The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain....what are the hashtags on her tiktok vids all about? #4u #4up #fyp

Makes me feel old. I haven't got a clue what they mean.

Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain....what are the hashtags on her tiktok vids all about? #4u #4up #fyp

Makes me feel old. I haven't a clue what they mean.
Means 'for you page' basically the 'fyp' shows other similar videos based on what videos you 'like' or comment on. And what kind of videos interest you

Reactions: 6

Makes me feel old. I haven't got a clue what they mean.
my son tells me it’s to do with tiktok for you and for you page. like suggestions to watch it. makes no sense to me

Reactions: 3
Thanks @hayley @Joris Bobson

Tiktok just seems like a perv's playground to me (another one!) I rarely hear of anything good coming out of it and only really look when referenced here. (Bloody hell I sound old....I'm turning into my mother!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What annoys me is they made up the Izzy drama to take time off. Why can’t they just say we don’t have anything to vlog so we are taking some time off. Dad Vs Girls said in the most recent vlog that they had missed two uploads (they only do two a week Mon & Fri) as they said with the current situation they are struggling with motivation and they are all on different sleep patterns and didn’t want m to put rubbish out for the sake of it.

See Lazy they can afford to just do two vlogs a week because they have things called sponsorship deals. Even Kaci has sponsorship deals with brads but you decided to stand by your perverted husband who likes 16/ 17 year old children

Even the vlogs they do are filmed on the same day so they don’t disrupt the kids schooling and allowing them to be normal most of the time.

If only you treated your children with the same kindness, dignity and respect. But all you care about is your cheating husband who prefers younger girls to you. Why??????????

If you had left him you would have made hundreds of thousands. People would have seen you as brave and respected you more and brands would have associated with you for being a strong women who is caring for her children and being a single mother through choice

You and Chris must constantly be looking behind your backs and to holiday in the UK you know you will be more of a target. How do the kids feel when Chris gets shouted at in the street? Is that why he doesn’t come shopping anymore. To much of a target.

You and creepy have destroyed all four children’s lives. Enjoy the chavavan of dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have never commented on here, been a long time follower. Has anyone seen Isabelle's latest video on Tiktok? I've reported the video, commented on it, sent a message to Sarah's Instagram, commented on their latest YouTube video. I feel so angry. She is dancing to such an inappropriate song, it's Out West by Travis Scott. I could not believe what I was seeing. Absolutely disgusting. Not only is it bad enough that she is listening to these lyrics, but she's dancing to them and it's online to influence all her child fans.
That’s the big problem, they have never experienced class or self respect so wouldn’t know where to start teaching it....... Those kids will grow up exactly like their mum, dad, uncles and aunty where the circle will sadly continue until one of them meets someone from a decent family with self respect and class and learns from them.
You are so right. The only way out of the cycle of depravation is a good education, hard work and the determination to succeed. Given those girls barely attend school and the lack of help from their uneducated parents it doesn’t bode well for the future. There are no good role models for them to focus on and no boundaries in place for them. It’s all very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My daughter doesn't do any of that either. In fact she finds the whole tik toc thing cringe.
The comment annoyed me - yes there will be girls of that age with secret accounts but not all girls are the same. My daughter finds the whole thing embarrassing and is quite aware of the sort of audience posting something like that would attract.

And another video from Isabelle on TiKTok today. Disgusting to watch a 14 year old act like that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but those tik toks of Izzy's NO WAY show a girl that's suffering low self esteem due to bullying !!! I was bullied at school I'm in my 50s now and still hate my photo taken , no way would she flaunt herself like she does

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The comment annoyed me - yes there will be girls of that age with secret accounts but not all girls are the same. My daughter finds the whole thing embarrassing and is quite aware of the sort of audience posting something like that would attract.

And another video from Isabelle on TiKTok today. Disgusting to watch a 14 year old act like that.
Omg what the hell talk about asking for trouble

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Isabelles "thiers no point doing it,, but I still want to do it while I'm here" when talking about doing her bedroom up. Are they still moving then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What annoys me is they made up the Izzy drama to take time off. Why can’t they just say we don’t have anything to vlog so we are taking some time off. Dad Vs Girls said in the most recent vlog that they had missed two uploads (they only do two a week Mon & Fri) as they said with the current situation they are struggling with motivation and they are all on different sleep patterns and didn’t want m to put rubbish out for the sake of it.

See Lazy they can afford to just do two vlogs a week because they have things called sponsorship deals. Even Kaci has sponsorship deals with brads but you decided to stand by your perverted husband who likes 16/ 17 year old children

Even the vlogs they do are filmed on the same day so they don’t disrupt the kids schooling and allowing them to be normal most of the time.

If only you treated your children with the same kindness, dignity and respect. But all you care about is your cheating husband who prefers younger girls to you. Why??????????

If you had left him you would have made hundreds of thousands. People would have seen you as brave and respected you more and brands would have associated with you for being a strong women who is caring for her children and being a single mother through choice

You and Chris must constantly be looking behind your backs and to holiday in the UK you know you will be more of a target. How do the kids feel when Chris gets shouted at in the street? Is that why he doesn’t come shopping anymore. To much of a target.

You and creepy have destroyed all four children’s lives. Enjoy the chavavan of dreams.
Your comments about dad v girls are very true. I don’t like many family vlogging channels however they’ve really struck a good balance between YouTube and normal life. Kaci And grace still have a solid friendship group, they’re connected to their family and they prioritise school, unlike the inghams.

I was wondering the same thing re Chris being shouted at in public. I wonder if it’s a regular occurrence

Reactions: 10
Back to putting teen in the title rather than her name, gotta get those views 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They had a holiday booked for next week that they are trying to sort out. So they would have taken Isla out of school early for the summer!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Thought they weren’t travelling abroad till there was a vaccine .. now their going next week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They had a holiday booked for next week that they are trying to sort out. So they would have taken Isla out of school early for the summer!
That was obvious they'd of done that anyway. Education isnt a priority for them. Before the virus Islas attendence rate was appalling if I remember correctly? This would of made it even worse.

That video of izzy is not a video a person being bullied would make. It my eyes its a video a bully would make.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see we are back to the “teen” in the vlog titles, knew Creepy couldn‘t go long without trying to attract other creeps. Someone get Izzy out of that family before it gets worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.