The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it just angers me that they are like “social distance this and that” yet they are the first people to go to the shops or beaches when they open. I can’t even put it into words properly but he slated asda workers for doing their jobs cause he couldn’t be bothered to wait 5 seconds yet, don’t want to send their daughter to school cause it’s not safe yet go to crowded places where they are more at risk than being in a class of what 5?

also who’s leah

• Angry
Reactions: 38
it just angers me that they are like “social distance this and that” yet they are the first people to go to the shops or beaches when they open. I can’t even put it into words properly but he slated asda workers for doing their jobs cause he couldn’t be bothered to wait 5 seconds yet, don’t want to send their daughter to school cause it’s not safe yet go to crowded places where they are more at risk than being in a class of what 5?

also who’s leah
Leah is Sarah’s niece or the girls cousin, Katrina‘s daughter

Reactions: 5
Thought they could only have 1 other household in their bubble and that was nanna and they would have to social distance.
We all know nannas bubbling with which ever family member needs a hand out that week.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just been in the White Rose and guess who I saw in New Look?? Sarah, the girls and nana and believe it or not... Leah! I was as shocked as you. Now we know what tomorrows vlog content will comprise of, Sarah and her shopping addiction
Crepy will edit Leah out. I would've got a photo so they couldn't deny it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thinking the Inghams would do what everyone is supposed to do ... 😄

like my neighbours - they’ve had grandchild round for babysitting even though she can go to school cos mum is NHS worker. Then over bank holiday they had two other family members to stay - mixing 4 households. I’ve no sympathy if they get it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If he must cover his bald spot, why doesn’t he just wear a baseball cap in the summer like a normal person lol
I seem to remember that he did try wearing a baseball cap last summer on their European caravan trip. Either he never fully grasped the concept or that manky beanie was soldered to his head with sweat and grease. 🤣
Is it any wonder that there is nobody sat anywhere near them, he is one weird, creepy little two-hatted twit.

E914097D-5FDA-4225-8F9E-A5EB3ADDE2DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
And that bloody ridiculous beanie. 🤡
Apologies if I’m doing this wrong it’s my 1st post. Hello everyone 👋🏻 I wish he would take that ridiculous beanie off & show the world he is not going bald! Whoops🤭
2FB5C588-E672-4781-B461-64C1D867898E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Has pension day changed?;
It’ll be cause Nana must have a fair amount accrued by now from lockdown and not getting out to spend it. Lazy had to wait until tattle mentioned it before she actually invited her over 😡 Anyway I’m more thinking Nana Is on disability and rakes it in from that and PIP etc etc as lazy would say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I still dont think they are getting a camper as Sarah mentioned their awning was in the dining room, you wouldn't really have an awning with a caravan, i reckon they might be getting an new caravan with fitted aircon and a motor mover
An awning maybe for a
Do you think Chris hides an ice pack underneath his beanie? 🤣
No .A tuna sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been in the White Rose and guess who I saw in New Look?? Sarah, the girls and nana and believe it or not... Leah! I was as shocked as you. Now we know what tomorrows vlog content will comprise of, Sarah and her shopping addiction
Why do they insist on taking Nana out shopping FFS! And they shouldn’t be mixing with Leah surely as neither are single person households.

Reactions: 15
It’ll be cause Nana must have a fair amount accrued by now from lockdown and not getting out to spend it. Lazy had to wait until tattle mentioned it before she actually invited her over 😡 Anyway I’m more thinking Nana Is on disability and rakes it in from that and PIP etc etc as lazy would say.
I feel so sorry for Nana. Lazy has mentioned before that she doesn’t get to go out unless she takes her. If that was my Nana she would spend lots of time at my house & she wouldn’t feel half as lonely. She would feel like a much loved member of the family & I would never expect her to open her purse. Treat your Nana with respect for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I seem to remember that he did try wearing a baseball cap last summer on their European caravan trip. Either he never fully grasped the concept or that manky beanie was soldered to his head with sweat and grease. 🤣
Is it any wonder that there is nobody sat anywhere near that, he is one weird, creepy little two-hatted twit.

View attachment 163845
Sorry to bring the tone down and all, but he's got bigger tits than me and I can tell you mine aren't small :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it any wonder that there is nobody sat anywhere near that, he is one weird, creepy little two-hatted twit.

View attachment 163845
I... I just don't have words for this...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No offence to anyone but what is the obsession with having "Jace" on all his clothing. It's looking so tacky and not cute.

Of course Jace, Isla and Isabelle have the car trays too, sounds like an advert for toddlers with Lazy's full description of it.

Going to the beach, she doesn't care she wants to go to the beach near middlesborough 90 minutes away. He's out doing his one trick, I guess their thoughts of not going out far until a vaccine was found was all "hype". Hypocritical imbeciles.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
No offence to anyone but what is the obsession with having "Jace" on all his clothing. It's looking so tacky and not cute.

Of course Jace, Isla and Isabelle have the car trays too, sounds like an advert for toddlers with Lazy's full description of it.

Going to the beach, she doesn't care she wants to go to the beach near middlesborough 90 minutes away. He's out doing his one trick, I guess their thoughts of not going out far until a vaccine was found was all "hype". Hypocritical imbeciles.
She gets the clothes for free that's why!

90mins for a beach!! I'm sure thiers closer ones 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Imagine looking out your window and you see a wannabe 13 years old skater boy in a beanie skating outside. Pretty sure that would give me nightmares.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.