The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah didn't he make a joke when he was talking about click bait saying we can't very well call a vlog "a great day on't grass" as no one would want to watch that. I don't think on' means anything 🤦‍♀️ he means on't (on the).
He certainly did and low and behold he's titled his vlog that because he thinks he's clever but in reality he's a dirty sweating greasy joke

Reactions: 23
🙄 Wonder if we’ll get a vlog today? If she truly gave a tit about the cause then they won’t. So let’s see if a bit of Adsense is more important.

57A44A15-63CB-479E-B1C0-373E4CC6325A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
🙄 Wonder if we’ll get a vlog today? If she truly gave a tit about the cause then they won’t. So let’s see if a bit of Adsense is more important.

View attachment 143708
Pfft not likely! On the assumptions vlogs. She saw the question & then quickly did some research into what was going on just so she could give her 2 cents worth and to look like she cared. However even when talking about a serious subject matter she couldn’t sound less sincere. Ugly both inside & out.

Reactions: 11
Nothing like a blatant bandwagon jumper. I really don’t think Sarah Ingham’s Instagram stories are the place to go for a balanced take on American racial politics. Neither is Tattle, for that matter - we could get back on to ‘how hot is hot where you are’? It’s only saying 19 degrees on my patio, but the top of my head is burning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nothing like a blatant bandwagon jumper. I really don’t think Sarah Ingham’s Instagram stories are the place to go for a balanced take on American racial politics. Neither is Tattle, for that matter - we could get back on to ‘how hot is hot where you are’? It’s only saying 19 degrees on my patio, but the top of my head is burning.
Have you considered wearing a beanie to protect your head? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why suddenly is she being vocal now about BLM?

Oh yeah because everyone else is today. You have a platform Sarah you should’ve used it days ago.

Reactions: 15
There’s also no context on that post so I bet most of her preteen followers have no idea what it’s in reference to. She couldn’t even add a hashtag?

Reactions: 7
I can’t find the pic of the car either but you say it’s uninsured. They have absolutely no morals when it’s comes to doing things legally. This and no mot almost all of the time. Yet they still take the kids out in it..boils my blood that they have no regards to safety of them and other people. And why can’t they pay it like us regular people do???

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why suddenly is she being vocal now about BLM?

Oh yeah because everyone else is today. You have a platform Sarah you should’ve used it days ago.
Unfortunately the only thing Lazy uses her platform for is pimping her kids out to weirdo’s, flogging her cheap Chinese imported tat made with stolen designs and to incite hate & bullying.
Oh & for Creepy to have access to hundreds of teen girls who strangely seem to fawn over him 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t find the pic of the car either but you say it’s uninsured. They have absolutely no morals when it’s comes to doing things legally. This and no mot almost all of the time. Yet they still take the kids out in it..boils my blood that they have no regards to safety of them and other people. And why can’t they pay it like us regular people do???
I can’t see any car pic either tbh. But I know the reg, I’ve seen it out and about many times as I live near them. Can hardly miss it with the last part been FAM 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
After all they say they have money

Reactions: 1
The humidity here is alot more than in the US. We had friends come over in July from Arizona, they're used to the heat obviously but even they struggled here because of the humidity.
They call that dry heat We have our share of horrendous humidity many southern states are like that. I live in NYC and its unbearably humid. Arizona is the place you go if you have asthma because the air quality is good. It's dry.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.