The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy should really be more proud of the fact that he is bilingual. Judging by his latest insta offering he speaks fluent gibberish and a little bit of English.
Was just about to comment about this.....but why does it look like he is skating at a school/college/uni campus? Shows he cant keep away from those teens

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Was just about to comment about this.....but why does it look like he is skating at a school/college/uni campus? Shows he cant keep away from those teens
Thats his weird friends fave place to skate.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Creepy should really be more proud of the fact that he is bilingual. Judging by his latest insta offering he speaks fluent gibberish and a little bit of English.
Bloody hell what a bloater.

Remember when you put that awful clip of Sarah jumping in the pool captioned ‘tsunami’, Chris? 🙃

#karma

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still dont think they are getting a camper as Sarah mentioned their awning was in the dining room, you wouldn't really have an awning with a caravan, i reckon they might be getting an new caravan with fitted aircon and a motor mover

Reactions: 7
I still dont think they are getting a camper as Sarah mentioned their awning was in the dining room, you wouldn't really have an awning with a caravan, i reckon they might be getting an new caravan with fitted aircon and a motor mover
I'm sure they bought all this stuff last year so why has she gone and got new stuff again for this trip that may not even happen 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm sure they bought all this stuff last year so why has she gone and got new stuff again for this trip that may not even happen 🤣
She buys new for every holiday, couldn't possibly reuse last years it's probably stained with sunscreen

If you know....you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its disgusting! Why cant they just go to a skate park like normal skaters
Probably because the skate parks are full of young kids who will recognise the infamous creep. He skulks about in the streetz, maaaan, thinking he's some kind of urban gangster....when in reality he's just a sweaty little jumped up c*ck on wheels who has to hide away because his twattish persona and scummy ways make him a target of hate and also a laughing stock. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it just me or does he look extremely greasy this week? He must stink because he never takes that damn hat off I bet he even wears it in bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does he look extremely greasy this week? He must stink because he never takes that damn hat off I bet he even wears it in bed.
We all know he leaves his socks on in bed 😉 can't see the beanie being any different.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
His beanie is probably the only thing he wears during sex

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You know that saying “you have a body like baywatch and a face like crimewatch” Well Chris is the only person I know who has both a body and a face like crimewatch!!! Jesus does he realise how ridiculous he looks skating about in that outfit he looks like a sausage in a skin bursting out with his moobs showing through his jumper. He’s like everyone’s pervy uncle isn’t he. You know the one every family has an uncle who thinks he’s gods gift flirting with all the young ones who has Peter Pan syndrome but is really just an old pervert that people avoid!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just had a nosy at where they went (because I like to try and avoid the places they visit). I shouldn't be surprised they went to one of the places they're telling people not to visit. Burnsall. I'm surprised it looked quiet, but I wouldn't have dared go there, I guess MOST people are taking the advice ... but not the Imghams ... obvs. That field is usually rammed on an ordinary summers day - it's like sitting in a car park and paying a tenner to do so.
The drone footage was of Burnsall village, the 'stately home' place was them driving through Bolton Abbey.

That beanie !! It was about 28 degrees when they went out, who the HELL wears a BEANIE!!!???

I have to watch with no sound as I really cannot stand how they speak - it's not the accent but the way they pronounce words, it's weird. They also do that fake I'm-really-important/famous/affected kind of way of speaking which makes them sound as thick as the cow pats in that field.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How on earth could he stand to be dressed like that yesterday? Looks like he's really piled it on as well. Reminds me of a toddler that gets their first strap-on skates and you're forever waiting for them to topple forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To say how much he raves about roller skating been the best workout ever he doesnt look in peak physical condition, looking at him you wouldnt think athlete

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.