The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said I haven't caught up on the thread but Lazy actually said on the vlog that the Roblox frost dragon was "purchased off eBay". That is against the Ts and C's of the game and can very likely get her banned. Oh dear how sad, never mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Disgraceful that esme that hasn't had a main present. I swear to god when I said about the dog it was a crazy random thought, I ain't no insider mingham so don't come for me, I'll just make a career in fortune telling 😂
In all seriousness I said it as a what if they better not thing but it seems more and more likely that they have 😭😭

I think they're up to something anyway, not vlogged, blogging this in 2 parts, tomorrow's will be the morning after with a possible surprise of main present /dog that's at Jane's house or something, then Jane come around to surprise esme and boom dog

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been said I haven't caught up on the thread but Lazy actually said on the vlog that the Roblox frost dragon was "purchased off eBay". That is against the Ts and C's of the game and can very likely get her banned. Oh dear how sad, never mind.
Brilliant - another home goal from Alibaba Seacroft

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet another Dad sending inappropriate messages. Yet another video for Chris to get mentioned in. The LaBrant family have deleted their Twitter and lost sponsors and mgt.
Was this about the comment made about The Beckham’s daughter, Harper? It wouldn’t surprise me. My daughter used to watch this family until I found out Cole had made some rather racist & homophobic comments. They exploit their kids for money, treated their dog like tit. Also they seem to use religion when it suits them.
I think it’s about time family vloggers were banned from YT.

Reactions: 22
Ooop bit later than usual today, but finally sat down with a cup of tea and my laptop...ready to watch the shitshow unfold before my very eyes 😂

BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER! ESME'S 11TH BIRTHDAY PART 2!
- I can already imagine that this won't be the best birthday surprise ever 😂
- Why do all the girls look so bored...they're just sat on their phones. Like ive never seen kids look so bored 😂
- That dragon trade on that game just sounds like a last minute present who they thought 'we haven't spent enough so we need something else'
- Isla saying she's gonna cry over a virtual game....this family are not normal...they literally cry over the most trivial things.
- Also wanna know what that piece of paper on the kitchen door was in yesterdays vlog...:sneaky:
- Fabricated reaction usual from all the girls...I mean it just isnt surprising anymore.
- Glad creepy wont be sleeping in the tent with the girls....:sick:
- Honestly couldn't think of anything worse if my mum told me I was sleeping in a tent on my birthday 😂
- Must all be bored if they're sat playing on their phones...
- That train toy of Jace's will only be used once....and take the poor kid off it if he's crying.
- CLEVVERRRR BOYYYYYY!!!! :rolleyes:
- The slime present has appeared.
- Krispy Kreme donut decoration...I mean they are scrambling for ideas here 😂
- Can tell this family don't cook if they nearly set the house of fire melting fudge sauce....honestly this vlog is just chaotic 😂
- That cackle is sending me off the edge...also does creepy not have any other tops that that blue tye dye t-shirt or that red Adidas top?
- Ooop caterpillar mention....wondered where my fave mingham family members had gotten too.
- Its June and somehow they still have Easter eggs in their dining room????
- Did lazy just call the lady butterflies ladybirds????? :rolleyes:
- No wonder that poor caterpillar is having a panic attack...I would be if I was in the mingham house 😂
- Poor esme...gets given a bunch of random presents, a crap cake, a day of scrambled together things.
- Couldn't have a vlog without babyandme being mentioned could we? :rolleyes:

And thats another boring birthday from the minghams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“Tonight...an all new diddy Dr Phil...their generic YouTube fame came crushing down when their McFly band drop out look-a-like father was exposed as a creep...the mother has now drowned into a strange addiction of plastic products and cheap wine...a family in denial...recording for the memories? Or for entertainment? Or...to cover up that their lives is just dedicated to click-bait, lies, using their cult and their nana’s pension?...stay tuned for an all new episode of diddy Dr Phil”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s little wonder the poor 🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛’s we’re shaking. Imagine something a million times bigger booming in Lazy-like foghorn tone’s just when you were settling down for a lengthy spell of quiet time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was in home bargains tonight and saw them bathbombs Esme got the ones Sarah said could Light up.
They were 59p so I thought I wanna see what this crap is.

