The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at old Vlogs they treated Isla exactly the same as they now treat Jace, classic case of Isla no longer being the cute, baby of the family. Jace is going to be a handful when he gets older, it is all cute when he is 1, won’t be so cute when he is 5 and demanding food and attention. I do feel for Isla she doesn’t seem to have the same bond Isabelle and Esme have with Jace, probably in part due to jealousy all down to the parents behaviour and how they have turned all their attention on to ‘little man’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Crist chris not only do you drop the towel you drop the coffee as well you drop alot of things I think you should have another tattoo on your for head I'm creepy I drop anything with smiley face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just realised around now would be two years since Chris got exposed, funny how they are tuning away and going on holiday to draw the attention away from that

Reactions: 12
Seriously who would book flights at this time......What happens if you have a temperature when you land 🤷‍♀️
What happens if Creepy has a temperature when he goes to check in? If he turns up all sweaty and clammy in his beanie and winter clobber he'll get turned away before the holiday even starts! Oh how funny would that be?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There's going to be such a backlash if and when they attempt any sort of travel and I am so here for it! 😂 😂
I think this is what they want :mad: they are so blooming selfish, notice they dont answer all the comments from the famous i fam when its not going the way they want it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their generosity knows no bounds. She has allegedly paid for food bank donations at Morrison’s. Is this true or another ‘Easter egg’ monument?
We donate £30 worth of food a month to the local food bank and increase it at Christmas. At the start of lock down we doubled the contribution to £60 given how desperate things are for some. Since then we’ve been asked and were happy to buy formulae, nappies and toiletries. Admittedly not everyone can do this but look what she was spending (yet again) on crap and don’t get me started (Sarah style) on the alibaba profits

Reactions: 17
They really are so so thick.

If by some miracle they can fly and go on holiday - what sort of reaction do they think they’ll get? All of their precious I fam can’t go anywhere, pretty much everyone is skint or worried about their jobs, haven’t seen their family for ages , with extreme lockdown fatigue- it’s ok though - let’s watch the Iran drive their tit chavavan about - or fly abroad to eat pot noodles and swim in potential corona pool!

Morons.

Reactions: 24
SHOPPING FOR ESMÉS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

The weather doesn't look great again but it's dry. lazy has decided to start the vlog sooper doper early; Esme and Isla are still asleep, Isabelle is doing schoolwork, Creepy is getting ready, Jace is having breakfast in front of Lazy and Lazy has a bowl of cereal on her lap which she never usually eats but she doesn't not like eating in front of Jace because it helps with weaning. Yesterday was a rubbish vlog so she wanted to start the vlog early. There were no specific reasons for it to be a rubbish day but the vlog wasn't started until later in the afternoon.

Isabelle has finished her English and Chemistry work, and had now joined Lazy in the car. The girls don't have much work to do because it's near the end of term and they break up for summer on Friday but the Inghams aren't officially taking the whole summer off home schooling because it keeps the girls ticking over. Esme has improved with maths and English and Isabelle got a Physics award. It will be on the go learning because the Inghams will be travelling.

Isabelle and Lazy are off out because there is something happening for Esme's 11th birthday party tomorrow and they need to get everything for it. Isabelle starts to freak out over a moth.

Home bargains time and Isabelle and Lazy have forgot their masks at home. They were going to go home and pick them up but they've decided to just stay away from people. Not many people wear masks in their area. Lazy isn't judging anyone because she knows some people have asthma and the masks can make it difficult to breathe. So far in the trolley they have toilet rolls, antibacterial hand gel, Flipz pretzels because they're Esme's favourite and a bar of chocolate for Isabelle because she wants to throw Esme a prom, which has been cancelled. It is going ahead but not right now and they might be travelling. Isabelle needs the chocolate to make a breakfast platter and she wants it to just be a big special day for Esme but it will either have to be for Esme and Isla or they will have to invite Isla to help set up. lazy doesn't want Isla to be left out so she needs to either be helping set up or be surprised. Isabelle wants to surprise Isla as well and Lazy wants Isla to help set up so they're going to surprise Isla as well. To be fair Isla didn't have a birthday party so they do owe it to her.

