The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was creepys shop meant to be a full weeks worth or are they back to daily shopping. No trolley! ,are the banned from Morrisons?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was creepys shop meant to be a full weeks worth or are they back to daily shopping. No trolley! ,are the banned from Morrisons?
He had a roly basket but said he got a good few meals for a few days in.
How many ready meals can you fit in one of those baskets?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely if his OCD is that bad he wouldn't go to the shops. Can't granny groomer whip up a few tuna sarnies and give them a few tins of spam and bagels. That's all they fking eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if Isla and Esme havenā€™t been in the vlogs because they are gutted they havenā€™t been allowed to go back to school?

Isla in particular seems to thankfully not inherit the seacroft lack of work ethic, bet sheā€™s really missing school and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Havenā€™t watched the vlog but Iā€™m guessing they went to the riverside in Ilkley? Itā€™s been all over social media and on the local news and newspapers that Ilkley has been terrible for mass group gatherings with police having to shut off the roads!
This is the third time theyā€™ve been to Ilkley and the Ilkley area in the last week or so. Have they just discovered it exists or something?
Itā€™s far too posh for that chavvy rabble.
Theyā€™re getting dangerously close to me ....

Oh! And that river had raw sewage running into it a couple of weeks ago! Not sure if they solved the problem either, it happens quite regularly!
My guess is they are always heading ilkley way as that's where the new house is ! Check on the house at the same time !

Reactions: 10
Some of the Ifam not happy tonight with the comments Creepy made about the Asda workers. Iā€™m sure in his warped mind he does it on purpose. Heā€™s so f*****g entitled. Some of us have to go out to work for a living.

Reactions: 30
With the amount they are going on about the virus, showing us how he is cleaning going shopping, showing clips of Boris (wtf?!), moaning about shop workers (again, wtf - go and get an actual job you moron before moaning about hardworking people) how is this not making money off the back of the pandemic?
maybe so they don't have to mention the other huge topic going on right now? šŸ‘€

Some of the Ifam not happy tonight with the comments Creepy made about the Asda workers. Iā€™m sure in his warped mind he does it on purpose. Heā€™s so f*****g entitled. Some of us have to go out to work for a living.
That was disgusting. Calling them fools? jfc. they're doing their job. Nice to see him getting called out for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Thoughts on todays vlog...and will also do isabelles new video too (once again going to reiterate that SHEIN is a fast fashion brand, with poor conditions, poor pay etc, basically like a sweatshop in china with children earning about 10p an hour)

LOCKDOWN HOME SCHOOL ROUTINE!
- Before I start, can't imagine this is going to be a great vlog...I mean these kids don't really do much homeschooling to begin with....
- Isabelle in the thumbnail again :rolleyes:
- Creds to Isabelle, she seems like she's quite independent, self-motivated to do work which is a good thing for her age, but 3 subjects? Maths, History and Drama? Is that it? My niece is the same age and has 5 sometimes 6 subjects a day to complete?
- Oh dear she loves drama....im sorry but ur not that good at drama....those skits speak for themselves.
- Ew...creepy is back:sick: of course we have a clip about the weather.
- Oh...so Creepy can drive? Hm thats a new one.
- Not being funny, but you are complaining its busy, why not go super early, like 10am just after the designated hour....
- Is that more pasta in the basket I see???????? Classic mingham diet.
- He's using the products before he buys them??? I mean I thought you weren't allowed to do that?
- Oh my god stop with the clips of Boris Johnson please, this isn't a joke, ITS A GLOBAL PANDEMIC YOU IDIOT!
- My god why does creepy think he is so entitled? 'Can people not wait to stack shelves when im nearby' - im not being funny, but that is part of someones job, and they NEED to stack shelves, so people can buy things :rolleyes: its impossible to do it when its 'quiet' because the supermarkets are never quiet during the day, and people have to get essentials.
- Ooop another toy for Jace....this baby has too many toys, he doesn't need all of them.
- Isabelle running to pick up Jace whilst Lazy sits on her arse :rolleyes: pathetic....absolutely pathetic, Isabelle takes care of that child more than Lazy does.
- cLeVeR bOy! :sick:
- Barely any footage of Esme and Isla today...literally 2 seconds of Esme and nothing of Isla...why do they keep excluding them from the vlogs?
- Tuna Pasta....OBVIOUSLY more pasta....
- Annnndddd more sweets, of course....

That was a very boring vlog....anyway here's Izzy's video too

MY MEGA SUMMER SHEIN HAUL
- Deffo jumping on the tiktok bandwagon here, because shein hauls have blown up on that app.
- My god Ā£100 already on that website she's spent :oops:
- Some things on that website are ok, I know my friend has some stuff from there, HOWEVER, some things are really poor quality.
- Anyway, from what they look like held up, The shorts look ok, the butterfly top looks very cheap...jumpsuit looks ok, not a fan of the shorts and top outfit...looks a bit tacky, blue skirt...tryin to be an edgy tiktok gal lmao, red playsuit is ok, the dye shorts and top oh my god no, next playsuit looks like a pic-a-nic blanket, top and skirt combo again trying to be a edgy tiktok gal, oh no here we go the sunglasses...im actually screaming, why is trying to hard to be an edgy,šŸ˜‚ pink top actually looks nice, and the last dress is another tiktok outfit.
- Now time for the try on......
- The the dye top and shorts....the outfit as a whole looks nice, but im not keen on the colours, it just looks like its straight from primark kids section.
- The pink top and shorts look really nice actually, they really suit izzy, but the sunglasses, oh no honey, please stop.
- The pink skirt and top....I mean the top is nice, skirt is nice too. Don't know why lazy is going 'the skirts too high', its not though. :rolleyes:
- The red playsuit...oh no...ahaha she had it on backwards, but don't appreciate lazy filming Izzy's bra, I agree with izzy it doesn't look nice.
- Black and white playsuit is alright.
- Black top and shorts combo...another one that looks like its straight out of primark kids section.
- Blue skirt and butterfly top...its looks nice but seen it 20000 times on tiktok, it does suit izzy well though, I don't get why lazy is rating it so low and complaining.
- Not a fan of the picnic blanket jumpsuit.
- And finally the dress....its ok, again though seen it 1000 times on tiktok
My daughter has ordered from shein recently. I found the clothes to be okay, nothing spectacular but she liked them. The only issue I had was the sizing, it was all over the place. I agree itā€™s cheap fashion but when youā€™re on a budget itā€™s okay.

Anyway Just watched the haul on sassy belle my daughter didnā€™t want to have any of the same outfits Isabelle had. She said if she did she would burn them!
My god though, one minute Isabelle is jumping into paddling pools, chasing her perverted stepdad around the garden and mostly acting like a 5 yr old and the next sheā€™s dressed up to the nines. That red dress OMG!! Creepy probably flooded his underwear watching her wearing that.
Also is she desperately trying to join him in the tie dye fashion department?
Hell theyā€™ll be twinsies next!

Reactions: 14
Heā€™s actually made me sick talking about the Asda workers. Youā€™re supposed to go in, grab what you need and leave. Not crouch down in aisles cleaning your basket and walking around making a stupid video. Maybe if YOU stuck to the rules the Asda workers wouldnā€™t be ā€œup in your faceā€ trying to get their jobs done
his big greasy hair and a mask is a awful combo as well šŸ˜‚.
Also he did not pay for that spray, he put it back on the shelf and pushed it right back in

Reactions: 34
What a hypocritical bleep he is. The virus was a hype when it suited their agenda. I swear i hope someone knocks him the duck out soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think they have a daily meeting to discuss how to wind tattle up?

Or are they really this thick and out of touch with reality?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.