The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #108 - The old house is doomed to stay, thanks to Creepy's grooming anniversary!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also the mum in the car park ‘daughter was a fan’ was stood next to her. Probably doesn’t know what 2 metres means 🙄
I’m guessing with the Inghams the 2 metre rule only applies to supermarket staff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How desperate are they to go on holiday!
Definitely got a new campervan, pretty obvious!
View attachment 169322
Imagine meeting that on a dark knight 😫😫😫View attachment 1693246View attachment 169328View attachment 169329View attachment 169330View attachment 169332View attachment 169333
They are only desperate to go on HOLIDAY (not travelling) because they think that gets them more views and more ££

plus they’ll be ahead of most Youtubers getting back on holiday vlogs because most others aren’t stupid (Or skint) enough to do it just for views.

after Chris whinged about social distancing. Fine to use petrol stations, fine when he broke down and a recovery service had to come out (or he’d snuck off for a few hours and told sarah he broke down, did he vlog the recovery?)
Fine to go round every clothes store and pick everything up.

getting nana some food shopping though. No way.

Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #108 Creepy got stroppy and threw his coffee. House sale fell through... a rant is due
I don’t know how this works sorry but I vote for this one👍🏻PS If creepy has bought a campervan that will worry a very lot of people. It’s a hotel room on wheels!

Reactions: 8
I think they'll get a lot of backlash if they go travelling at the moment. This pandemic is far from over but in true ingham style they'll only do what they want to do and stuff the consequences

Reactions: 21
I am beginning to feel a little sorry for Isla, her birthday was spread over 2 vlogs?! No party, no gifted tent, Esme got or so it seems a lot more in terms of content. Then they're going to throw a "suprise" party tomorrow, who's coming? Or is it just a family thing? I mean one minute she's saying we should include Isla, then says oh but I want her to help set it up. If it's just a family thing, why not include her in the suprise, I mean it's not her fault she can't act surprised, she has to look to others on how to react. She's probably been told so many times in the past, no Isla, not like that, you need to act as if you know nothing, do it again. She missed out, just as Esme has, so why throw a suprise party for one child and not the other? I get they have no concept of treating the girls as equals, but when you put it out there then do a better job of pretending that one isn't in favour this month. It really irks me that they can't treat the kids as equals. As for Jace, surely his speech is behind, it's a long time since my child was that young, but I'm positive that by this age she was saying a lot more words than he is. Seeing as the one word he actually knows is "go" how often does he heard that word, go away (insert which ever child is bothering them) haven't got time for your crap today, I mean there's no, mum, dad, dog it's just noises from him, or crying. Where's the health visitor?
IMO ‘go’ is a strange first word. With my kids it was mama, dada, hiya, nana to name just a few. He must be hearing go said all the time for him to pick up on it. They probably talk at him rather than to him, that’s why his speech appears to be a little delayed ☹

• Sad
IMO ‘go’ is a strange first word. With my kids it was mama, dada, hiya, nana to name just a few. He must be hearing go said all the time for him to pick up on it. They probably talk at him rather than to him, that’s why his speech appears to be a little delayed ☹
They talk to him through a camera a lot which can't be good.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The adventures of Chris Denonce and the bacteria ridden beanie
(sorry, Denonce is from someone on here who suggested it😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Ingham Family #108 - House move fallen through, happy two year non situation anniversary to you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Seriously who would book flights at this time. Massive queues in airports no food or drink available. No food or drinks on flights. What happens if you have a temperature when you land 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Seriously who would book flights at this time. Massive queues in airports no food or drink available. No food or drinks on flights. What happens if you have a temperature when you land 🤷‍♀️
Your thinking as a sensible adult. This is the Inghams and they are thinking holiday=more views=£££££££.

Reactions: 24
There's going to be such a backlash if and when they attempt any sort of travel and I am so here for it! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IMO ‘go’ is a strange first word. With my kids it was mama, dada, hiya, nana to name just a few. He must be hearing go said all the time for him to pick up on it.
I wonder if they say "Go" to Prinny when she needs to go outside for the loo, maybe? I hope so.

I really hope he doesn't pay any attention to the music that Izzy listens to (as heard on her tiktok vids)...that could get embarrassing if he starts repeating that stuff. Well, it would be embarrassing if they had any shame!

Reactions: 7
They will receive so much hate for this. From what I have read, they have gone on and on about waiting for a vaccine, moaning about keyworkers getting “too close” etc yet will go on holiday?! There will so many young ifam stuck at home with holidays cancelled & fed up of lockdown and I think seeing these hypocrites jetting off no shits given will be the final nail in their youtube career coffin.

I wonder if they say "Go" to Prinny when she needs to go outside, maybe? I hope so.

I really hope he doesn't pay any attention to the music that Izzy listens to (as heard on her tiktok vids)...that could get embarrassing if he starts repeating that stuff. Well, it would be embarrassing if they had any shame!
I thought perhaps they say go when they start filming clips

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.