Isabelle has some candyfloss drinks that she wants to make and they have found some pink vimto for it. Isabelle finds a party pong set - they don't play with alcohol but with nasty drinks. Isabelle wants the cups inside for her drinks.

Lazy wanted to do a cream tea and she has seen posh china for it but the handle has broke off on the last remaining cup and saucer. Isabelle finds some bottles to make milkshakes in.

It's after lunchtime back home and Creepy says everyone has eaten and finished home school for the day. Jace is eating some grapes in the living room and he doesn't like anyone to share them. Jace offers Creepy one and eats it himself.

As Lazy has already said, tomorrow something mega is happening but before then Creepy has a package that arrived today. He only has today to assemble it and it needs some heavy grafting because the rest of the week the Inghams are busy so it's time to unpack once Lazy is back and Jace is in bed.

Lazy and Isabelle are out of Home Bargains and the Inghams have bumped into one of the ifam's mum.

Lazy and Isabelle are back in the car, having finished shopping in Morrisons for Esme's surprise party. Lazy went to the toilet, washed her hands and used the alcohol gel. Anyway... Lazy popped into Morrisons and they've started doing this thing that Lazy thinks is amazing. There's a section that says 'donate to food bank' and people don't do it because they have to walk back around. What Morrisons are doing now is they have a selection of foods they need all but into one paper bag with prices on the front and you just scan the tag when you get to the till and pay for it. Lazy bought a few and the lady on the till said they've seen a rise in donations since they've been doing it. The most Lazy paid for a bag is £2. Isabelle has been filming Lazy talking on her phone. Creepy can unload the shopping when they're home whilst Isabelle ad Lazy have a brew. Lazy and Isabelle cackle about the footage Isabelle filmed of Lazy talking to the camera.

Lazy is home and Creepy is upstairs with Creepy going down for his nap. Jace ran out the front of the house when Lazy and Isabelle arrived home. Jace runs out the house if the door is open and Creepy was chasing him. The shopping is away and they've had a cup of tea. Lazy has felt a bit down the last couple of days and she hates saying that because she is so lucky. They finally have a travel plan in place and Lazy has had a big weight lifted off her shoulders. There's been a big weight lifted off Lazy's shoulders though. They've got flights and they finally got through to Easyjet. It's been annoying to know whether they want to go on holiday. There was another option but they couldn't book anything until they knew about the other thing. Finally they have a plan in place and there's some amazing travel plans coming.

Whilst out shopping Lazy found an elephant and monkey shaped plate for Jace. They have high sides to help Jace push his food out.

Esme is hiding with a chocolate bar and Lazy tries to take it from her. Isla took one of Lazy's chocolates; Isabelle got the girls some chocolate from the shops that they used to have all the time on holiday. Lazy told Isla that because she stole the chocolate she will have to keep the girls' chocolate bars so they both stole them and ran off. Lazy then says they haven't stole anything an they're just playing.

Lazy got some wellies for Jace from Next; everytime Lazy sees cute wellies she has to buy them. She got them in size 6 so Jace can grow into them.

Lazy cuts an onion tomatoes, mushrooms, gaaaaaarrrrlic and the tops off some peppers. Creepy told Lazy to cook dinner because Creepy needs to put a new lamp up in the garden to replace the one the neighbour broke. It wasn't her fault so the Inghams told her it was fine. Creepy has been outside assembling the lamp whilst Lazy has put the shopping away, played mum, cooked dinner etc etc. Creepy has been outside a long time so Lazy looked through the spyhole and he's sat outside having a chin wag with the neighbour. It's stuffed peppers for dinner and Lazy is doing garlic potatoes and rice with it. Lazy wants to wake Jace up first and then she'll give Creepy a little nudge to get on with his job.

Lazy shows us the kitchen wall where Creepy threw his coffee spilt his coffee the other day. The wall is completely stained so the Inghams will have to scrub the wall and repaint it.

