympics this summer but it’s ok because we’ve got the mingham tit show 😂

no wonder granny Jane hasn’t been around she must be pissed they are off and she’s just left with the dog
Granny will be busy with the dog, the Ifam store, baby and me store, teen and me store. How will she have time to monitor comment sections, troll and fan girl all the fan edit accounts 😬 I almost feel sorry for the poor love, I hope Dave Ingham helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.