The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think creepy has had a Britney circa 2007 meltdown. He’s hacked/cut his hair and looks as though he’s launched coffee up the wall 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t watch the vlogs but reading the run down there seems to be no School work going on !! My children are homeschooling most of the day yet the Inghams seem to do none ! I know it Varys between schools but Esme and Issy are at private school and I’m sure they will have a full day of lessons activities to do !!
I sit with my children whilst helping them to do their school work and we usually have a project to do each week too ! Yet those girls are out shopping

Why are the girls at the shops all the time now !! My children have not been to ONE single shop since Lockdown !! 😡😡
Same here 👍🏼 we have school work Monday to Friday and they need it because they get bored if left to their own devices. No they’re not thrilled to get up at regular school time or do maths etc but no kids are. We’ve had projects too which have been fun and they’re thriving in this lockdown. Kids thrive and grow with a routine. It’s beyond neglectful to let them be on their devices as much as the Ingham girls are.
Kids need routine and obviously education. Oh and like you the kids haven’t been to one single shop.
Keep doing what your doing! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve reported the tik tok’s if we all do they might be removed. It’s so inappropriate!

Reactions: 16
Summer wouldn't be the same without an Ingham holiday to watch.

Where this time? Spain and a then 'surprise' trip to Disneyland Paris? Maybe even Greece.

We'll soon know when they have the screaming girls acting surprised at the airport.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And another video from Isabelle on TiKTok today. Disgusting to watch a 14 year old act like that.
[/QUOTE]
Christ this is the kind of thing you might do in front of the mirror and be bloody mortified if someone walked in and saw you. I'm amazed she has filmed this and posted for the world to see (and the other videos). It's constant pouting and tongue out and it's just too cringe.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
And another video from Isabelle on TiKTok today. Disgusting to watch a 14 year old act like that.
Christ this is the kind of thing you might do in front of the mirror and be bloody mortified if someone walked in and saw you. I'm amazed she has filmed this and posted for the world to see (and the other videos). It's constant pouting and tongue out and it's just too cringe.
[/QUOTE]
She's giving off a vibe. She's got school friends on thier, another sign to me they aren't going back. No way would I share that stuff knowing people irl would see it.

Reactions: 12
Can't believe they are wanting to go on holiday!! Will the cabin crew on the plane be fools for walking past him on the isle!!!!! Even if you went on holiday at the moment I don't think there would be much of a holiday feel, no pools etc. They are definitely getting desperate for content now.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Someone probably has mentioned this before on a previous thread so sorry if they have!!
But as we all know either lazy or creepy read tattle, so hello if you’re reading. However does anyone else feel that creepy may have read the thread last night, seen that isabels tik tok is being discussed and encouraged her to make some more provocative dances (wouldn’t put it past him). As the saying goes any press is good press and seeing as their YouTube is slowly dying, dramas and scandals will keep them slightly relevant. Just a thought, wonder if anyone else thinks the same

• Heart
Reactions: 19
TEEN GOT WIPED OUT ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!

Lazy is sat on the sofa hoping that we're having a lovely day. The girls have been waiting to go on the trampoline in cooler weather. Now it's Saturday and is cooler but bouncing it down with rain but still hot. Isla runs into the room to show us her outfit. No one gives a tit, Isla. Lazy tells Jace to get off her laptop lead. The girls are getting ready for the day and Creepy is at the office doing the last of the orders and Lazy is working on her laptop.

Creepy isn't having a good day; he got back from the office and sat down with Lazy getting excited about plans they have coming up, doing research at the breakfast bar. Creepy had a cup of coffee and it's halfway up the wall and it went all over the MacBook, which is drying on the radiator. Creepy will also have to buy some paint and paint the wall.. Maybe he'd been texting teens again, Lazy found out and chucked the coffee at him. Esme has an art project where she has to dress up like her bit emoji. Lazy prepares Jace's lunch.

Isabelle is in her room, sorting through everything and getting the room nice and tidy. Esme got her some bedding on her birthday. Isabelle's room doesn't have a theme and she wants it to be a theme. When they moved in Lazy and Creepy decorated the room for Isabelle and the theme was kinda like everything; a grey wall and colours but Isabelle has now decided she wants something a little different, a tropical theme. Isabelle is trying to clear her room of bright colours but there isn't much point in doing it because you know... but like.....she still wants to do it whilst she's there. Moving house are we? Isabelle shows us a corner of her room with her memory book and a koala on top of a box.