Jace is sat on Isabelle's bed and Lazy asks him if he's excited for dinner. Dinner is almost done and Lazy is excited; it might be the nicest and messiest meal she has ever cooked. Lazy has the turkey mince with the veg she cut up before mixed with loads of herbs and spices and now she needs to add the rice and stuff the bad boys. Lazy hasn't cooked rice in two years because every time before then it just stuck to the bottom of the pan, bit were hard or it went soggy and gloopy so Lazy will use precooked steamed rice. She doesn't like Uncle Ben's because it tastes like plastic. Lazy doesn't know whether to put the rice on the bottom and the mince on top with a sprinkle of cheese or mix the rice with the mince. She decides to mix it.

Isla has come to help stuff the peppers but she's just eating it. Time lapse of Isla stuffing the peppers.

Lazy can't stop laughing because she can't work out how to serve the peppers because they look alone on the plate. Lazy loves Jace's new pate.

Creepy says Lazy's gorgeous dinner is finished and he wants to show us something before they start cleaning up. The new lamp is up and he has replaced the bulbs in all the lamps. He will show us again when it's dark so we can get the full effect. The bulbs are LED flame bulbs and he thinks it looks like it belongs at Disney.

Lazy says dinner was delicious and she isn't sure which of the girls left a plate of chocolate biscuits on the sofa but Jace is tucking in. lazy has no idea how much he ate whilst she was in the kitchen but he's covered in chocolate and needs a bath.

Footage of the lamps in the dark to music. Creepy says they look amazing. Everyone is in bed so Creepy can get to bed earlier because he has a road trip in the morning to pic something the caravan up. Come back tomorrow because it will be mega.

End of vlog

Another middle finger from Lazy
View attachment 169371

How much rage does Lazy feel towards Creepy when she sees this logo? Answers on a postcard please.
View attachment 169307

View attachment 169308View attachment 169362View attachment 169363View attachment 169365View attachment 169364View attachment 169372
'A bar of chocolate for Isabelle becaue she wants to throw Esme a prom' 😂😂. I laughed so many times through through that vlog rundown - you do them so brilliantly Greencow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its even more annoying because Sarah used to go on about how Esme hated reading. Surely if a child who hates reading asks for a book you buy it for them.
Exactly!! Still can't believe they have to save up 🤦 their parenting skills have shocked me to the core many times, but this has really saddened me because yet again, it's their education and so important.
Why do they have to save anyway? Can their crappy excuse for parents not let them buy books out of the THOUSANDS the girls have made for themselves, being paraded in front of cameras on a daily basis?

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: Two years since he got away with it all; can this year PLEASE be the year that they fall?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
How did he come across?
Like he wanted to fight for her, but then once he was outed he just disappeared without even putting up a fight, hes well aware on reading his twitter posts in the past of what Chris has done, Im sorry though outed or not Id be fighting until I got some justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was on the phone to one of my friends and she was flying out to Majorca in a couple of weeks but she cancelled due to the fact that their swimming pool at their hotel might still be closed and the strict rules that are in place it wasn’t worth it. So why this dipsticks think it’s a good idea is beyond me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch channel 4 news tonight? It said the reporter was at a walk in test centre in Bradford and they saw a woman with symptoms get a test and then go straight into a sandwich shop and then a supermarket. 🤣🤣 sounds like something lazy would do . 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If it was my house, I would have built onto the back of the house where the paving is, you could add a laundry/utility room and a large play room come family room. Add extra storage into the utility room and bobs ya uncle. However this is the minghams and they have a reputation to uphold to other youtube vloggers, they have to look bigger and better than anyone else. Like has been said before money doesn’t buy class and you only have to look at how Lazy decorated that house to know she will always be a chav!!!!
thats what we did, our house was too small for all 5 of us as ours have gone to be teens, so my dream was to have a utility I could close the door on if I wished, so we added a fourth bedroom,a utility room and extended the length to double the size in my daughters room she was in a box room and now has a double bed, wardrobe and dressing table in there she loves it, we also had a games room built downstairs, I love our house now .We bought it from new in 98 and have extended it twice . They would really add value to it by extending and creating another bedroom upstairs

Reactions: 10
Oh dear god Sarah looks ridiculous in that tracksuit 😂 not only is it cheap looking but she looks like she’s away to launch a leisurewear collection for the Amish with that hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.