Obviously I didn't bath in it, who knows what chemicals are in it 😂. Put it in the sink to see this light up crystal. I was highly disappointed, it was a little plastic heart no bigger than a penny! Definitly cheap tack!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I was in home bargains tonight and saw them bathbombs Esme got the ones Sarah said could Light up.
They were 59p so I thought I wanna see what this crap is.

Obviously I didn't bath in it, who knows what chemicals are in it 😂. Put it in the sink to see this light up crystal. I was highly disappointed, it was a little plastic heart no bigger than a penny! Definitly cheap tack!
They must really be struggling with money!

Reactions: 16
I don't think Sarah even looks at what's she's buying. I think she sees a low price tag but decent sized box so but it without even looking at it properly. I don't think Esme liked most of her gifts.
Yep it's all end of line, bargin bin rubbish.

I know nothing about the 'adopt me' game but just did a quick search and apprently the 'frost dragon' is now only avalible through trade so how did Sarah get one for esme?
She purchased it off eBay. She admitted that in the vlog. It's a massive gaffe because it's against the terms and conditions of adopt me and Esme could likely now get banned from the game. Chris will probably edit that out of the vlog then deny it was ever said.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Esme’s face at Isla when she opened the cookie box first..livid! 😂
I noticed that too, she was giving her daggers. In fairness, lazy should have stopped Isla opening the cookie dough box, it was Esme's present. I bet there were some arguments about that off camera. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't believe Esme's birthday cake unless that was one she asked for it just looked plain and boring for her character.
It made the famous baby shower fart cake look amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Esme. Her birthday had all the potential to be something really amazing with shops now open and Lazy having endless hours to prepare something. What she ended up with from start to finish was noticeably budget. Something is very amiss here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
God I hope they haven't got her a Pom, their coats need looking after properly and no way would they be arsed with that and Prinny would be pushed out even further. I was looking at Pom breeders a few months back as it's a breed I want in a few years time....prices were upwards of 2k! And all the backyard breeders are currently charging highly inflated prices because so many people have been buying puppies over lockdown (theres going to be so many dogs dumped in rescues soon I guarantee it :()

• Sad
  • Wow
Where were the gifts from all the small businesses she's trying to convince everyone she unstintingly supports? There's no excuse for all that mass-produced plastic tat or that bloody dismal cake. We celebrated our daughter's 18th a week ago and I sourced almost every present from Etsy. I made her cake and even ordered edible flowers and gold leaf for it from small sellers on eBay. It took some organising well in advance to account for Covid19 disruption to deliveries, but it's not like anyone sprung the date on me out of the blue. FFS, Sarah, you lazy cow, get your head out of all your social media accounts and take a break from moderating people's opinions of you so that you can concentrate on your ACTUAL DAUGHTER and make her day honestly and genuinely memorable.
And duck off with this 'support small businesses' if all you do LICHERALLY at the end of the day is hoover up the aisles of B&M and Home Bargains.
Forgot about her begging for freebies from small businesses. Clearly nobody took the bait that time round, other than one sending a t-shirt.

Esme’s face at Isla when she opened the cookie box first..livid! 😂
Noticed the little jump cut too when Isla tried opening the kinder bar.

Isla got Disney gifted for her birthday the other year 🤣 what a let down her last 2 have been in comparison.
She can thank Daddy Groomer and Mummy Enabler for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
IF IT W'NT VLOGGED IT D'NT HAPPEN = Chris Ingham language for "What happens in Florida stays in Florida"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do the children not buy each other birthday presents?
Simply horrible a child’s birthday is all about the parents cashing in
They are really getting desperate and it shows

• Sad
Well both of them vlogs tanked 😂 hardly went up on social blade if I was them I would give up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.