The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im suprised Izzy finished her work before Esme. She should have essays ect to write shouldnt she? Im guessing she does the bare minimum.
Agree with this, my daughter is the same age as Izzy and she is doing her school work for a good few hours a day. But I suppose those girls are told to be as quick as possible, because doing school work is not good content. As we all know money is more important than education to the Inghams.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched the vlog but I’m guessing they went to the riverside in Ilkley? It’s been all over social media and on the local news and newspapers that Ilkley has been terrible for mass group gatherings with police having to shut off the roads!
This is the third time they’ve been to Ilkley and the Ilkley area in the last week or so. Have they just discovered it exists or something?
It’s far too posh for that chavvy rabble.
They’re getting dangerously close to me ....

Oh! And that river had raw sewage running into it a couple of weeks ago! Not sure if they solved the problem either, it happens quite regularly!
You have my deepest sympathy if they are getting close to where you live. It’s months since they visited the costal side of Durham. Whilst I’m in the Dales it was far too close and I live in mortal dread that they descend again. It is highly likely they would bring the chavavan.

Reactions: 11
Im suprised Izzy finished her work before Esme. She should have essays ect to write shouldnt she? Im guessing she does the bare minimum.
If any at all.

They’re setting those girls up for failure.
Oh well there’s always a future career in YT, Instagram & Tik tok

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agree with this, my daughter is the same age as Izzy and she is doing her school work for a good few hours a day. But I suppose those girls are told to be as quick as possible, because doing school work is not good content. As we all know money is more important than education to the Inghams.
I’ve not filmed during their home schooling and vlogging as all but stopped during the pandemic- keeping a routine with our kids is so very important

Reactions: 2
I feel like the Inghams have a new motto

"Viewing figures at an all time low? Make Issy's arse the star of the show"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m genuinely angry that skating nonce criticised the key workers at Asda in the video.

They’ve contributed far more to this pandemic than you have, ya beanie wank.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I haven't watched all the video yet, but the fact he has just taken wipes and spray off the shelf, opened them and used them before paying is really annoying. Then put the spray back on the shelf without potentially buying it is borderline theft (and he has now contaminated the spray bottle if he has the virus). Especially when they have sanitiser available outside supermarkets for you to use on the trolley or basket and all baskets are sanitised after someone has used it anyway. Cheers Creepy, put the key workers at even more risk because of your absolute stupidity.

He's meant to be really anxious about going out so he's following Boris' message, but can't even follow a one way system in a supermarket? Creepy you're part of the problem.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why all the supermarket hysteria Chris ? Its only hype !! Stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
mmm...
Isabelle's new video features her with a playsuit on backwards with the back of her bra completely visible.
And the playsuit looks awful on her, it's not flattering and Sarah's telling her it looks great. Meanwhile Isabelle looks completely uncomfortable and the playsuit is definitely giving her a front and back wedgie. But Sarah thinks it's nice...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Erm did he say *people forget we are in a world wide pandemic right now * eh Chris sweetie you and your gang went half way round the world in middle of a pandemic and I belive you said its fuss over nothing? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So what supersecret stuff did the family have to do on tuesday?

Reactions: 4
I love the fact that it must be such a blow to their ego's that their viewers are not interested in them as people or for their personality.
They only ever watched to see where they were going on holiday or to day trip or to eat .
This lockdown had been the ultimate test for utubers with everything stripped bare back to basics no one is interested . 😂
I for one ain't watching not even to hate .

ps Hi Steve 😂 and Hi Chris you big fat ginger peodo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.