The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nosy at where they went (because I like to try and avoid the places they visit). I shouldn't be surprised they went to one of the places they're telling people not to visit. Burnsall. I'm surprised it looked quiet, but I wouldn't have dared go there, I guess MOST people are taking the advice ... but not the Imghams ... obvs. That field is usually rammed on an ordinary summers day - it's like sitting in a car park and paying a tenner to do so.
The drone footage was of Burnsall village, the 'stately home' place was them driving through Bolton Abbey.

That beanie !! It was about 28 degrees when they went out, who the HELL wears a BEANIE!!!???

I have to watch with no sound as I really cannot stand how they speak - it's not the accent but the way they pronounce words, it's weird. They also do that fake I'm-really-important/famous/affected kind of way of speaking which makes them sound as thick as the cow pats in that field.
Instead of telling people not to visit why dont they just close the field. People clearly weren't paying attention.

Reactions: 8
Instead of telling people not to visit why dont they just close the field. People clearly weren't paying attention.
It's owned by a farmer, I believe, money-grabber so won't close it for anyone, makes thousands a year from it and it completely overwhelms the local facilities, the locals hate it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How on earth is he wearing a beanie outside in the weather we have had this week? He will seriously make himself ill, I wonder how he hasn't passed out yet!

young girls using chris’ tiktok sounds and doing a dance that is NOT inappropriate freaks me out, he’ll probably see them too 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How on earth is he wearing a beanie outside in the weather we have had this week? He will seriously make himself ill, I wonder how he hasn't passed out yet!
He must be sweating grease under that hat because you loose 50% of your body heat through your head so can you imagine how hot he must be. And he's wearing a black hat to make it worse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The 'crystalites' she keeps banging on about. Does she mean chrysalis? Or is crystalite another name for them? Can she really be that thick she's never heard of a chrysalis?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
and now we sit and wait for the beach vlog to be posted and chris and sarah to deny that they went by editing it out
Not sure if this will come out ,but this was ONE beach in Bournemouth yesterday.The government have said this was the same for most beaches and hot spots throughout the Uk.Are these people CRAZY?It beggars belief that they`d get in their cars ,sit for anything up to 4 HOURS in traffic ,only to find on arriving at their destination(s) ,parking spaces were full ,and people were pulling up on roundabouts and kerbsides just to join the masses on what was the hottest day of the year so far (32 degrees recorded at 2.45 pm)..:(.NO social distancing ,as can be seen in the photo!! The inghams thought ,what a great vlog!Let`s go anyway ,the ifam`ll love it! Those poor children ,along with goodness how many others ,sweltered in unbearable heat.Do they ,none of them ,realise people are still dying from Covid? Are they totally stupid? Typical ingham behaviour ,because others are doing it ,so they will.God help the wonderful NHS workers who`ll no doubt have to deal with severe sunburn/sunstroke .Arghhhhhhhhh!!! Rant over ,apologies./and ,whilst it wasn`t just the inghams ,it was obvious they`d join in.You won`t be so smug when they close places down again ,will you Sarah?.Or if you ,like others incur a huge (deserved) fine for flouting the social distancing rules?Again ,sorry tattlers ,i`m just fuming! We know if they`ve seen the crowds ,they`ll not think of anybody else or have the common sense to avoid such crowded places! Go ahead and vlog it ,i can`t wait to report it!

Bit late to the trampoline discussion but hearing that Isla was knocked out by falling off a trampoline when she was ONLY 2 OR 3 shocked me. I also vaguely recall Sarah posting on her Instagram story that Isla had another accident with a bed or in a bedroom when she was Jace's age :unsure::oops:
Obviously Isabelle wasn`t old enough back then to babysit her sister..:(

Last edited:
  • Heart
The minghams must be so superior that the governments advice to stay away from crowded places like beaches doesn’t apply to them. They are celebrities so they can do what they want. Or the virus would socially distance from the minghams.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just been in the White Rose and guess who I saw in New Look?? Sarah, the girls and nana and believe it or not... Leah! I was as shocked as you. Now we know what tomorrows vlog content will comprise of, Sarah and her shopping addiction

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
He must be sweating grease under that hat because you loose 50% of your body heat through your head so can you imagine how hot he must be. And he's wearing a black hat to make it worse
it would be horrendous im waiting for a hair cut and im sick of the heat

Reactions: 5
How do you know they went to the beach ?
Izzy posted on insta some videos at the beach

Just been in the White Rose and guess who I saw in New Look?? Sarah, the girls and nana and believe it or not... Leah! I was as shocked as you. Now we know what tomorrows vlog content will comprise of, Sarah and her shopping addiction
Time to use Leah again for some attention. Talk about how she’s been bullied too, probably causing the poor kid more backlash from the bullies.

Reactions: 13
If he must cover his bald spot, why doesn’t he just wear a baseball cap in the summer like a normal person lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s not friggin normal. It’s disgusting and weird (much like him) but surely Sarah and his family would be saying mate you look like an actual fanny with that hat on, get it off! I mean can he not just wear a baseball cap instead if he needs a hat to hide his minging hair? Also, has he never heard of a shower or does he think the humongous amounts of grease dripping over him does the job ??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That`s nanna`s pension blown for the fortnight then! Sarah ─we know it`s the only reason you let her tag along with you! Dispicable.Now prove me wrong and let us see you treating nanna (lunch possibly) ,something nice she can`t afford herself ,as despite telling the youtube viewers "you don`t need it ,or the income from it) ,you seem to get alot of pricey goods at her expense! Shame on you!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Has pension day changed?;

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Thought they could only have 1 other household in their bubble and that was nanna and they would have to social distance.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.