Isabelle was going through her drawers and she ha a tray where she puts her pocket money on it. There was a £20 note on it and she couldn't find it. Isla was in the room so she asked Isla if she stole it but she said she hadn't. Isabelle went back and it was stuck in the back of her drawer; she can't get it out with her hand so she's trying a pencil, she then tries a hairdryer and a brush but it won't come out. She also drops her watch down the back of her drawer.

Isabelle's room is finished and Esme is in the room with her. They're so bored and Isabelle suggested they run out into the rain and get on the trampoline.

Isla dances in front of the patio doors. The girls run out and Isabelle signals for everyone to be quiet. The girls get on the trampoline and Isabelle falls. Lazy is filming from in the kitchen and missed Isabelle falling. She cackles. Isabelle runs over to the tuff table with a glass, fills it up with water and then pours it over herself. Lazy says the girls are crazy.

It's half past 3pm right now and it's so dark, still pouring with gale force winds. They have to put up with awful on hold music. They're on hold to Easyjet, he was on hold for an hour and 6 minutes at the office before someone picked up and hung up. He came home and sulked for two hours and then Lazy said they need to ring back. They have a holiday next week but Lazy and Creepy aren't sure where they stand with refunds, getting their money back and changing their dates and they need to speak to them because online its trying to charge them £400, which isn't what the Inghams want to pay. Everyone is slothing around and Lazy is on her fourth cup of tea, on her MacBook replying to emails and doing Baby and Me work. It feels like January.

The phone call is at an hour and 17 minutes. OMG Ifam, evil onions take 2. Lazy tells babe to get on the vlog and see what tips people gave her yesterday.

Lazy went to make dinner and they don't have half the ingredients that they need. Lazy was doing stuffed peppers but unfortunately they have no tomatoes, herbs and the peppers were manky. Now they're having spag bol. Creepy is still on the phone at 1 hour 57 and he wants to cut it at 2 hours.

Five minutes short of three hours and Creepy almost hung up ten minutes ago. They sat down to eat dinner and Creepy wanted to hang up. Half way through eating dinner they answered so hopefully they can change their flights.

Tik Tok of Jace's 'funny' moments.

It's time to release the butterflies back to the wild tomorrow so it's the last time the Inghams actually get to film them. Erm Creepy... in order to go back to the wild they probably have to have come from the wild in the first place and the caterpillars were likely captive bred. They're being really active but the camera won't focus. Lazy shouts that they wanted to release them today but couldn't because of the rain. Creepy said they should've named them and bangs on about how gorgeous they are. They will film releasing them. Creepy chopped some of the hair off the back of him head so he can't take his beanie off. Lazy cackles about his bald patch and Creepy says he doesn't have one; he will prove it on 4th July or whenever he can have a haircut. Jace had a hair wash and Creepy says Jace looks like little Boris.

Creepy owes us an apology because the vlog has been whack and he's panicking. He's been on the phone all day but didn't get anywhere with Easyjet and has to call them back tomorrow. The issue is that the flights are all full and they can change them to any other date in the year but everyone is fully booked as of the 5th July. They're due to fly out somewhere and the government re saying you can fly out to places with no quarantine when you come back, including where the Inghams are going to, on the 6th but the problem is the flight is booked before the 6th and they can't go too soon after the 6th because they have other plans for something else happening. They're going to sort it out but they have a very lot of cool stuff coming up. Lazy moans about the rain. Creepy says they have a mad summer. He hates days like today because they're so hard to film but Lazy loves it. Isabelle is holding Jace and Creepy tells us to go and watch her Tiktok.

End of vlog

They'll probably still pretend the holiday was a surprise to the girls.

Might want to stop moaning about Easyjet and get on with cleaning the kitchen Creepy
Capture5.PNG

Capture9.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture8.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Capture7.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture6.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The closure of schools has totally changed education this year. They can just as easily get them into other schools if they are paying and if the school wants to accept them - Sarahs reputation precedes her and the oldest girls emotional baggage might not be something the school wants to take on.

There are loads of kids doing tic tock and there are loads of girls trying to be pussy cat dolls/ little mix wannabees its how it is
Out of that though I saw she does one with her mother its crap but the song is brilliant
Music sounds better with you. by Neil Frances its a belting tune and a good cover. If you look at the video Sarah does an impression of the hippy from the young ones tv show

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Capture8.PNG

Imagine working behind the counter at Boots . This comes waddling up to you and asks about hay fever remedies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.